Emmylou Loves #24 Yo yo mumma looking for a man, flashing her cans, about to start her Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst I agree with all of those points (and I hope Lazy Loo takes most, if not all, of it on board), I am confused about the car comment. I thought Lazy had a Mitsubishi, which to me is a very modest car and probably the only thing she hasn’t splashed tonnes of money at. Has she upgraded? I hardly visit her page, I find it embarrassing and sad, so may have missed that.
I think she does - it's a 4WD model ... if it's an Outlander and was purchased new at the starting price of AU$34,490 for a very basic model, that's far too much to spend on a car for someone who is renting, presumably living month to month with strong reliability on what must be an unpredictable income, and doesn't appear to be saving for a rainy day. She was sponsored at some point by the same car company; one of our helpful Tattlers said when that relationship ended, she then bought a car off them (at least, I think that's what they said?), so maybe they did a deal with her. It's still a lot of money to have tied up in a car for someone like her though; she could sell it and pick up something decent for around AU$10k.

** It could be that I'm completely misreading the situation though - maybe she has pots of gold and likes renting that particular house and living the way she does? **

Reactions: 9
The hair gummy lady legit wanted to congratulate EL on her pregnancy.....😞😞 also her "career" what career love???? Who is filming? I see no other guests being followed by "camera" but then again she is Emmylou from Emmylou Loves

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she does - it's a 4WD model ... if it's an Outlander and was purchased new at the starting price of AU$34,490 for a very basic model, that's far too much to spend on a car for someone who is renting, presumably living month to month with strong reliability on what must be an unpredictable income, and doesn't appear to be saving for a rainy day. She was sponsored at some point by the same car company; one of our helpful Tattlers said when that relationship ended, she then bought a car off them (at least, I think that's what they said?), so maybe they did a deal with her. It's still a lot of money to have tied up in a car for someone like her though; she could sell it and pick up something decent for around AU$10k.

** It could be that I'm completely misreading the situation though - maybe she has pots of gold and likes renting that particular house and living the way she does? **
Are you thinking of Leah's Range Rover - she occasionally drives EmmyLou places. I think EmmyLou still has the Mitsubishi station wagon.
I also think the Range Rover belongs to Leah's father - doesn't he work overseas?

Reactions: 5
I just noticed the bracelet that matches the chain of death and misery around her neck, seriously girl less (a whole lot less) is more!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
lol she acts like she’s never been to an industry event even though she flys over to Sydney for them all of the time. She’s an excited toddler today, hairs not brushed, clothes all wrinkly, open up mummy’s got to give you some vitamins, ooh goody! 👏👏

(The longer I’m on this site the bitchier I’m becoming 😫🫠😬🤭)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Any chance she’ll show her tribe how much free tit she took home? Saw another influencer yesterday show all hers and I nearly cried these witches are so out of touch with reality.
I saw someone I know who works I think I’m their marketing next time I see him in person I’m going to ask how these idiots get into these places.

Reactions: 19

True. However, secondhand cars are ridiculously priced at the moment and hard to come by. We just bought a new car and the sales guy said they are screaming out for secondhand cars because he can't get them. Even new cars are taking months to get in.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
For the love of god EmmyLou invest in some shapewear. I’d never leave the house in that dress without shapewear 😭.

Typically can’t remember the name of the Garnier sheet mask 😂.

Reactions: 17
sara jane I have met once and seemed nice. yes super skinny waist and i am not sure shapeware would give you that small a wast but does hold things in.

Reactions: 9

I dont think so, i think its because she doesn't have anywhere near the $400K need for a deposit

I dont think so, i think its because she doesn't have anywhere near the $400K need for a deposit
Hasnt our mate Ruby matthews just bought a $2.5M place? she's also a lot younger..whats lazy loo doing wrong?

Reactions: 8
Swanning around the place, Leah in tow... is she the only idiot there with someone who's sole purpose is to film her?
And then also roping another camera person to "follow" her with that signalling she does with her hands. Drives me nuts.
As does this damn bird's nest. If nothing else her appearance is just plain disrespectful to her hosts.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
sara jane I have met once and seemed nice. yes super skinny waist and i am not sure shapeware would give you that small a wast but does hold things in.
Oh I mean more like it would help with the rolls and tummy. But actually if she wants to look like that then that’s her choice 🫡

Reactions: 6
well Lazy, we know you keep the cheezel packs under t he bed so plenty of room on your bedside table for vitamin c. yet again no brushing the hair ar the back and fancy telling the event camera man to follow her. I bet he was told just film it all we can edit out later on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Weirdly her body loooks quite good at the moment, except for the stomach. Can’t believe she spent 20k on this and it also caused the end of her relationship. What a waste.

Also why isn’t she hanging out with BFF Sophia?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.