Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

icouldsizedown

ELL #21 - spent the last 6 years glued to her phone, still can’t work out why she’s waking up alone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I’ve been thinking about what the “Emmylou show” used to be like when I first started following on Instagram.
She was very involved in what the kids were doing. Most mornings she was up early and getting things ready for the day. We knew this because she would show us. The kids were neat, their hair was done and even though at that stage Emmylou didn’t have any money she still had pride in herself and the children.
We would regularly get tutorials on hair and make up. She would often show us how she would style the girls hair, how to do a particular braid or how she styled her own hair. She even used to stand in the backyard and show how she would dry her hair and the steps she would take.
The cooking tutorials and lives were weekly if not every few days. She didn’t rely on ALove or the children to film her because she had the tripod set up on the kitchen bench and she would happily chat away and it was quite interesting. She would move the tripod around as needed. It used to be enjoyable.
When she first got the dogs they were regularly walked, they had obedience training and they were cared for with regular grooming visits and also always brushed at home. The dogs were also often inside.
We know all of this because she showed us.
Her relationship with ALove was always touch and go. There were many days/nights when El was in tears because they had argued. Heck, when I first started following they were living together but only as co-parents. Not in a relationship. Then they started to test the waters and see if they could make a go of things again. It was nice to see because they did seem genuinely happy. ALove often had a dip in the Lou Lou jar and it was regularly a topic of conversation. They started sharing a bedroom again and the kids had their rooms done up. She spent money on getting new furniture etc which was something they hadn’t ever been able to afford. She set up dedicated areas for the kids so they had space. The house was full to the brim and it was always hectic but they worked with what they had at the time. It was nice to see her doing well. The kids were so happy. They had an awesome family holiday in NSW together near the beach. Everything seemed to be going really well. She used to hang out with Christian heaps when he still lived in Melbourne and they had so much fun together. We were always taken along for the ride.
We were there when they got new (secondhand bikes) but she was so proud because prior to that she hadn’t been able to afford them. There was so much we did see and it was just her everyday life but it was normal and didn’t seem forced.
Then the shit hit the fan again.
Things changed. Emmylou changed. The Instagram posts and stories changed. The lives became less frequent. Yes, she became busier and didn’t have the time to dedicate to such things but a lot of things suffered. Especially her family. She was too busy chasing the dream and it came at the sacrifice of her kids and her relationship with ALove. Emmylou put her rise to fame or her wants and needs first before anything else. She might say that she was doing it for her family but it back fired. She has lost a lot of time that she won’t get back.
I’ve been wondering if Camellia does Vida’s hair for her every day now because I remember being shown at one point that Camellia had done Vida’s hair and how proud Camellia was. Or maybe Vida does her own. Their hair never looks neat and styled like it used to be. Maybe the girls don’t want it done anymore but that seems unlikely.
Actually, nothing is like it used to be!
She used to be very passionate about her own clothing line but then took over ZM and the passion has gone.
It seems that the more money El has, she has forgotten about what matters.
Obviously we don’t see their whole day unfold and we aren’t in their house but things have changed so much that you have to wonder. Maybe some of these things do still happen and we just don’t see it. Although the little bit we do see makes me think otherwise.
Maybe it’s privacy related or maybe she’s lost interest. Who knows. There is so much more that I have seen that we just don’t see anymore.
Emmylou will never grow her following if she keeps doing what she’s doing. Why she promotes Camilla but barely mentions ZM absolutely baffles me! The shipment of winter ZM might be held up but it’s no reason to not promote your own business. The very thing that is supposed to be making you money so you can pursue your dreams doesn’t seem to matter. She seems to be prioritising everything else.
As for all the nail, hair, eyebrow, eyelash, colonic, vitamin infusion etc appointments instead of doing any work… just wow. I have nothing against self care but far out.
She used to hustle hard. Yes, probably too hard because she has sacrificed family in the meantime but if she could find a happy medium then everyone would be better off. She’s gone from one extreme to the other!
I can’t see her ever making it as a TV presenter! Sometimes she can be quite professional but other times it’s a shit show. I am not a prude in anyway shape or form but the constant swearing and crude conversations are sometimes best left unsaid. No one is going to hire someone for national tv if they can’t be trusted to not let something slip at inappropriate times. Emmylou thinks she can turn the swearing on and off like a tap but she has proven time and time again that she can’t.
I don’t really like picking on her weight because no one is perfect but for the love of all things well fitting she needs to wear clothes that are the right size! It is so horrible seeing her constantly squeeze into things that just do not fit or suit her body shape. For some one who has done a fashion styling course she should know better 😅
The list is long!
She has definitely lost her way and I’m not sure if she can come back from it. Major changes need to be made to fix the current shit show.
Anyway, I could go on for days!
Sorry, once I got started I couldn’t stop! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Toilet toothbrush

