Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chompers Chompers Chomper

Wtf 3 straight weeks in Bali.
She's doing two weeks back to back, then the third trip is a fortnight later. Still adds up to 4 weeks in Bali in a 6 month period without children. The only way she's getting this over the line with Alove is by having less than 50% custody. I know anyone who asks her will be blocked, but how can her followers see her as authentic when she actively avoids her children at all costs?

• Sad
Reactions: 22

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
My mum spoke to me the same :( no wonder why I always yes to people without a no. Just to avoid a conversation like that
Hugs Rulebreaker 💗 I think a few of us on here know the pain of growing up with narc parent/s. Some scars never heal. You take care and I hope this strange land and water beast doesn't trigger anyone too much

• Heart

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Did anyone look up Emmylou's event on the Eventbrite site (the one she tagged in one of her stories)?

I ask, because when I searched for it last night (using 'Port Melbourne' as the location), I couldn't find it.

Maybe that's why few people turned up? And maybe the mention of '200' was just hyperbole mixed in with a bit of wishful thinking? :unsure:
I think there may have a few "questionable" registrations which may or may not have increased the number. 🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

mariah cachia

Chatty Member
She's doing two weeks back to back, then the third trip is a fortnight later. Still adds up to 4 weeks in Bali in a 6 month period without children. The only way she's getting this over the line with Alove is by having less than 50% custody. I know anyone who asks her will be blocked, but how can her followers see her as authentic when she actively avoids her children at all costs?
I’d put money on her not coming back to Melbourne in that fortnight between retreats or what ever the hell she is calling them. She’ll find some bullshit excuse to justify it.

• Angry

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
I don't know if it's just me but her hair doesn't look any different other than some waves 🤔 Still doesn't even look brushed....how do you leave the hairdressers looking the same as when you walked in 😅

• Haha

makeitstop

VIP Member
So Sage decided he does not want to play hoops I hope it’s not because friends have seen him him with the maniac mother and have taunted him.

• Sad

Gomi goner

Chatty Member
Yuck! How much fatty bacon (with rind!) is she feeding those kids?? WTF is wrong with cereal on a school day? Poor Sage having to film, and how lovely is the face she makes when she finally acknowledges Vida trying to talk to her.
Don't even get me started on the 💩 outfit. The tight bra, the tight waist band, the sagging crotch. Almost looks like she's had a part of her cut out here, oh wait, never mind...

Attachments

• Haha

Whiskers1

VIP Member
"She's still got it....whoarrrr"
If only she showed her kids as much love as she does a plate of pasta.....

• Haha

horseteeth

Chatty Member
She’s grabbing the cheese to wrap it in glad wrap and put it away - you just know she hasn’t washed her hands after touchy filthy money all night 🤮
I’ve never known anyone to have zero hygiene standards

• Sick
I’ve asked this before, but seriously, what on earth is Leah’s actual job?? Filming lazylou soaking bread and opening jars of bogan pasta sauce? Filming washing hanging since Saturday? Watching her her her hair done? It’s astounding that she is happy to waste her life by filming this megalomaniac. Can’t lazylou buy a vlogging camera like the other influencers? What is the point of paying Leah?

I just do not understand why she is paying someone to film her doing any of this. She used to just have her phone on a stand when she was cooking and that worked fine? Now she needs a PA to hold her phone for a couple of stories on cooking and 150 stories of her trying and failing with a basketball. She must just be lonely and be paying Leah for company.

I'm sitting in bed after having a shitty disturbed day-sleep (following a brutal 12hr night shift) thinking about what it must be like to be the neighbour of this fucking manic banshee. Swearing and squawking in her yard like that. It's absolutely off it's head