Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whiskers1

VIP Member
She told us last week, in that extremely classy exchange with baby sister and her niece, that she never farts.

I reckon she would be blowing any boats in Port Phillip Bay out of the water after she munged down those cheese leftovers today. 💨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Yeah, that was just fucking rude. Grow up you stupid oversized toddler!
I caught her calling them "customers" - that's all they mean to her. She uses the term community to make her followers feel like they belong, especially if they buy her products like the rest of the community seems to be doing. But to her, they are just customers. She said it herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

cheezel flaps

I would love to find the time to actually break it all down and figure out how much she is pocketing from this experience. If I remember correctly, there’s a Tattler who works in the travel industry? I hope they can give us some insights 👀

“Goal setting with Emmylou” is absolutely laughable

• Haha

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Leah is basically Emmylou's Emotional Support Camera-person. It used to be ALove, but thankfully he dumped her ass. Suelyn used to occasionally fill in but it's really all down to Leah these days.

On SL, I always had the distinct impression that her fiance disliked EL. Total speculation here, but it seems that as their relationship has strengthened, he has given her the support to break away from her overbearing sister. Props to him.

• Heart

finelines

View attachment 1360738That narky cunt face when S has the audacity to say he wants to play soccer says it all…then turns away from camera (and him) and passive aggressive mutters “anyway” 🤬
This was appalling passive aggressive behaviour. Like she was trying to guilt him into ruining basketball for her. Like after everything she has done for him he wants to play soccer. She bought a Tiffany ball and everything. She wants her tribe to side with her over her son. She is truely a horrible person 🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
I am yet to watch the post-“sales” stories but the screenshots have done me in. Posing with the papaya… GROW UP. Is she trying to be funny for Leah? She seems to get into this hysterical laughing with her all the time, she’s so unprofessional and seems like she really just wants Leah to think she’s young and cool. So cringe. 😬

Ok so... wow..
First things first, @SnarkyTart asked a question in the last thread and yes. Its actually getting annoying for me. #TCTP
It fiiiiiiinally clicks for me.

• Heart

grifter

VIP Member
She went to Thailand for a MONTH to learn how to box? How does she think that is normal behaviour? And has the audacity to add ‘Live that life’ on her post about it, like we should all aspire to be selfish fucks like her and do what we want, when we want with no regards for anyone else in our life/family.

• Heart

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Like many others, I seemed to have missed this altogether. Sorry you had to experience this Snarky.
Oh Teddy you gorgeous thing. And to everyone who has been really sweet 😘 I'm totally fine, just rather bemused by that poster 😆 And, was getting sick of some of the off topic drivel. Not my finest behaviour, but between the cheese wheels at the warehouse and that, enough was enough!

• Heart
  • Haha

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
How effing sad to be sat in a hot spring all alone. And yeah, sometimes people do things alone and it's liberating and enjoyable. But EL in her leopard print, bubbling away in her own fungal juices is just so desperately miserable.

• Sick
My God do I feel for those kids. She is a classic narc. Any enjoyment S got out of basketball is long gone. First she relished his achievements as her own, and then when she saw the positive feedback he received for playing she became competitive. She has no empathy for her children. Her whole life is one big compulsive drive to place herself at the front and centre of every situation. We can see now why her Perth based family have had enough. ALove finally got out (and as spineless as he seems, removing yourself from a narc is not easy, so good on him). SL has clearly withdrawn. She couldn't name five legitimate, actual friends if her life depended on it (no, EL - Leah, Lia and Polly don't count. They are paid employees, not your friends).

What a clusterfuck of a life she has created for herself. I think she was always like this, but the pandemic seemed to magnify her faults and make her even more obnoxious. I'd really love to have her beside me at the nail salon, getting her little trotters soaked, so I could start a conversation and tell her what a piece of work she is whilst she had no easy way to escape. I wonder how many people she has cut out of her life who dared to call her out 🤔
💯 Snarks!

I grew up in a family of narcs so this behaviour is all too familiar. Anything the kids achieve will be because of her (or so she'll say); their special days will become all about her (I hope her daughters have the good sense to elope should they choose to marry - Sage's future partner will be in for one heck of a ride); any of their hobbies will become her hobbies - and she'll be so much better at them than they could ever hope to be. It's all a big competition and it's bloody exhausting. You have to move far, far away for your own sanity.

Her desire to put herself and her desires (not needs) above all else is nauseating. I admit that I'm a bit over the top and overcook a lot of things, but part of my Sunday routine is to plan for the week ahead - what we're wearing, menu planning and preparation (which normally involves making meals ahead of time and freezing them into portion-sized containers). Washing, ironing, folding all gets done during the week, making it easy to stay on top of it. Shopping is normally done at 9pm one week night, when the supermarket is nearly empty (and never without a list). I'm not perfect, but having a routine helps with any curveballs that might occur during the week.

• Heart
  • Sad

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
You guyz, did anyone take notes of the swimming tips she was giving because I found it really hard to keep up and my pen ran out.

Apparently if you can get tired at the end of the lap you can take it easier on the next one? Or do a gentle breaststroke? Sorry I’m finding it hard to keep up. Can anyone fill me in …?
Sorry I couldn’t keep up with all that innovative information and I’m still trying to decipher the notes I took about taking a towel and thongs to the hot springs. I would really be lost without these expert life hacks.
Plus I’m on edge waiting for the Bali retreat email and fingers crossed I can secure myself the top bunk in the kids room.

• Haha

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
She's a fucking spud
All I see is a parent who could have done that next week when we have term 2 holidays and she could have taken 2 of her kids with her (and then done something special with her youngest, one on one as it's only for 10yo+). But she would have to pay for the 2 kids and she already had to do that last week.

And by doing this today - "last minute" lol - she didn't help at the school's Working Bee or watch Sage play footy (assuming he was playing today)

• Heart
  • Sad

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Anyone think she is laying on the couch in a cheese and quince paste coma about now?
Im guessing the crackers are soggy from her tears.

• Haha