She posted this nearly a year ago when she first signed the lease.

I remember when they packed orders from the warehouse, but I'm guessing she got bored with packing orders that's why she outsourced it to a 3pl.

This is how I got blocked. She did a shout out asking If anyone knew any electricians and trades and I said why not look in the Yellow Pages. She told me I was a fucking smart arse 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

AskMeAQuestion

Anyone else feel a real sense of accomplishment when you’re finally up to date with this thread? Only to come back a few hours later and have to dedicate another hour catching up? This is by far the best place on the internet. Keep up the good work everyone 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

party bag

Friends, I’m on day 3 of Covid and have laughed so much at your hilarious commentary you have given me a coughing fit.
This forum is hysterically funny.
I have some Doterra oils that will fix that
And face shields
And a light sim you can use on your chest to help target the congestion
And a gawjus recipe for Fingered Pumpkin Soup

• Haha
Reactions: 45

villanellebaby

Chatty Member
So, she has literally admitted she will be hocking a product she does not need!?

Also, is it just me or that second photo looks photoshopped in!?

That’s what I asked! She showed footage of the tent but that photo looked off. Maybe she’s not actually staying in there??

Also, her sob story about being emotional because the last time she was there was with “Aaron and the Children” “I work so fucking hard for this life to provide…For the family and then you just find yourself all alone. Fuck. What was the point of all of that”.

No shit. Maybe if you actually reflected on your life and life choices you’d realise you’re alone because you’re a selfish, self-absorbed individual and the “life” you’re building is for YOU and YOU alone.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

1001 others

VIP Member
A is for ALove / Aprons which I honestly thought she was selling in used condition!
B is for Bewwwwdifill
C is for Cheezels
D is for Dickehead
E is for Emmylou - one word!
F is for Fungus
G is for Gawjus
H is for Honeypot
I is for I could size down / Infusion
J is for Just gawwwgus / Just bewwwdiful
K is for Katsuit
L is for Loulou jar
M is for Marcella Water / Muggate
N is for No Idea / Nipplegate
O is for Oh no, here we go again
P is for Faux (Pho) / Punkn soup
Q is for Questions we have
R is for Racy photo shoots
S is for Salami (also see Tinder reference below)
T is for Tinder
U is for U can you do better than this, Emmylou!
V is for Ventures - too many to count
W is for Warehouse
X is for XS sizing for our gal
Y is for Yo Mama
Z is for Zoe Moss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

00ps_I_did_it_again

who on earth sublets one meeting room in the middle of another business with sheer curtains for privacy? its not got its own entrance or off to the side or anything..wtf?

times must be tough..most businesses would just keep the meeting room!
Maybe we could all pitch in and rent it as a Tattle meeting room and pull back the curtains for a front row viewing of The Shit Show® Starring EmmyCrude Loved. Better yet we could charge the general public for special events episodes such as Camilla Catsuit 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
And for those from the last thread answering my question about who is her partner? Telling me to keep up or shut up keep trash talk to EL.
I know AL is EX partner but when someone refers to a partner in present tense I can assume tinder is working or she’s keeping somethings private!! Keep it nice to members
I'm so sorry you felt that way 80s 😢 Limpy is a good egg and wouldn't intentionally be mean to a fellow Tattler. I read it the way it was intended, but sometimes things are misconstrued on forums, especially when they move as quickly as Lou's does!

I had a terrible run in with a poster on another thread yesterday. It really rattled me and left me feeling very upset. I've decided I won't branch out anymore, I'll just stick with this lovely group.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37