Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She looks like she’s been studying at the Sophie Cachia School of Child Exploitation. Must have thought all the young daughter dancing around content got Soph good engagement.

Reactions: 25

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Yes, it's so bizarre how she will buy a secondhand washing machine and fridge and doesn't own a microwave (which are like $200 for a decent one) or dryer but will waste money on herself.
This does my head in too! Will drop hundreds on a Lorna Jane shopping spree but refused to get a new washing machine. Heck, a microwave at Kmart is like $50. That's pocket change for Lou. She has got to be a few sandwiches short of a picnic - nothing she does makes any sense!

• Heart

Dalej7

Chatty Member
Lmfao!!!! If she is thinking this is about her, then we have no hope of cracking that thick skull of hers with how looney she really is!!!!
LOLLLLL cycle breaker!!!!!! She is a whackjob!!!!
She is creating bad cycles! I dont see suelyn pulling this kind of bullshit! Her niece also seems normal. How dare this toad insinuate there needs to be a cycle broken from previously. She is the problem. Omg i want to shout it from the rooftops. EMMYLOU ONE WORD YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. Fucking hell.

The only thing she is teaching her kids is how to be camera operators, production assistants and runners.

• Heart
  • Haha

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I find the percentage of her day she spends think about, talking about, consuming and generally fondling food to genuinely exhausting. I used to wonder how the fuck she was ever tired, knackered, exhausted etc, but imagine waking up and rather than a passing thought of “gotta to make sure the kids are fed before school, cereal or toast will do the trick,” you’re just flat out pondering a trip to the markets to grope then potatoes and squeal over ‘pun-kin’, or cooking up some stupid fatty breakfast muffins, or at what time you can drag your paid carer to a cafe to consume an entire avocado and 7 other sides before 9am, all while pining for cheezles and planning some heart attack-inducing sweet treat. The cycle of thinking about food just never ends for her and it makes me tired just observing it.

I admit I’m not one to shop in op shops, just me and I don’t hold it against anyone as my friend gets so many bangers and I’m always jealous - I’ve got none near me BUT no way in hell I’d buy her second hand pjs that she probably didn’t even wear underwear with 🤢
Probably rolled around with Alove in them 🥴🥴🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

HitnMiss

Another lady was holding the dress she wore to the project being grilled out her birthday party.

A bunch of lonely women. That woman holding the beer at the register.

Her cooked is $25. Wasn’t it $1.50 at Kmart?
That's a great pic for the ATO 👌

• Heart
  • Haha

Michy02

VIP Member
It goes without saying mortgage stress, food insecurity, petrol, winter electricity prices etc are hurting many families here in Oz too. Not only is EL delusional, but her cashed up content is totally un relatable to her “tribe”. Besides shilling overseas trips, ballon rides, days horse riding…gloating about $19.99kg fresh pasta is a luxury. Why doesn’t she read the room and cook up some healthy budget family meals and other cost saving ideas using every day items. Oh, and she should stop showing the tribe how many times a week she can eat out breakfast, lunch and dinner. She wants to associated with the lovely ladies from Toorak, but, in all honesty, she’s just a cashed up bogan from Sunnyville who fleeces her unsuspecting gullible followers. 🤡
So true! I mean we can’t even afford lettuce in my house! Let alone bloody fresh paaaaastaasa

Let alone the $1000 on expensive cheese that looked mauled by stray dogs at the end of the night 🐶

• Haha

gemmagucci

VIP Member
expensive basketballs but lives in a hovel . I remember last winter(???) or before the washing machine broke and she said it was a second hand and yet still she sent Aaron around for spare parts and viewings of you tube videos repairing the washer.
lives without a clothes dryer (for those super wet weeks we have in winter), microwave yet has an $800 toaster.

Clearly she is enjoying reading about herself here. Plays up to it. She is an egomaniac and ill in the head.

