Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dalej7

Chatty Member
When did the cardi sell out to become "back in stock"? Wasnt this one of the pieces she's been wearing for MONTHS that was stuck in shipping containers?
I know ive missed a fair chunk of her shit recently but this seems like a lie.

Also she'd be fuming that the jeans post says she's a 16!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10

longtimelurker987

Chatty Member
What happened??
I know this is just going to make me angry but i still want to know. Did a lady post a video saying something like thanks to EL for Friday night or am I way off the mark?
A disabled lady post a story about myths of disabled people and it had her knocking on the front window of the warehouse trying to get someone’s attention. She got some customers to come to the door but she needed help to get her wheelchair up the step. The video was weirdly nice to Emmy Lou and she shared it.

• Sad
  • Wow

finelines

What a weird thing to do on your own. It’s something shared with family/friends/girls weekends/family event.
Poor lonely bird. Has cash but no friendships. So lonely. Pathetic. Such a loser.
Why doesn’t she ask Charlotte 🫢

• Haha

BlanchtheSausages

ok anyone got recommendations of a good therapist?😂😫
Last week my husband took some candid pics of me in and when I saw the one of me from the back I immediately thought of this page and that I look like a ….. can’t remember the exact saying but something along the lines of a Romanian weightlifter. It has stuck with me ever since.

• Haha
Perimenopause can make you feel hotter than ever ... maybe that's what's going on with her? I'm not in Melbourne either but I am just across the water and I'm wearing four layers and sitting in the sun, trying to get warm (it's not working - I'm about to light the fire).

People complaining about herb shortages baffle me - especially if they are into cooking. Does she not have little herb pots lined up in her kitchen somewhere, or growing in the garden?

makeitstop

VIP Member
I’m sorry but this pic is absolutely hilarious. Like she looks like a tubby toddler who’s just been plopped on a horsie ride for a picture at a birthday party. Where’s the cake mummy? 😂😂✌
Lol once you see it you can’t un see it. 🤣

• Haha

Michy02

VIP Member
The milk soaked bread thing is a GREAT tip. But the way Emmylouoneword did it isn't it. A) you're not meant to use crusts or ends and B) it's a little bit of milk to make it soft not milk soup with bread croutons. Recipe Tin Eats has an incredible meatball recipe and explains the method beautifully. I remember calling out the fake Stella jumper on GOMI and Alice took the post down lol. A fake Tiffany ball reeks of desperation, nobody needs a Tiffany basketball.
It was probably passed over in the warehouse sale along with that huge jar of olives. Next up = cooking with cheese and olives! Yummy 🤤

• Haha
  • Sick

OhMyLou

VIP Member
I don’t understand advertising a cardigan that you can barely see the full look/shape of in the pics? She’s wearing items from 2 other brands in these pics and they’re front and centre!!
That look is bloody terrible who’s be inspired to wear a cardigan with something better suited to a bar or nightclub

As a long time horse rider it pained me to see ELs seat position, inappropriate footwear, and her hold on the reins would be dead set dangerous if that good natured pony hadn’t quietly plodded along. It’s the most bizarre activity for someone to randomly do! Maybe she’s doing a weird bucket list thing?
I don’t ride, but I couldn’t work out how she was filming herself in one hand and playing with her hair in the other. Shouldn’t she have at least one hand on the reins?!

slap2fish2gether

VIP Member
What exactly is she doing here? (Wrong Answers Only) 😂

She asked Leah if she wanted to share, Right after she scratched her HooHa for a good 20-30 secs under the table, then grabbed the cutlery! 🤢🤢
Whats with her always putting her hand next to her face like that? Looks stupid imo

vikingjan

Chatty Member
I have seen those tables in Kmart Perth, they are strange looking although somewhat attractive. They are very small and don’t seem practical except for maybe holding a single candle or drink. I am puzzled as to what use she would put it to. Interestingggggggg.

posty post

VIP Member
Hope she tries and goes to the waterparks in Bali when the pull out the scales on old mate she won’t be able to lie about the mystery 16 kilos no more😂😂

Emmy....wait for it....Roo 😂 Emmyroo Stewart from Emmyroo Loves. What an opportunity Channel 7!
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha the way I am laughing right now is something else

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t it be funny if she popped at the Logies red carpet, however, was not invited but does her crazy self promotion filming trying to interview celebs on the red carpet, hi I am Emmylou from Emmy Loves and security have to drag her away.
Haha - I love this!

I could imagine her sneaking in onto the red carpet up the back of someone's dress, dressed up in her Camilla catsuit, making a beeline for Sonia - who I like to think is a really lovely and approachable lady and well deserving of the Gold Logie - to ask what her secret is in getting so many plum presenting roles :LOL:

gettyimages-491358035-1519840798.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9