Emmylou Loves #23 Aaron’s a witch, Tattle’s a itch, so get ya sponsored kitchen tits out for Mitch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she will go on a trip to Nigeria? Nigerian prince claimed she is the love of his life and she will be perfect to be a princess. She can get married in the Camilla catsuit.
Or a tangerine crop top! Then she would be a tangerine crop top princess!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I didn’t understand the way she kept banging on about how unsupportive the bralet was. 1- we know! We can see that! But 2- it’s not like she regularly wears super supportive/“proper” bras anyway! All she’s been wearing lately is that manky Henne crop and LJ sports bras that don’t fit either. Even the day she was cooking in a “normal” bra, we could all see that it wasn’t fitted properly anyway. Her breasts aren’t exactly huge, it’s not like it’s be hard for her to buy a decent bra in her actual size and have it fit nicely and support her properly. Even if she wanted to spend big and splurge, there’s plenty of brands she could wear. It just doesn’t make sense why she keeps forcing this overgrown toddler in a size 14 narrative on our poor eyes!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I didn’t understand the way she kept banging on about how unsupportive the bralet was. 1- we know! We can see that! But 2- it’s not like she regularly wears super supportive/“proper” bras anyway! All she’s been wearing lately is that manky Henne crop and LJ sports bras that don’t fit either. Even the day she was cooking in a “normal” bra, we could all see that it wasn’t fitted properly anyway. Her breasts aren’t exactly huge, it’s not like it’s be hard for her to buy a decent bra in her actual size and have it fit nicely and support her properly. Even if she wanted to spend big and splurge, there’s plenty of brands she could wear. It just doesn’t make sense why she keeps forcing this overgrown toddler in a size 14 narrative on our poor eyes!
I’m a fatty with small boobs and buying bras is hard😭 I either have to look online or it’s city chic or similar. Apparently fatties like me are 7 foot tall with GG boobs when I try clothes on that fit my arse!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
So, she has to squeeze herself into clothes too small because no one sells them in her size. She’s just found a gap in the market, she owns (and I use the term loosely) a fashion label, I don’t understand why she doesn’t do a range of these Bralets, crop tops or bikinis in extended sizes, there’s obviously a market for them. Hopefully then we won’t be subjected to partial nudity every 5 minutes!

Reactions: 17
So, she has to squeeze herself into clothes too small because no one sells them in her size. She’s just found a gap in the market, she owns (and I use the term loosely) a fashion label, I don’t understand why she doesn’t do a range of these Bralets, crop tops or bikinis in extended sizes, there’s obviously a market for them. Hopefully then we won’t be subjected to partial nudity every 5 minutes!
That would be too much like... Work lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The bikinis, bras, bralet, crop top. She’s obsessed with her boobs! 😂😂😂🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Also while we are on the topic of wasteful and bad with money did she ever get her washing machine fixed. Honestly you would think getting a new one would take priority over ill fitting teenage underwear

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is SUCH an overgrown toddler, tho. Like, that’s her. She’s exactly like a little kid wearing the princess dress or Batman cape or whatever it is that makes them feel their best self, but insisting on keeping it on in somewhat inappropriate settings- we all knew (or were!) that kid that turned up to a wedding in a super man outfit they refused to take off, or paired fairy wings with literally every outfit for a year. ELL is like that but a grown woman AND she blasts it out for aaaall to see. I’m sure we all have our ‘pancake tits in frilly bits’ indulgences but wouldn’t dream of broadcasting them on a public platform with over a hundred thousand followers…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thought the point of influencers going to events was to post whole there or soon after clearly not for lumpy Lou
ha! she really does have huge upper arms! Iwould never wear anything so clingy if my arms looked like that..or id wear a fitted top but a loose blazer..she has NO idea...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been keeping my eyes peeled at the backgrounds of other people’s stories but haven’t spotted her yet 👀

Found her! Was going to say that would have been quite the snub!
AND SHE HAS THE bleeping GOLD CHAIN ON AGAIN!
And her preggo 7 thousand dollar country road dress too. Wondef which inappropriate shoes she has on

Thought the point of influencers going to events was to post whole there or soon after clearly not for lumpy Lou
Front rower

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if she ever serves up baked beans on toast for the kids? (Absolutely nothing wrong with that - they're full of fibre; add a poached egg on top and you get a healthy dose of protein).

Everything just seems so grand, so ... well, all for the 'gram.

It's a shame they don't do family dinners anymore (am I right in thinking this was once a thing?).

Reactions: 10
AND SHE HAS THE bleeping GOLD CHAIN ON AGAIN!
And her preggo 7 thousand dollar country road dress too. Wondef which inappropriate shoes she has on

Front rower
Those ugly beige cloppy mules 🤮 she always looks so frumpy to me. Always a swing and a miss. The gold choker and her mules age her but yet she pairs them with every outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she ever serves up baked beans on toast for the kids? (Absolutely nothing wrong with that - they're full of fibre; add a poached egg on top and you get a healthy dose of protein).

Everything just seems so grand, so ... well, all for the 'gram.

It's a shame they don't do family dinners anymore (am I right in thinking this was once a thing?).
There was absolute commitment to a family Sunday dinner a non negotiable lastEd about 3 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.