Emmylou Loves #20 sirrums and tonic, daily colonic, the Camilla catsuit looks moronic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And just like that, here we are at thread #20!

Congratulations to our MVP @YouveAllBeenAsking for the hilariously witty new title!

In thread #19, we were exposed to Emmylou's solo fashion show for Camilla ... that took up most of the thread, as there was enough content to keep us snarking for hours. We also saw the dogs! They are still there! We also saw her wear a very nice (well, I thought so) Oroton dress for "important meetings". Who might she have met with? I guess we'll find out this, and more, in this thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I honestly liked the Oroton dress and feel that look was right up there with one from a few weeks ago where she wore (I think - from memory) - a pair of black or blue pants with a smart jersey top ... whatever it was, was very simple and looked great.

Personally, with the Oroton dress I would've accessorised with a belt matching one of the colours from the dress (not the matching belt in the same fabric). I had a look at their site and there are so many more dresses that EL would look great in.

Curious as to who the meeting was with ... a potential new client? ... her talent agency?

Reactions: 13
So she wears a crop top and micro mini followed by the Camilla bikini/catsuit horror show on an 8 degree morning yet dons a fur coat on a 19 degree morning. Such a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And for those from the last thread answering my question about who is her partner? Telling me to keep up or shut up keep trash talk to EL.
I know AL is EX partner but when someone refers to a partner in present tense I can assume tinder is working or she’s keeping somethings private!! Keep it nice to members

• Wow
Reactions: 8
And for those from the last thread answering my question about who is her partner? Telling me to keep up or shut up keep trash talk to EL.
I know AL is EX partner but when someone refers to a partner in present tense I can assume tinder is working or she’s keeping somethings private!! Keep it nice to members
Report the posts and add the member to your 'ignore' list - works for me :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You see, this is where things get murky ... if I was Garnier, I wouldn't be happy with Emmylou promoting another skincare brand either. I'm pleased this person asked the question:

1651023914230.png

Reactions: 25
I honestly liked the Oroton dress and feel that look was right up there with one from a few weeks ago where she wore (I think - from memory) - a pair of black or blue pants with a smart jersey top ... whatever it was, was very simple and looked great.

Personally, with the Oroton dress I would've accessorised with a belt matching one of the colours from the dress (not the matching belt in the same fabric). I had a look at their site and there are so many more dresses that EL would look great in.

Curious as to who the meeting was with ... a potential new client? ... her talent agency?
There is nowhere around her body, that she could successfully wear a belt.
High on top of her gut would make her look pregnant.
Low under her gut would make her look like a 10 schooner a day chick and she couldn't put it around the middle either as it wouldn't stay in place.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There is nowhere around her body, that she could successfully wear a belt.
High on top of her gut would make her look pregnant.
Low under her gut would make her look like a 10 schooner a day chick and she couldn't put it around the middle either as it wouldn't stay in place.
A lot of dresses have little belt-holding loops sewn into the sides of the dress to thread a belt through. But EL would know this because she is the fashun queen!

Reactions: 5
Her promotions seem more curated today ... I like that she's promoted ZM all on its own rather than intermingled with personal stuff.

Reactions: 3
New to Tattle. I have been following on Gomi for years, as I was unable to make an account. I followed the crumbs you left and have been really enjoying reading the last 19 threads. After Saturday’s frolicking in Armadale, I could not stay silent any longer.

I came across our favourite narcissist many years ago, following a mutual friend posting stories from some influencer’s 40th bday party. I went on Emmy’s Instagram page and couldn’t believe what I was watching. What a train wreck. That dance. The filthy hovel. The sizing down, when it’s already too tight. The horror.

Anyway, Saturday’s antics was just as bad as that dance she performed at her cover charged bday. I’ve come full circle.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
@80srule

That was me and I was referring to the original comment on her Instagram from a follower.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She has stooped to Zoe Moss today. Trying to keep up with us? Plus thinking she needs to size down to 14... I thought she was a Zoe Moss size 8 at one stage?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.