Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollie

VIP Member
She has no idea how to Red a room, everyone who is mentioning the sky rocketing it’s are spot on. On a side note regarding lettuces, I got an organic one at the collinhwokd farmers market in the weekend for three bucks!
Oh wow, sorry about these typos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

size 8

Omg it does look like a garage sale! How fake is she around her communidy 🙄 Pretending to give a shit about them.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
It was way before Zoe Moss/Leoni. From memory she was designing and making a lightweight jumpsuit for her tribe. The fabric had been chosen and already made into garments and she was bouncing around in it trying to hustle some pre-order sales. It turns out the fabric had been stolen from a warehouse in China and unknowingly sold to her. It was Bohemian Traders design and fabric. It did not go down very well and she received the old ‘cease and desist’ letter from BT lawyers. It was brutal, they were not playing. That was the end of the jumpsuit and she went on to sell nasty windcheaters for a while, licking her wounds. We suffered through lots of tears and puppy dog eyes because she didn’t know it was stolen. This is the end of my Ted talk, thanks for listening. (I need a protein shake, salad wrap, and a handful of cheezels after that!)
Wow and thanks for the recap. This was well and truly before my time but one can only imagine the tears and carry on over it.

sharalandaah

It was way before Zoe Moss/Leoni. From memory she was designing and making a lightweight jumpsuit for her tribe. The fabric had been chosen and already made into garments and she was bouncing around in it trying to hustle some pre-order sales. It turns out the fabric had been stolen from a warehouse in China and unknowingly sold to her. It was Bohemian Traders design and fabric. It did not go down very well and she received the old ‘cease and desist’ letter from BT lawyers. It was brutal, they were not playing. That was the end of the jumpsuit and she went on to sell nasty windcheaters for a while, licking her wounds. We suffered through lots of tears and puppy dog eyes because she didn’t know it was stolen. This is the end of my Ted talk, thanks for listening. (I need a protein shake, salad wrap, and a handful of cheezels after that!)
Ahahahah that is hilarious, thanks for sharing! Long before I followed, or had even heard of her, but it’s interesting to hear ELL was a bit of a trainwreck right from the start…

sharalandaah

As a long time horse rider it pained me to see ELs seat position, inappropriate footwear, and her hold on the reins would be dead set dangerous if that good natured pony hadn’t quietly plodded along. It’s the most bizarre activity for someone to randomly do! Maybe she’s doing a weird bucket list thing?
Right?! I’ve ridden literally only a handful of times in my life but the first thing I noticed in her photo was how badly she seemed to be sitting on that horse. The poor creature

I am in California and we are paying $6.29 a gallon for gas. It is brutal.
It is brutal.

This is what we're paying in NZ (on average - it does vary, plus it's gone up a bit since this date):

1655776362923.png

1655776415065.png

The crazy thing is, diesel has just become more expensive than regular old petrol. In the past, a lot of people would buy diesel cars because they were cheaper to run (about a third of the price of petrol), although they had to pay road user taxes (about $76 per 100km) on top ... now, they can't even afford to turn the ignition. Needless to say, it's killing some businesses.

There's a industrial sales yard down the road from me (I live in the middle of nowhere, and rurally) ... as of this morning, there are now 10 Range Rovers all lined up, hoping to be sold. People just can't afford to fill them up anymore.

Back to Emmylou ... did she steal the Bali idea off that other lady planning her escape, or did she think of it first? She shouldn't even talk about New York now because people typically buy if they're worried they'll miss out ... by advertising two trips, some might be thinking, "Oh well, I'll just go on the next one" ... less is more, Emmylou! (Except when it comes to crop top sizing).

