Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Super Cute

VIP Member
I wonder if - to save face - she'll just go ahead with Bali anyway, even if she doesn't have the numbers?

It'd be easy enough to film in a crowded market and say they were all with her.

I can't think of anyone who might jump at the chance to travel to Bali and bunk with a whole lot of strangers (unless you could get your mates drunk and agree to go for a laugh persuade a few mates to join you). Bunking with others - yeah, nah ... sounds like a Girls Brigade camp to me!
OMG I was actually in Girls Brigade as a little girl when I lived in Wagga Wagga 😂 but we didn’t make it to camp because my Nan wouldn’t follow the convoy and we got lost 😠

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
As a local and to celebrate my new couch arriving in time, I went for a drive past that warehouse post 7:30pm. From my drive by, maybe 5-10 people attending. A moment in time of course. I would love some cheese though, pre-fondled.
Wondered why she has not posted the crowds!! Lmao

• Haha
I wonder if - to save face - she'll just go ahead with Bali anyway, even if she doesn't have the numbers?

It'd be easy enough to film in a crowded market and say they were all with her.

I can't think of anyone who might jump at the chance to travel to Bali and bunk with a whole lot of strangers (unless you could get your mates drunk and agree to go for a laugh persuade a few mates to join you). Bunking with others - yeah, nah ... sounds like a Girls Brigade camp to me!

teddywoowipe

💯 Snarks!

I grew up in a family of narcs so this behaviour is all too familiar. Anything the kids achieve will be because of her (or so she'll say); their special days will become all about her (I hope her daughters have the good sense to elope should they choose to marry - Sage's future partner will be in for one heck of a ride); any of their hobbies will become her hobbies - and she'll be so much better at them than they could ever hope to be. It's all a big competition and it's bloody exhausting. You have to move far, far away for your own sanity.

Her desire to put herself and her desires (not needs) above all else is nauseating. I admit that I'm a bit over the top and overcook a lot of things, but part of my Sunday routine is to plan for the week ahead - what we're wearing, menu planning and preparation (which normally involves making meals ahead of time and freezing them into portion-sized containers). Washing, ironing, folding all gets done during the week, making it easy to stay on top of it. Shopping is normally done at 9pm one week night, when the supermarket is nearly empty (and never without a list). I'm not perfect, but having a routine helps with any curveballs that might occur during the week.
Messychaotic - my routine is pretty similar and it works.

Sundays are days to enjoy with the family but I do have a big focus on organising the coming week. I have always made sure clothes are organised (washed, ironed and put away) before Sunday evening. I shop in the evenings because it is quite in the shop and I can be in and out in no time. During the week, I will pop into the local green grocers and pick up things I actually need.

I couldn’t live the way Emmylou Oneword lives as it would be anxiety inducing! The absolute chaos in her home cannot be good for her and the children. I very much parent (and run my home) the way my grandmothers and mother taught me: following the Dutch age-old parenting beliefs of the “3 Rs”: Rust, Reinheid en Regelmaat (which roughly translate to: rest, cleanliness and routine). All that is lacking in the Emmylou household!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

OhMyLou

VIP Member
I don't understand why it always looks like she needs her regrowth done, even when she has literally just got her hair done. I can only assume its intentional but I just don't understand the look. It looks grubby and messy.
It’s because the idiot just puts blonde fools through so the older hair gets blonder and blonder but the top you can’t see as many of the highlights she needs to rebalance the colour those hairdressers should be telling her that she’s their walking advertisement. I get highlights of blonde to blend the grey my hairdresser always does one where she’ll put one blonde one brown to blend it nicely again

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Not awkward, but really bizarre that someone is getting paid for following her around about what her day consists of which is a load of shite day in day out. Who wants to see what she eats for breakfast lunch dinner etc etc. Ok to take photos and post but to actually be filmed by someone else is totally a wack job.🥴🥴
Says alot about Leah too!!

I did - was thinking it was a bit dodgy ATO wise with preferring cash when you have an eftpos available

View attachment 1351697
Ohhh ... hence why it didn't come up under my search for 'Port Melbourne' then.

There was so much stuff on - I honestly wondered if maybe Leah had forgotten to list it, or some of the RSVPers had decided to go to something else instead (have to admit, the 'after work drinks' looked pretty good).

massive eye roll

Did anyone notice she removed a story this afternoon? I went back to take a screenshot to pop on here to ask about it but now it’s gone. Something about a man looking after his woman or something like that… damn I wish I’d screenshot it now… double damn my peri menopausal brain…

• Wow

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Kind of on topic....

Who'll be watching The Logies with me tonight? My phone is charged and I'm ready to chat.

Should I start a thread?

• Heart

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Am I imaging it or did LL recently have an "talent" agency on her bio because it's no longer there?

• Wow
I wonder what Emmylou from Emmylou loves will do if one of her kids are every seriously sick, injured or in an accident.

When you hear parents giving up their careers and jobs to be the child’s full time carer. Parents saying they wish they can swap places with their children. Willing to do anything to get their kid better.

This poor excuse for a human does not realise how lucky she is to have kids but three healthy kids.

I’m not wishing her kids harm.

This got me thinking after reading a book about chronic sickness in a 20 year old and channel on YouTube about really sick kids.

A mother in the UK is fighting in the courts for the hospital to not pull the plug on her brain dead son.

Thanks for attending my Ted Talk.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Alice from Gomi

Lazylou you could always bind your feet like Chinese women did once up a time.

Literally blames the children for everything.

• Sad

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Section off one part of your warehouse and make it a recycled boutique. Check your insurance and lease agreement to ensure you're allowed to use the warehouse in this capacity. Stuff will take longer to sell but if you're intent on getting the highest price possible for the items then this might be the best way to go. Just make sure someone is on site at the warehouse when you say they will be, to greet prospective buyers.
This is such a smart idea! Maybe even list the items and their sizes online so people who go in know ahead of time that there are items in their size.

(Welcome back!)

• Heart