Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Michy02

VIP Member
In your dreams ELL! 💭 Matty J is having a great ol time on the GC! He’s even made it to the front page of the local paper lol
BB96B54E-E4CC-431B-8F46-DEE809690E6F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awwww ... she's edited her stories. I was hoping to grab a couple of screen shots from last night where she asked a lady if she wanted some cheese - looked to say, "It's really yummy" - and the expression on the woman's face was priceless (she totes reads here!).

She'd have to be disappointed with last night's "takings" ... she'd have been lucky to make $1k.

size 8

How bad was that lash ad? Surely she could have put more effort in that that
"It's so nice not to be cold" Is this person a goldfish? She was in Bali about a week ago? And lashfridays? it is $60 a tube. She would flog cigarettes and guns if she was paid for it.

DoomScroller

VIP Member
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with this woman. I can barely watch her stories I get so much second hand embarrassment and cringe so hard when I watch. She cannot interact properly with anyone. She is like an over excited giant toddler.
She is vile. Those poor women being sucked into EL’s garage sale. I’d love to know what keeps them coming back to EL… maybe they were looking for some second hand kaftans? 😐

• Haha

Mslane

VIP Member
I thought that's who you were referring to 😘 We're all a bit on edge tonight 👀

I agree. But...then what will I do with myself?! I'll be forced to follow Chompers 😫

And I'll miss many of you 😭😅
Snarky, a week of working after months of nothing has me frazzled

• Heart

Mslane

VIP Member
She’s grabbing the cheese to wrap it in glad wrap and put it away - you just know she hasn’t washed her hands after touchy filthy money all night 🤮
I’ve never known anyone to have zero hygiene standards
Plus all those women have had the mits near the cheese. She wanted to appear generous to her tribe. Shecis far from generous she is a scaming b!@#h. 🤢

She is vile. Those poor women being sucked into EL’s garage sale. I’d love to know what keeps them coming back to EL… maybe they were looking for some second hand kaftans? 😐
Look at some of them, she would appear glamorous to them.

makeitstop

VIP Member
Filly’s Stable are having a happy hour will she squeeze in an appearance in between her meetings (meetings being dropping off the children to activities).

posty post

VIP Member
@Messychaotic - one word im exactly the same usually Monday is my day off and it’s prep for the whole week! Cooking, meal planning, shopping and most of the washing and ironing are done with knowing what I have to do for the week ahead i update all our timetables accordingly. However mad dog lays around in her spare time licking her cheezel fingers and thinking of ways to talk herself up. She has no clue! Understand this lazylou if you showed us real things you do for your kids instead of your unhygienic revolting cooking and you screaming at their sports like a crazy lady we would like you more. Oh that’s right you don’t do these things anymore or probably ever really did.

• Heart

Super Cute

VIP Member
I think this poster has had a few incarnations here…disappears for a few days then pops back up as a new member. Starts out ok, but gradually the posts ramp up both in terms of anger and completely off topic. Like wtf? They just always seem to have a bad vibe…also not cool to be hypocritical …
Anyho, I’ll leave @SnarkyTart to post her infamous dog shit pic as an end note 🥰
Bring it @SnarkyTart !!

• Haha
  • Heart

Buttercup725

VIP Member
I'm in the US at the moment and it's not cheap. With inflation expected to skyrocket and more interest rate rises on the horizon how does she expect her tribe (let's face it they don't look like they are dripping in wealth) to be able to afford a shopping trip to NYC of all places? She is sooooo delusional
I am in California and we are paying $6.29 a gallon for gas. It is brutal.

Whaaaat?! That's madness!

I would hope Emmylou would ask what she could get for Leah, but ... well, yeah ... :cautious:
To be fair, she did ask Leah if she wanted some of the massive breakfast.

Last edited:
  • Wow