Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Today was another trigger day over here… Who the F&$k does she think she is eating out for breakfast whilst sipping a latte? LouLou you’re an actual lemon who needs a ‘real’ full time job to support you and your children. Stop fleecing bullshit and frolicking around south Melbourne like you’re someone important, your most important job is being a mother and you are dismally failing!
Deluded and so entitled… Get A Grip and get your Shit together for the sake and sanity of those children.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No fuckwit, your outfit is not cute. And stop using the baby voice. She doesn’t even know how to interact with Leah. It’s either treating Leah like the mum by using the baby voice and needing constant instructions. Or acting like a 14 year old boy swearing and showing off in front of a 14 year old girl (Leah) which is how boys that age flirt. She’s fucking sickening.

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
No surprise that Sage doesn’t want to shoot hoops with her and wants to play soccer. He sounded so sad but hey Mumma has pumped up her knock off ball and had her stories shared by maddie G so half his mates have probably seen this embarrassment.

Lazylou put the ball down and do some weeding.

• Haha
  • Sad

Super Cute

VIP Member
The self indulgence and poor money management is strong in this one. How can she possibly think she is relatable to her community? I think she dreams of having a more affluent following so continues to try and break into their world by indulging in constant getaways, manipedis, eating out, designer clothes etc.

I would think I’m in a far better financial position than her (through many many years of fkn hard work and sacrifices) but there is NO WAY I would mimic her spending habits/lifestyle choices.

I’m on a 2 day hangover so I’m a bit fed up with this fuckstick. 🖕🏼

• Heart
  • Haha

Super Cute

VIP Member
🤷‍♀️ just another nonsensical, off topic piece of absurdist commentary 🙄 From, mind you, the same poster who had a little tanty over my Greek post. It was swiftly removed (and no, I didn't report it, the mods here are just really good) but I did see it and just smirk to myself. Basically, this poster is Greek and took offence to EL being associated with their culture. I also had a bizarre lesson in costumes (well aware it was a mens outfit, that's kinda the joke 🙄) and genocide 😳🤯

100% EL was gutted by the turnout and amount of money raised for her own personal charity. What a slimy grub she is, schmoozing with the tribe and oozing all over the grazing board.

Also, Leah, grow up and get a real job✌🏽
Yep I am constantly questioning whether or not my fat fingers have accidentally jumped to a completely different forum when the person I’m thinking of posts. Bizarre 🫣

• Haha

AMY$

VIP Member
I don't like to wish ill of people generally but i will have not one ounce of sympathy for her when this all goes belly up, a fucking Tiffany basketball you have to be kidding! All that giggling and mucking around with Leah seriously grow the hell up.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I hope her communidy show us what they're buying. If she's selling her book and other "official" merchandise for cash I think the ATO would be interested. Going to get a screenshot of that registration page - "cash preferred"

Needsarealjob

Equestrian chic.. more like equestrian Shriek!

This is bloddyvAwful.. who goes horse riding in baggy jeans, a hoodie and a Bloody faux fur vest ?! I can not anymore.. she's mean to be a "fashion designer" .. wear fitted leggings, some flat boots and long t shirt .. it's not hard!
I read that as equestrian Shrek 🤣 *goes and has some more coffee*

• Haha

cheezel flaps

Not the bombies 😂

She was feeling anxious yesterday so filled her cup up doing the same things she does every other day? When’s that cup (or her literal plate) not full?!

• Haha

villanellebaby

Chatty Member
I don't understand why it always looks like she needs her regrowth done, even when she has literally just got her hair done. I can only assume its intentional but I just don't understand the look. It looks grubby and messy.
The colour doesn’t suit her skin tone at all. Sorry to say - but it makes her look dirty..

• Heart

SoGawgezSoBewdiful

Feel absolutely dreadful for poor Sage 😪 He just sounds absolutely exhausted / over it / sad. Why do you keep doing this to him?? You narcissistic, selfish, overbearing, socially inept, unaware, revolting thing!

• Sad