• Wow

Needsarealjob

My God do I feel for those kids. She is a classic narc. Any enjoyment S got out of basketball is long gone. First she relished his achievements as her own, and then when she saw the positive feedback he received for playing she became competitive. She has no empathy for her children. Her whole life is one big compulsive drive to place herself at the front and centre of every situation. We can see now why her Perth based family have had enough. ALove finally got out (and as spineless as he seems, removing yourself from a narc is not easy, so good on him). SL has clearly withdrawn. She couldn't name five legitimate, actual friends if her life depended on it (no, EL - Leah, Lia and Polly don't count. They are paid employees, not your friends).

What a clusterfuck of a life she has created for herself. I think she was always like this, but the pandemic seemed to magnify her faults and make her even more obnoxious. I'd really love to have her beside me at the nail salon, getting her little trotters soaked, so I could start a conversation and tell her what a piece of work she is whilst she had no easy way to escape. I wonder how many people she has cut out of her life who dared to call her out 🤔
She would be very quick to discard anyone who dares to tell her the truth or upsets her. Narcs only have those around them that give them their ego supply.

Crusty old raisins

Chatty Member
Thanks for kicking off a new thread! You caught me off guard. I missed the deadline for the recrap as on fridays we 🍹

Here’s something I lazily slapped together… kinda like that spread.

Queen of the trash had some exciting news for us. She’s the new spokesmodel for Glad wavetop tie bags. ZMxGLAD #collab. After her recommendation we size our bag down to a medium, some Tattlers complained when theirs split at the seams and let all the trash out… others have experienced excessive bin juice in the crotch. Happens to the best of us.

Soft launching her Bali Belly Break, the bunk bed option sounds really exciting. We’re not sure if we should ask for the top or the bottom package but it’s probably best to throw up on someone else than be thrown up on. Not sure what else the holiday entail but we’re really hoping for some bikini dental floss shots. If Cachia could do it then so could we!

Dressed like an old pen15 late for its circumcision, she took us for a trip to Woolies to buy some food for the middle child’s birthday. Smallest child interrupted the story but was thankfully dressed in her winter earmuffs which protected her from the frosty reception from her mother. LazyLou also bought cream cheese.

Second born got a party at warehouse as part of a genius tax deduction on that unrented second room. Thankfully the prior provisions of the car wash meant it could be hosed out after the gastro hits. At least we’ll reach our goal weight before Bali!!

Balloon ride by some unsuspecting company who twigged on to her fishing expeditions. Little did they know, she also reacts that way when seeing potatoes so they could have thrown a washed spud at her and she’d still clap like a seal.

Some Tattlers believed with her on board the balloon would never be able to take off from the ground but there were a few of us all who believed it was possible. She was #invited to supply the hot air, which is what she does best. Like a dog barking out a car window, she engaged with the locals but was later surrendered to the pound by her children. Not sure who got custody of the cream cheese.

The cream cheese came for a drive to the warehouse. Nestled under an armpit it stayed safe while she modelled the boyfriend cardie. All of us eagerly checked our boyfriend’s wardrobes to see if they had one but realised the 80’s was over and if all our boyfriends did dress like that they would have come out by now. 🌈

We got our bowls check for June and can confirm a couple have chips. Now we understand why all the instaglams buy Anko plates instead.
🤣☠🤣☠🤣☠🤣☠🤣

Brilliant as always @Sure...Media

• Heart

Needsarealjob

EL: "Everything I do is for YOU KIDS. So you can have the best of everything - all those holidays, clothes and fun times don't come cheap! So when I tell you to help by filming what I'm doing then it's the least you could do!" 🤬

Probably

1) She doesn't have the discipline to get to the "perfect size"
2) If she was destined for a media career then it would've happened by now ... talent scouts are always on the lookout for people with star factor and weight needn't be an issue (e.g., Tones & I; Chrissie [who we don't like anymore because she isn't honest] Swan).
Let's face it. She doesn't speak well. She should take elocution lessons to try and rein in her boganism.

OhMyLou

VIP Member
If there were only 10 (I’m being generous) at 7.30 I’m guessing she’ll be lucky to have 50 in total turn up. Her tribe doesn’t strike me as the type who are out partying late