Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Thank you @Broken Veneers for thread #27 - can anyone else believe how quickly we got here?!

Brilliant title @YellowFingerDustforDays 👏🏼

@Sure…Media! you never fail us 🙏🏼😆 superb as ever 👏🏼

Will be like Kevin in Home Alone, Cardboard Cutout ppl and mannequins posing for pics with cheese taped to thier hands
Dying 😂😂

Did anyone else that registered for tonight get an email about the silent auction tonight?

First item up for auction is a pair of clown shoes.

Previously worn by many social media influencers, this pair of shoes is guaranteed to make you stand out in a crowd and make some $$$ from your unsuspecting community. #grifted

Whether it’s South Melbourne Markets or Brrraaaaddd’s coffee shop, (most recently filmed on Emmylou from Emmylou Loves by her PA Leah), you are certain to beat the algorithms…
Starting price $..0
Right 😂 this finished me off 🤣💀👻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Face like an actual slapped ass.

Fancy having your 12 year old son film you in basically a bra, and then post that footage on Instagram. What is wrong with this woman???

Shit she’s grinding my gears this morning. Literally no one, and I cannot stress this enough, NO ONE IS MESSAGING YOU AT 8.30 in the morning asking you where you got your poo coloured active wear from!!!!!!!!
Sezzy Kearns gave it to her.

• Haha
I can’t remember what she gave as her last weigh in number? I’m assuming she won’t have lost any weight since then (has most likely gained) because all of the salad wraps are out the window.

HitnMiss

It’s off topic I know but got any recco’s of a good career track to get in to to be able to remain unaffected by these cost of living increases 😂🥴
I write safety documents for companies and review their systems and there seems to be few others in this field that don't charge the earth and actually know about the industry they're writing for.

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
It was probably the EL that ate all the cheese. I don't think the fan girls would have eaten it. I saw one of them shake her head no when EL was doing zoomies around the table.

That huge Quince container paste would of cost a pretty penny too. And no one ate it. Even a small container at the supermarket is expensive.
I think that was nearly $30. No idea how much a wheel of cheese is. Best I could find is $70 , but that was at Woolies.

• Wow
Just had a look at the labels stories, way more professional and even had entertainment for the kids.
Nicely done!

1655623556889.png

Emmylou should've offered a prize, too ... buy something and go into the draw to win ... oh, I don't know ... a trip to Bali?; a cookbook?; one of her old magazines?

• Haha

OhMyLou

VIP Member
In a word, yes.

My reasoning: EL is a typical narc. Huge ego on her. Her tribe fill the emotional void in her life and provide her with the adulation she so desperately craves. In her head, she is THE ultimate Melbourne celebrity. But none of the Melbourne set want to know her. She's that acquaintance who you kind of know, and then when you spend more than 5 minutes with you realise why you're not actually friends. So she tells herself that the fabulous people are her friends, knowing full well that they're not, but pretends that she's too busy to have a social life because she's running an empire 🤭 Then, when she needs a pick me up and deigns to associate with the tribe (who she revved into a frenzy originally by presenting herself as this rough, relatable diamond) it fills her bucket for all of 5 minutes before she is painfully reminded of the fact that she is just like them. Completely ordinary and totally average. She needs them, yet she resents them.
You always sum things up so well. It’s quite sad really if she only stopped giving for her own personal gratification and she just gave naturally she would probably get better engagement not just with her tribe but also her family

• Heart