Emmylou Loves #20 sirrums and tonic, daily colonic, the Camilla catsuit looks moronic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@80srule

That was me and I was referring to the original comment on her Instagram from a follower.
I read your comment as it was intended. Her loyal followers don’t know Aaron left but will jump all over the “jealous trolls” and tell EmmyLou how boss witch she is? They really do pick and choose what to focus on with EmmyLou.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
New to Tattle. I have been following on Gomi for years, as I was unable to make an account. I followed the crumbs you left and have been really enjoying reading the last 19 threads. After Saturday’s frolicking in Armadale, I could not stay silent any longer.

I came across our favourite narcissist many years ago, following a mutual friend posting stories from some influencer’s 40th bday party. I went on Emmy’s Instagram page and couldn’t believe what I was watching. What a train wreck. That dance. The filthy hovel. The sizing down, when it’s already too tight. The horror.

Anyway, Saturday’s antics was just as bad as that dance she performed at her cover charged bday. I’ve come full circle.
Yo yo yo! Welcome ✌✌ do you have any more intel about the 40th? Emmylou is so fascinating purely because there is so much going on like you listed. So multidimensional, and not just because the gunt disappears when she turns to the side.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
New here, from Gomi. So glad there’s more action over here! Seems more user friendly and there’s no Alice. Win win.
Can’t quite believe my eyes lately with EL! The Camilla photo shoot to cement her inflated ego. The filming of the kids when they clearly don’t want to (way to teach your children about boundaries!).

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How often does she get eyelashes done? I didn’t think they were that high maintenance.
As for that fur I saw someone wearing last years out in the wild and it was horrible. Is this going to be her staple like the Cachia Pjs?

Someone has called her out. There is no loyalty uts all about money.
Guessing she’s delete them block this person quickly

Reactions: 11
Why didn’t I tell all 340 of my Instagram followers that it was also my birthday on the weekend. Opportunity missed!

I’ve been quietly watching these last couple of threads and it’s just dawned on me that our LL is sooo similar to a cousin of mine. The lies, the illusions of grandeur, no real friends, wearing the MOST inappropriate clothes for her body type… SHE IS LAZY LOU - and all I can do is continue to be there for her while she never sorts her tit out. Thankfully she hasn’t hurt me yet, and I stick around because I actually feel sorry for her. Good thing she doesn’t have an Instagram following!

And tonight dear Tattlers, sausages are on the menu, not boiled, and not poached and left in cold water all day.

Looking forward to seeing how quickly this thread moves and the pure tit LL does to encourage us!

Reactions: 19
So, she's finally repping ZM after being called out for it numerous times on here. You're a slow learner Lazylou!
A few things...
Nice and ignorant of you to refer to "the whole shanghai thing"...
No, you bloody well can't size down in those jeans. They're straining enough as it is
And, if you're going to do a close up of what you're wearing, please ask Leah to check it for hair and dandruff first. 🤢 Most people would look in a mirror to see this but based on how you always look, you clearly don't have one.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She has stooped to Zoe Moss today. Trying to keep up with us? Plus thinking she needs to size down to 14... I thought she was a Zoe Moss size 8 at one stage?
Maybe it's like SHEIN sizing? :unsure: (Once in a while I will buy from a local lady who imports Shein stuff and sells at the markets - some of it is actually really nice (although there are a lot of misses) - and the sizing is never, ever constant).

------------------------------------

You have to wonder if the companies she works with, ask her if there are any conflicts of interest before they sign with her - if they don't, well then they're stupider than I thought.

Reactions: 11
People use different brands for skin stuff (and all stuff I guess 😂), so it doesn’t really bother me as long as they’re not out there declaring that it’s the BEST product ever, nothing else works and they’ll never use anything else (looking at you, Sarah Kearns).

I do think it’s a bit strange that she’s signed on as an “ambassador” which feels like it should be a step up from just doing ads. And that Garnier haven’t added any sort of clause into her contract to prevent her advertising competitor brands 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
One in six Australians have a hearing impairment and this selfish tit still can’t use captions. And the ‘day on a plate’ trend pisses me off, why is she acting like we haven’t seen her shove food down her throat 24/7 for years? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How often does she get eyelashes done? I didn’t think they were that high maintenance.
As for that fur I saw someone wearing last years out in the wild and it was horrible. Is this going to be her staple like the Cachia Pjs?

Guessing she’s delete them block this person quickly
yes I notice the comment has been deleted. was it one of us?

Reactions: 3
New here, from Gomi. So glad there’s more action over here! Seems more user friendly and there’s no Alice. Win win.
Can’t quite believe my eyes lately with EL! The Camilla photo shoot to cement her inflated ego. The filming of the kids when they clearly don’t want to (way to teach your children about boundaries!).
Welcome! The pages move so fast here you will get whiplash 😂😀. Well we do have @Alice from Gomi but it’s not her haha

yes I notice the comment has been deleted. was it one of us?
I doubt it, there are normally a few stray commenters on her page that blink and you miss it get deleted.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And for those from the last thread answering my question about who is her partner? Telling me to keep up or shut up keep trash talk to EL.
I know AL is EX partner but when someone refers to a partner in present tense I can assume tinder is working or she’s keeping somethings private!! Keep it nice to members
I read it as the poster saying that to the tribe member that commented it in the first place not you. Because they were having go at us for being jealous but didn’t know about AL leaving?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She has stooped to Zoe Moss today. Trying to keep up with us? Plus thinking she needs to size down to 14... I thought she was a Zoe Moss size 8 at one stage?
And she was a size 16 prior to 'losing 16 kilos'

She should be at least a 6 by now.

You see, this is where things get murky ... if I was Garnier, I wouldn't be happy with Emmylou promoting another skincare brand either. I'm pleased this person asked the question:

View attachment 1224570
Zero went into this. Copy and paste straight from the email.

She legit gives zero fucks.

Reactions: 14
‘If you wanna get a free lunch, come to *insert name here* and tell them you’ll post a story mentioning their name if you can have your lunch for free…..

Reactions: 5
But let me pronounce Pho wrong even though I have a Vietnamese mother
So witch regularly uses her Vietnamese mother’s English as a second language as an excuse for saying tit like colander or garam marsala or poke wrong or whichever word you wish to choose, but then has a legit Vietnamese word to say and mispronounces that too? duck you, EmmyLou. Sitting there telling people how to pronounce Asian sauces authentically but can’t pronounce pho? Even I know how because I learnt because I didn’t want to look like a dick ordering it, and I’m a first gen Australian with an Italian background. Try harder.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And for those from the last thread answering my question about who is her partner? Telling me to keep up or shut up keep trash talk to EL.
I know AL is EX partner but when someone refers to a partner in present tense I can assume tinder is working or she’s keeping somethings private!! Keep it nice to members
I'm so sorry you felt that way 80s 😢 Limpy is a good egg and wouldn't intentionally be mean to a fellow Tattler. I read it the way it was intended, but sometimes things are misconstrued on forums, especially when they move as quickly as Lou's does!

I had a terrible run in with a poster on another thread yesterday. It really rattled me and left me feeling very upset. I've decided I won't branch out anymore, I'll just stick with this lovely group.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.