• Heart

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
$300!!!!!

check out the vegimite pencil case? She’s selling. Looks like part of a promo gift. So dodgey.
The grift is strong in EL. Who is mad enough to buy her festy seconds at those prices?!

Re the Cachia jammies, I'm with @gemmagucci's husband on this topic - Eeeeewwww with a capital E(L). Pj's are not exy, God you can pick them up at Woolies even for about $10. Those Cachia's of Emmy's have been stretched out and worn thin in all the wrong places. Not only has one side been up close and personal with her unwashed festering nether regions (upper and lower #neverforgetherswingingtits), the other side has been subject to cosmetic and food smears. Even washed, I'd be willing to bet those pants would light up like a carnival at night under a blue light 😳🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

HumptyDumptyLou

The sheer joy she expresses about her time withOUT her kids makes me hate her so much!

She can’t muster up any enthusiasm for those poor kids unless it involves something grifted or benefitting her and her alone. I just don’t see how her supporters or her own family can’t see how much of a cun# she is. I’m also a bit disappointed that after months of no Sue Lin on her page, she’s back hanging around with their niece, out at dinner, etc. I’d hoped that SL had kicked her to the curb after the WA trip.

• Sad
  • Angry

Slaykay

Chatty Member
It was last minute because she was holding out for a Logies invite… when that didn’t happen she had to treat herself and spend probably all the money she made at Friday nights sale (because we know that’s how she soothes herself… food and spending)

• Haha

cheezelfingers

EL would be absolutely gutted about tonight’s shitty turnout. I almost feel sorry for her. ALMOST, then I remember she’s spent all that money on herself and not her family, and then a selfish POS and my smug little devil sits on my shoulder smirking.

• Haha

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Inflation is a lot. I’m off to the US in 20 days to visit my sister and my flights were about $4k (she has stage 4 cancer). I have to pay my mortgage and bills whilst I’m there Cos time doesnt stop. it doesn’t give me much spending money. Makes me so sad she has all this cash to burn for doing so little and I’m here wondering how can I save $20 a day & should I eat lunch and skip dinner..before I leave
Much love to you, Rulebreaker. I hope you and your sister spend many hours during your visit smiling together 💓

• Heart

AMY$

VIP Member
Is this horseride another grifted con though?
Apparently a last minute booking........Friday she was saying she had to wrap up at warehouse at 10 as she had a crazy busy weekend???? She ate out a shit load and went for a walk, that does sound crazy! What kind of self indulgent twat books a horse ride and hot water springs day out when she went hot air ballooning last weekend? These are holiday experiences, if we are lucky not things to pass the time on a fucking Sunday!

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
It goes without saying mortgage stress, food insecurity, petrol, winter electricity prices etc are hurting many families here in Oz too. Not only is EL delusional, but her cashed up content is totally un relatable to her “tribe”. Besides shilling overseas trips, ballon rides, days horse riding…gloating about $19.99kg fresh pasta is a luxury. Why doesn’t she read the room and cook up some healthy budget family meals and other cost saving ideas using every day items. Oh, and she should stop showing the tribe how many times a week she can eat out breakfast, lunch and dinner. She wants to associated with the lovely ladies from Toorak, but, in all honesty, she’s just a cashed up bogan from Sunnyville who fleeces her unsuspecting gullible followers. 🤡
She does not use her platform for anything worthwhile. It’s frustrating. Her communiddddyyy would probably engage with meal ideas. I find her “I don’t know about anything so I don’t comment on it” maddening. You need to know to read the room with your job, idiot. Noones asking for a Russia Ukraine deep dive but fuck me, didn’t notice how anything went up at Coles ? Not even competitions to give back to your “tribe”? She is just a gormless, self absorbed twit. I think she grates on people because a lot of us and her following are working hard, struggling with sickness, work pressures, and financial concerns and this knob just catapulted herself on multiple holidays this year already with little to no regard for consequence. For someone who navel gazes as much as she does, she still hasn’t cracked the self reflection.

• Heart