Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HitnMiss

I just watched her stories. OMG she's in full oversized toddler mode there tonight 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Super Cute

VIP Member
Just walked in the door fezzas and a quick squizz at Papa Dalli’s stories tells me she’s off her chops today. Quick dinner of ‘mystery curry/casserole’ (still eating my way through the freezer) and I’ll get back online for a deep dive into our favourite fuckstick instascammer 🐴🏀🥓

• Haha
That is the SHITEST cheese board I've ever seen and she's calling bewdifol? Piss off ya deranged lounatic.

Here are some better cheeseboards I made in a past role for some work events and morning teas....some cheeses from Coles some from the French cheese shop at Queen Vic market (spent $300 that time) I work in law, not events. Judge for yourselves.
Didn’t she say she was doing a grazing table? It’s literally just cheese on boards, a pile of grapes and bread.

SORRY - a “statement piece” not a pile of grapes 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

hotpussy

VIP Member
Such a fancy spread... terracotta pot plant saucers, much special.
I like the look and concept of grazing tables, but I find them festy and awful in reality. Al those sweaty strangers hands on the on knife and spoon, non meat products mixing with meat..NOPE! I guess is a cheaper option than actually catering for people..much prefer hygienic finger foods brought round on a tray. Guess Im not LazyLoos target market then..

• Heart
Has she been riding before? Because it's hard. Bloody hard. And if you're not very fit, you'll have a sore bum and inner thighs for days.

She tries to do too much - spreads herself too thin - which is why she's in a permanent state of mess and chaos.

Why not plan this for one weekend when the kids and Suelynn could join in?

Reactions: 23

Female Businesswoman

Chatty Member
What am I booking for myself?

what am I not booking? Let’s just look at this weekend gone.

hundreds of dollars of cheese and food that was always going to waste
tickets albeit free ones to your bin fire sale
Dinner out Saturday night
Mountains of fresh pasta from the market
Horse riding and spa day
Breakfast out Monday morning - ordering sides at probably $7 a pop!

• Wow
  • Haha

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Cue the communidy falling all over themselves now to get one for her (which she 100% won't pay them for) 🙄

P.s. I just watched the bball stories and I may need to go to hospital with secondhand embarrassment 😳

• Haha

00ps_I_did_it_again

I'm in the US at the moment and it's not cheap. With inflation expected to skyrocket and more interest rate rises on the horizon how does she expect her tribe (let's face it they don't look like they are dripping in wealth) to be able to afford a shopping trip to NYC of all places? She is sooooo delusional
It goes without saying mortgage stress, food insecurity, petrol, winter electricity prices etc are hurting many families here in Oz too. Not only is EL delusional, but her cashed up content is totally un relatable to her “tribe”. Besides shilling overseas trips, ballon rides, days horse riding…gloating about $19.99kg fresh pasta is a luxury. Why doesn’t she read the room and cook up some healthy budget family meals and other cost saving ideas using every day items. Oh, and she should stop showing the tribe how many times a week she can eat out breakfast, lunch and dinner. She wants to associated with the lovely ladies from Toorak, but, in all honesty, she’s just a cashed up bogan from Sunnyville who fleeces her unsuspecting gullible followers. 🤡

• Heart

cheezelfingers

Well I don’t know about you guys but I’m hanging for the used clothing listings to see how much she’s flogging her festy fungal frocks for

• Haha
  • Sick
Without sounding rude.

I feel like Emmylou is the type of person who would pimp our her family members and collect all the money.

Terrible thing to say. I know but for her anything for a dollar.

• Heart
  • Wow

AMY$

VIP Member
What the farken fark did I just watch? She’s a total fuckwit and the other 2 are no better. It’s just totally embarrasenté
Is this the sort of behavior I can expect with fruit on the Bali retreat experience?View attachment 1351202
The "high" she gets from the tribe or anyone who merely glances in here direction to be fair is very disturbing. Circles around the cheese table, sorry wft!!! The fact that the night was a flop only resonates with her when the fans have gone home

makeitstop

VIP Member
If she was my neighbour I would grab that fake Tiffany & Co basketball and shove it where the sun don’t shine.

• Haha

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
To be fair, she did ask Leah if she wanted some of the massive breakfast.
Leah *clicks fingers* mama can't fit this last bit of bacon rind in ya want it? *smirks at camera* don't say I never farken give ya nuthin' *loud laugh*
Ugh she's SUCH a flog! Nobody gives a hoot about your dreams, EL! The cynic in me thinks this is all starting to lead towards a range of dream diaries and crystal infused sleep aids....

• Haha