Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Hustlin' for a last minute invite to the 2022 TV WEEK 62nd Logie Awards🙏🏼🤞🏼✌🏽 Keep your eyes on Facebook for any suspicious ads: NOT SELLING WTB ticket to logies. Can pay in half a wheel of cheese and clothing items from Zoe Moss.
Loving your profile photo 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The 2023 shopping trip - when basic everyday things are skyrocketing - fuel, electricity, lettuce etc - who does she think is going to be able to afford such a frivolous trip!!
And in all honesty, I'm sure there's a stylist influencer who would already be doing it if there was interest.

If she wants to be a travel guide, why doesn't she join a tour company? She's not a big enough name to draw in the crowds though.

Alice from Gomi

Her stories just prior to the event look so desperate and pleading… if there’s only a handful of people there I almost feel sorry for her.

Almost.
I am here for all the drama. No sympathy from me. She dug her own grave and only has herself to blame

• Heart

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I'm not sure if the numbers dropping are because EmmyLou is blocking people but nor is she gaining new followers

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 11.43.44 am.png

• Wow

Toilet toothbrush

I wonder what will happen with all of the unsold clothing and products now 🤔 Will they just fester away in the cold warehouse or will she make Leah lug them all home for her again? She definitely would have been better of doing a market like House of White does, although I guess she wouldn't be able to limit buyers to her just her fangirls.
My guess is that as a special treat at the Bail retreat experience, ELL communidy will be able to purchase a momento of their retreat experience. The cheese may also make a guest appearance.

• Haha

Limpy Love

VIP Member
As a long time horse rider it pained me to see ELs seat position, inappropriate footwear, and her hold on the reins would be dead set dangerous if that good natured pony hadn’t quietly plodded along. It’s the most bizarre activity for someone to randomly do! Maybe she’s doing a weird bucket list thing?
It was tagged so #gifted
She would do anything that was gifted to her just for content.
I'm surprised she didn't ditch the riding and go straight to the hot springs. I cant wait to hear her complain about how sore she is for the next week@

• Haha

Lou_1234

Who would have thought pasta could be so triggering 🤦🏻‍♀️ Meanwhile Insta tells me a luxury trip to Thailand is what I need, not a screaming banshee trip to Bali 🏝 Can’t wait to see what the Experience cost price is 😂

0BA83057-D115-40B3-9857-0428D3D135FF.jpeg

AJAYA

VIP Member
Omg . This has me cackling. Belly laughing. Thabks. I shouldn’t be reading here right now. I’m being Lazylou today and procrastinating still haven’t finished drying washing and yesterday and todays washing still needs folding. Dinner all prepped though.
I hope you've prepped for a yummy dinner of cabanara

• Haha

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
What a weird thing to do on your own. It’s something shared with family/friends/girls weekends/family event.
Poor lonely bird. Has cash but no friendships. So lonely. Pathetic. Such a loser.
Yes. Maybe as a birthday present to yourself as a special treat. But a last minute thing to do on a Sunday? Is a bit odd.

Screenshot_20220619-172900_Instagram.jpg

• Sick

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
As a long time horse rider it pained me to see ELs seat position, inappropriate footwear, and her hold on the reins would be dead set dangerous if that good natured pony hadn’t quietly plodded along. It’s the most bizarre activity for someone to randomly do! Maybe she’s doing a weird bucket list thing?
It's been a long time since I rode but her feet and posture were the first things I cringed at too 🥴

Alice from Gomi

I rewatched the warehouse stories. She had super crazy eyes. Probably expects gifts from her fans for being so inspirational

CropTops'R'Us

Can someone please screenshot the moment she places her whole hand on the quince paste? I'm too tech illiterate. GROSS

• Sick

suelynqueen

is it warm in Melbourne? its freezing in perth in the mornings, she doesn't have a t shirt or even a fitted jumper (if she's here for the thirsty mob) for that top which is essentially a sports bra (with no support). Poor Sage.. it must be mortifying
It is slightly warmer than it has been but not by very much (my phone says 15.6, feels like 12). I'm WFH and wearing trackies over bike pants, a sports crop, a t-shirt and a sweatshirt, with a small space heater running as well. Either her heating is cranked up or she doesn't feel the cold.