Emmylou Loves #132 Looking Large and In Charge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of this caption makes sense. Other than the fact she’s publicly stated she hated spending the time with her kids (3-4 hours is a long time to not be loving being with your family). How humiliating for her children.

I mean look, I’m a mum of two small children and honestly today almost did me in and there were times where I was internally screaming, but it’s just how it is at this age. No need to publicly humiliate my children for quite literally acting their age.
She’s disgusting. Why on earth did she have 3 children?!!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Her blowing on her food gives me irrational rage.

Apart from a hot chip to a toddler ( so over 15 years ago) I honestly can’t remember the last time I had to blow on my own food.
My father in law is legitimately incapable of waiting for food to cool down. Put it in front of him and he CANNOT stop himself from diving in and burning his mouth. But that doesn’t stop him. He does this ridiculous blowing on it and consuming it when it’s way too hot so he winces and breathes weirdly and I don’t get why he just can’t wait a minute or two until it cools down. Just fucken relax, Steve. Emmy’s blowing carry on makes me feel similarly ragey.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If there was ever a post to encapsulate how much she hates her kids - here it is.
What a dead tit mother.

p.s. - how did the Logies work out for you?
View attachment 2971784
I still remember when I saw her in a Geelong park with her 3 spawn and the look on her face whilst she was eye balling them screamed “Why didn’t I swallow instead….even anal would’ve been better….what did Bubs always say? Up the bum no babies!”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I still remember when I saw her in a Geelong park with her 3 spawn and the look on her face whilst she was eye balling them screamed “Why didn’t I swallow instead….even anal would’ve been better….what did Bubs always say? Up the bum no babies!”.
Omg lol 😂

Reactions: 7
I don’t know about you ladies, but I wear a bra to keep my best assets closer to my ears than my knees. The purpose of the undergarment is for support. She just looks like she has taken grandma‘s doily and used it to cover her nipples the coffee cup stain on the dining room table.

I really wish I had more time to do a recrap every time we launch a new thread because I have plenty to say.

Poor Alove. He had to give away his dream job as a rockstar or an Etsy mug distributor so mumma could follow her dreams and now she is accusing him of being a golddigger. I still can’t work out how he owes any liability to the tax office considering she also maintains that he didn’t contribute financially to the household.

I would hate to see what Loulou‘s idea of him leading an excessive life is. He must have an amazing set of lingerie, a massive tab at the Albert Park hotel and three international girlfriends.
I love your recraps @Sure...Media! But I know being Sloppy Chia's new revolutionary digital-social media- marketing-expert-with-experience is no doubt taking up a lot of your time 😉😅❤

• Haha
Reactions: 22
---

Why is suddenly introducing every video with “I’m 45, a single mother of three…”? Thought it was “I’m co-parenting with style”
It pisses me off! There's a bit of posturing atm of influencers saying they're single mums when they're not, like that Not So Mumsy who has a rich providing ex-husband, a rich partner who she keeps showing off (fine, well done to her) but then has the hide to say she is a SINGLE MUM!! But she does use 'single mum' to flog her business so maybe that's where Amy is getting it. She wants sympathy and to look like she is hard working, getting ahead (ahem) in the face of adversity.

Reactions: 12
Lol
1. She pinned the comment calling her a sexy minx and i feel sick
2. Its the two year anniversary of the bali banana dress. I hope she brings it back for us
Don’t be silly that will be way to large in her now. But if she’s truly lost a tone of weight she’ll put it on to see the difference that’s what I do

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is suddenly introducing every video with “I’m 45, a single mother of three…”? Thought it was “I’m co-parenting with style”
It’s influencers marketing technique. New product coming out so she needs to get people believing she’s cash strapped and hard done by so they buy up.

Reactions: 13
Where is out Matilda’s supporter gone , have the guernseys for the kids been thrown out ? Not one comment of her support ..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Where is out Matilda’s supporter gone , have the guernseys for the kids been thrown out ? Not one comment of her support ..
Well she never supports anything unless there is some financial or freebies reward for her. If she’s not being paid to support something, she simply won’t. She’s a grub

Reactions: 13
Well she never supports anything unless there is some financial or freebies reward for her. If she’s not being paid to support something, she simply won’t. She’s a grub
This is what i dont get about people who are influenced by these flogs! Can they not see its all fleeting.
Dont they care that these people get free tit for things they dont care about just so that their followers can have it by paying for it?
Influencing in this age is so beyond comprehension for me. Ive never followed an influencer nor ever purchased something one has flogged. Their followers are cooked right through to the middle of their tiny brains.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.