Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fangit

Chatty Member
Oh i love this - 3 Dutch R’s! And how very , very true and relevant to this day. I’m mostly a stay at home mum with work in here and there for the hubby’s business. I have teenagers and they need me as much as they did primary age. They need me to be organised as it organises them and they know they can depend on me to book their appointments, run off to the stationary shop for last minute art supplies, book the learner driver, sort their school uniforms , drop them off at their weekend jobs and have a snack ready for when they walk in after school. The past Sunday my washing folding had piled up over the weekend (does it ever end) and it made me feel so chaotic and messy but it was the last thing i made sure to do Sunday night.
Lazylou running off to get her hair done yesterday in the middle of the day seemed so off considering she said she ran late for dinner as the kids had after school dance etc. why extend your self so much. Do the hair on a day where you know the kids have an easy afternoon/no sports so no one needs to feel stressed with time. Heck do your hair on the days Aaron has them!!! Logic!!!
Nothing in her life is logical. Wouldn't even know what the word means.

Reactions: 6

Super Cute

VIP Member
How effing sad to be sat in a hot spring all alone. And yeah, sometimes people do things alone and it's liberating and enjoyable. But EL in her leopard print, bubbling away in her own fungal juices is just so desperately miserable.
Someone took a photo of her though?? Just a random?

Reactions: 6

Alice from Gomi

Now this is an inspirational woman! At 93 she is studying a Bachelor of Dementia Care at University. Emmylou from Emmylou loves is not an inspiration. If you are reading this lazylou do something meaning in your life. Wheels of cheeses is not cutting it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

longtimelurker987

Chatty Member
Did anyone notice she removed a story this afternoon? I went back to take a screenshot to pop on here to ask about it but now it’s gone. Something about a man looking after his woman or something like that… damn I wish I’d screenshot it now…
I saw it to but can’t remember exactly what it was. Some crap that doesn’t relate to her at all

saaahhhhreal

Chatty Member
So she’s put on about half that “16kg” she lost right? That duromine break isn’t working out for you is it…

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Law doesn’t seem to be impacted by the global downturn. Accountants currently seem to be doing well also.

I remember this conversation came up in the late 80’s early 90’s when interest rates were hitting 20% and I was just entering the corporate workforce. My grandparents had this view that the two areas that had always been unaffected by economic times worldwide were midwifery and undertaker - people are always going to be born and die! I have to say that my sister is run off her feet as a midwife.
General nursing would be a good career if you were that way inclined.
Lots of work, lots of variation and lots of varying shifts.

Did anyone look up Emmylou's event on the Eventbrite site (the one she tagged in one of her stories)?

I ask, because when I searched for it last night (using 'Port Melbourne' as the location), I couldn't find it.

Maybe that's why few people turned up? And maybe the mention of '200' was just hyperbole mixed in with a bit of wishful thinking? :unsure:

Pollie

VIP Member
Interesting post about what you’ll be booking next. Wonder if she is going to start going down the self-help route?

makeitstop

VIP Member
As a local and to celebrate my new couch arriving in time, I went for a drive past that warehouse post 7:30pm. From my drive by, maybe 5-10 people attending. A moment in time of course. I would love some cheese though, pre-fondled.
That’s too funny 😂

• Haha