Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rulebreaker101

VIP Member
Was that one of the garments in the zoe moss / Leoni business she produced. Vaguely remember she brought it up (oh hey Lazylou see the word BROUGHT being used) . She had to apologise and explain why a garment was no longer being made. Stolen fabric designs out of the factories.
I LAUGHED SO MUCH ON MY TRAIN FOR THAT BROUGHT WORD HAHAHAAHAH OMG people are staring at me 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7

FreddyFrog

Chatty Member
Why is she suddenly organising all of these so boodiful, just gawjus experiences? I feel like there is some sort of sell coming up.. or perhaps she’s just trying to position herself as some sort of travel influencer, attempting to justify why she is all of a sudden qualified to sell international travel packages. Either way, this deadshit doesn’t realise that most people are struggling to afford groceries and fill up their car. They simply don’t have the funds to Do wHaT tHeY wAnT/drop hundreds of dollars every weekend on random experiences. She’s lost touch with her audience. There’s no way the majority of her followers would relate to this sentiment at all.
I just had one *jingle* come to mind when you said this:

🎶Getaway🎶

• Haha

Needsarealjob

I know the bogan communidy trash n treasure is long gone but wtf would she be selling a jar of olives?? Surely she just got one of her grocery bags mixed up with her bags of trash treasure?

And dinner with Bub and Jnr Bub…”just the tip of the fork”… cmon EL your niece was already looking at you with utter distain as you whipped out your phone to document another of the basic human interactions 🤦‍♀️
I'd be so embarrassed to be near her in a restaurant.

OhMyLou

VIP Member
Yep I am constantly questioning whether or not my fat fingers have accidentally jumped to a completely different forum when the person I’m thinking of posts. Bizarre 🫣
Why oh why do I miss these what planet was that person from @SnarkyTart giving you a history lesson I must have zoned out when the outfits were discussed at GS. I’d love her to go to Greece so Ican laugh at the shit the Greeks will say to her all with a smile which the dickehead would post because she doesn’t realise they’re taking the piss

• Haha
I find the relationship with her and Leah so awkward… so she goes to a cafe for breakfast during work hours and Leah sits there not eating. Are they working during this time? (Discussing projects, scheduling things etc) or is she just following her around for company…
Whaaaat?! That's madness!

I would hope Emmylou would ask what she could get for Leah, but ... well, yeah ... :cautious:

I hope they pick up all the brown stuff after them ... I was on holidays near Wellington recently and we traveled to a beach that is frequented by horse riders and it was full of sh*t. Not pleasant!

• Sick

buildingahouse

I think Emmy's core followers find her non threatening. Bec, Nadia, Rosalia etc are completely out of their league. EL's followers see her filthy house, her shoddy front gates, her unkempt family, her toxic former relationship with ALove, her weight, her profanity and think oh! She's just like us! And even when Emmy desperately tries to claw her way out of her basic bogan lifestyle it's patently obvious that she never will. Whenever I see Emmy, I'm reminded of the saying "wealth whispers, money talks." Our screeching little banshee might have more cash to splash than many of her followers, yet she still lives in a rental with overflowing bins in the kitchen and weeds poking through the front fence. They celebrate her wanton spending because it justifies their own flimsy financial habits. Obviously, I'm drawing a huge stereotype here, but her most rabid fans are lower class types who live vicariously through her. So when she goes out and buys fresh pasta at $20/kg, they think yeah, fuck it if Emmylou can get the fancy pasta I can get a pack of durries! She's right, bein' a mum is hard and I deserve a treat! They're as lonely and lost as she is, just not as cunning.
i absolutely love this. Perfect!

• Heart

Fangit

Chatty Member
Come on EL. We have already pointed out once that the 18 November is not a Sunday. Hope those glossy brochures have the correct dates.
And didn't she say November was only one week. I think the dates she's has for that work out to be 2.

Reactions: 6
Most of the expensive electrical appliances in her kitchen are gifted items. I remember the kitchen aid blender was gifted when she was doing a collab for that brand so the toaster was probably gifted. Wasn't there a red fridge in her kitchen at one stage. What happened to that. Next there might be a collab with a microwave company.
There's a red Smeg fridge in the warehouse kitchen.

Ah, okay ... so that makes better sense (that all those gadgets were gifted). She still spends waaaay too much on designer threads though.

Can she get into deep doo-doo for showing off counterfeit goods?
Awww, bad days are the worse, Freddy! Hope you're feeling better now.

She *could* get into trouble, I'm sure ... thanks to her profile. It's usually manufacturers, importers and sellers who get into trouble (if caught) but if she is here promoting this thing and someone happens to ask her where she got it and she says - "x" - then the floodgates could well and truly open.

Perfect timing, lights are getting turned off just as I have to leave to pick my partner up from his.work dinner.

Sorry I couldn't go in, not enough people in there and I can't fake being nice to her face 😂
You’d be annoyed if you wanted to swing past after dinner or something and she shut up early!!