Emmylou Loves #20 sirrums and tonic, daily colonic, the Camilla catsuit looks moronic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s get cracking on the new thread, it’s birthday celebration time for EL and a great opportunity for tattlers to share their sage advice about better decisions and less train wreck behaviours in the year ahead 🥳
Be patient, little one ... we're close (one page away), but not there just yet ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Emmylou Loves #21 Working like a mad dog to provide. Shame the kids will always be in her shadow and there’s nobody by her side.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Emmy lou, glammed to the max, sipping on snacks whilst her kids wear sacks. 5 fans going crazy, Lou gets more lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have to pop out for a bit ... if a new thread isn't created by the time I get back, I'll do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hip Hip Hooray- party sized cheezles all around today. But what happened to the Colgates big promo ? Over a month into the 6 month important promo and no sign of the teeth whitening thingo or even a tube of toothpaste. #mad dog influencer.
I was thinking the same thing about the ‘Colgates’ partnership, haven’t heard anything since the debacle of her not using the product due to her Invisalign, which we haven’t seen her have in either, probably cos she’s always eating, or just too lazy

Reactions: 20
Worked her arse off all these years to give Alove an awesome life, crying in the Grampians coz he ditched his fame-hungry wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hip Hip Hooray- party sized cheezles all around today. But what happened to the Colgates big promo ? Over a month into the 6 month important promo and no sign of the teeth whitening thingo or even a tube of toothpaste. #mad dog influencer.
So much tit comes out of this woman’s mouth, I actually forget half the promotions/deals/ads she does!! Turns out, she can’t keep up either!! Isn’t that what Leah should be for?

Reactions: 12
Kind of off topic, and I may have mentioned it (or thought of it, who knows, brain fog ammirite? 🤯) but does anybody else remember Cherry Lane clothing? I had a Cherry Lane bag when I was about 11 and I thought I was the bees knees 💁‍♀️🍒
Yes!! The trendy boutique in our country town had Cherry Lane and Esprit.

Exactly! (This is in reference to Peter Everett).

View attachment 1236264

He could do heaps of things without having to sell his possessions - they might not be as lucrative, but they will keep the wolf from the door.

At a place I used to work, there was a security man who had been a very famous sportsman in his time. He copped a lot of flak from nasty people who would snigger about how the mighty have fallen, etc., (he'd just smile and carry on about his day), but little did they know that he owned the whole complex (about six buildings in total), and was doing the job to keep busy in retirement. I still keep in touch with him and he is the nicest, most humble millionaire I've ever met!

At another place I worked, I used to employ all the temps to cover absent office staff; one lady came to us in between acting jobs ... she wasn't too proud to do anything to keep the money coming in until she landed her next big thing (she is very well known here in little old NZ!).

There are plenty of jobs out there - call centre work, labouring, retail, etc.; it's just that these TV types don't want to do anything that doesn't compare to what they're used to!
Exactly. I guess they see it as "beneath" them.

No Invisalign either. Can she stick with anything?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes!! The trendy boutique in our country town had Cherry Lane and Esprit.

Exactly. I guess they see it as "beneath" them.

No Invisalign either. Can she stick with anything?
I just read on Daily Mail that Jessica Morais is now working in a cafe. Surely that’s what any one would do, get any job to have an income. The entertainment business has been hit hard by Covid/lockdowns. Maybe his new buddy ELL’s can give him a job sewing on Zoe Moss labels over the Leoni ones once the Winter clothing collection comes in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just read on Daily Mail that Jessica Morais is now working in a cafe. Surely that’s what any one would do, get any job to have an income. The entertainment business has been hit hard by Covid/lockdowns. Maybe his new buddy ELL’s can give him a job sewing on Zoe Moss labels over the Leoni ones once the Winter clothing collection comes in.
I'm sure Pete would love it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.