Emmylou Loves #20 sirrums and tonic, daily colonic, the Camilla catsuit looks moronic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the pho thing! She does know how to pronounce it. I’m pretty sure she did like a million stories during one of the many lockdowns saying she knows how to pronounce it properly because she’s so Vietnamese blah blah and orders authentic foods from her bffs that own the restaurant and they love her so much and now she’s like “foe”?

Reactions: 9
I'm trigged by the PHO WORD, someone needs to step in and calm me down. How bloody disrespectful to her mum. It's not the first time; when she was in Geelong she made a big deal about not knowing about the FUH pronunciation. I don't care how everyone else says it but when your a 2nd generation Australian you have NO excuse to be an idiot when it comes to the culture of your parent/s.

Reactions: 15
I always though pho was pronounced “fur” but she’s pronouncing it the way it’s written lolzie? And she has a Vietnamese background? 🤯

Reactions: 8
had a terrible run in with a poster on another thread yesterday. It really rattled me and left me feeling very upset. I've decided I won't branch out anymore, I'll just stick with this lovely group.
That’s terrible but there are people everywhere even in threads that are just a bit of banter that take it too far. Don’t let it upset you I love your posts and you put your hand up if you think you’ve offended

Here's a little something special to celebrate Emmy's 20th thread...
duck me this made my day this witch doesn’t need love she loves herself enough for 10 lifetimes 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Zero went into this. Copy and paste straight from the email.

She legit gives zero fucks.
True ... I guess we should give her credit for removing the 'Hi Emmylou, could you please copy and paste this' bit that would have preceded the rest of the message - because some influencers (not naming names!) have been known to post the whole shebang! 🤭

I'm so sorry you felt that way 80s 😢 Limpy is a good egg and wouldn't intentionally be mean to a fellow Tattler. I read it the way it was intended, but sometimes things are misconstrued on forums, especially when they move as quickly as Lou's does!

I had a terrible run in with a poster on another thread yesterday. It really rattled me and left me feeling very upset. I've decided I won't branch out anymore, I'll just stick with this lovely group.
Sorry to hear that, Snarky. I must say, I think that sometimes what we say can get a bit lost in translation ... there are people from all over the world posting here and sometimes turns of phrases get a bit misinterpreted.

YOU are by far one of the nicest people I've come across on the whole of Tattle - you are just so caring yet have a wicked sense of humour, and we are so very lucky to have you!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Here's a little something special to celebrate Emmy's 20th thread...
This was when I turned on her...and saw the real her.Realised she actually flew over to NYC ( at the financial detriment to her family) to do this dance? Went on an insane shopping spree..then returned most of the clothes.A love freaked at her..she inferred that she tried to kill herself..and flew back.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
So fur jacket this morning; it was 20 degrees mid morning everyone in t shirts around here and now in ill fitted crop tops for afternoon walk. Man i feel for her , her weight loss journey is endless.think she grew a stomach back and those arms !
Walking for an hour…where are the dogs????

Reactions: 9
She really does remind me of David Brent from the (UK) Office here
Ok I didn't want to watch but I did.....this is why we are here tit like this. Honestly I can not un see that, knowing all I know now and fast forward to current EL would have to say her quest failed.
Honestly what was A thinking as she was up on stage at her birthday, probably crawling under the damn tablecloth.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.