Emmylou Loves #132 Looking Large and In Charge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who goes to the gym she’s the most unfit bleep walking around. How could she be panting so hard.

On a side note did Tracy give us a clue with the new mug she posted the other day?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There’s been the most absurd loss of the notion that some things SHOULD be criticised. It’s not trolling.

A 45 year old woman, flashing her enormous areolas to the world while maniacally rubbing her face and talking away into her phone, with zero regard for how that may be perceived by her children and those in their world, DESERVES CRITIQUE.

It is behaviour that should be questioned and chastised because it’s deeply tragic and this kind of digital footprint will have consequences at some point.

The lies about her tax situation and people ‘living large,’ - another example of her financial abuse of Aaron, etc etc should be talked about as being the shithouse scumbag behaviour that it is.

I’d never interact with her, I reckon going outta your way to engage with brands she works with or whatever is a bit more involved than anyone should be on her nonsense (but different strokes for different folks), but coming on here and voicing disdain for her bullshit is so far from trolling it’s not funny. Thin skinned influencer dumbies have meant that word has lost all meaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
There’s been the most absurd loss of the notion that some things SHOULD be criticised. It’s not trolling.

A 45 year old woman, flashing her enormous areolas to the world while maniacally rubbing her face and talking away into her phone, with zero regard for how that may be perceived by her children and those in their world, DESERVES CRITIQUE.

It is behaviour that should be questioned and chastised because it’s deeply tragic and this kind of digital footprint will have consequences at some point.

The lies about her tax situation and people ‘living large,’ - another example of her financial abuse of Aaron, etc etc should be talked about as being the shithouse scumbag behaviour that it is.

I’d never interact with her, I reckon going outta your way to engage with brands she works with or whatever is a bit more involved than anyone should be on her nonsense (but different strokes for different folks), but coming on here and voicing disdain for her bullshit is so far from trolling it’s not funny. Thin skinned influencer dumbies have meant that word has lost all meaning.
I will never understand the lack of regard she has for her children.

Reactions: 32
Especially as it’s the shame crappy behaviour from Thread #1 to Thread #132! Nothing has changed 🤷🏻‍♀️ I do think the #invites are starting to dry up so that’s one thing I suppose 😂

Reactions: 28
I don’t know about you ladies, but I wear a bra to keep my best assets closer to my ears than my knees. The purpose of the undergarment is for support. She just looks like she has taken grandma‘s doily and used it to cover her nipples the coffee cup stain on the dining room table.

I really wish I had more time to do a recrap every time we launch a new thread because I have plenty to say.

Poor Alove. He had to give away his dream job as a rockstar or an Etsy mug distributor so mumma could follow her dreams and now she is accusing him of being a golddigger. I still can’t work out how he owes any liability to the tax office considering she also maintains that he didn’t contribute financially to the household.

I would hate to see what Loulou‘s idea of him leading an excessive life is. He must have an amazing set of lingerie, a massive tab at the Albert Park hotel and three international girlfriends.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I don’t know about you ladies, but I wear a bra to keep my best assets closer to my ears than my knees. The purpose of the undergarment is for support. She just looks like she has taken grandma‘s doily and used it to cover her nipples the coffee cup stain on the dining room table.

I really wish I had more time to do a recrap every time we launch a new thread because I have plenty to say.

Poor Alove. He had to give away his dream job as a rockstar or an Etsy mug distributor so mumma could follow her dreams and now she is accusing him of being a golddigger. I still can’t work out how he owes any liability to the tax office considering she also maintains that he didn’t contribute financially to the household.

I would hate to see what Loulou‘s idea of him leading an excessive life is. He must have an amazing set of lingerie, a massive tab at the Albert Park hotel and three international girlfriends.
I wish you had more time too!

closer to your ears 🤣🤣 love your comments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
One day she simply cannot eat more than a quarter of a cinnamon scroll, the next she's ordering scrolls and brownies and so many desserts?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think the new product she’s launching will be done through a drop shop like “freedom club” that Mitch Orval uses. You buy into their formula/system have online meetings and follow their roadmap. They help source your products, set up your website and deliver your products.
Their catch cry is “work less, make more money and have freedom”. Which is right up this lazy grifters alley.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’m wearing a crop top all you fezza witches - giggle, giggle, scrunch, scrunch.
Still rattled after telling Faye to lighten up.
Tubby the only one who needs to lighten up is you by about 10kg so you just keep going to the gym & doing those butt crunches.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Absolutely agree with you, especially in relation to the misuse of the word "trolling".

Influencers have changed the meaning of the word to include anyone who who has a different opinion or points out hypocrisy.

Reactions: 29
While the 36 months campaign is alive and strong and rightly so, perhaps we could point out how that aged demographic is being affected by their Mothers behaviors. Don't worry about her kids actual accounts, its what their friends see of their own mother that should be as big of a concern, right in the age group this campaign is targeting.

Reactions: 14
I will never understand the lack of regard she has for her children.
I will never understand how she thinks she's a hot mumma. She's very unfortunate looking in every way, but she believes she's Australia's next top model. It's not confidence, it's bleeping delusion. I'm not saying you can't love yourself and love the skin you're in, but she takes loving herself to a new level

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I keep missing the lives now that she has moved them to late evening instead of early morning.

That bralette (it was NOT a bra) did absolutely nothing for her boobs - it did not fit and it was gaping everywhere (I am sure she just bought it online and ordered whatever size she hoped she was/is).

You could see the cogs in her brain turning at a rapid speed when saying “brought” instead of “bought”. She knows it is wrong but doesn’t have the intellect to actually figure out the correct verb to use in past tense

The whole skincare range just baffles my mind - there is so much out there already and I cannot really think of a gap in the market. In my “world” there is a big focus on organic, non-toxic skincare (I am aware this may not be the norm) and my daughter (and many of her friends) are into Korean skincare. Maybe it will be targeted to her followers but they mainly seem to be women who buy cheap products (purely based on the fact that these are the same people who buy her secondhand clothes). It will also be a hard sell to say that these products work when she often visits beauticians, uses a variety of brands and has skin that resembles a shammy to dry your windows with!

I made a batch of chilli con carne early this morning and realised I had no spice mix, googled Recipe Tin Eats and Nagi had the perfect recipe. What a huge miss for Lou - if only she had not plagiarised and worked with her family on some easy to follow recipes. Instead, she keeps wanting to be “famous” and thin and seems to continuously fail.

Last edited:
This woman makes me RAGE. She claims she has all this beauty therapy experience but applies her skin care like this… literally the first week of beauty school - you’re taught how to apply your skincare properly.. THIS AINT IT, DUMB SLUG!
IMG_7795.jpeg

IMG_7796.jpeg

IMG_7797.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Mama is so desperate to be rich, famous, sexy & thin. You can smell the desperation oozing out of her phone. She will never be any of those things but by god she will die trying & put herself into more debt. She is just a sad middle aged barely literate mole living in a dirty hovel.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME WE SAW THE KIDS?

• Haha
Sage has not been seen since her sad birthday with the donuts. I think the girls were there when she grilled burgers with SL but we can safely say they have not been around for more than a week.

I am (not so) patiently waiting for her follower count to drop to 116,000 (and then see her scrape some money together and buy some bots).

Just a flashback to her glory days at Zoe Moss…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
bleeping hell, the grotesque bleep is onto another thread already.
Can’t wait to see her release this bullshit serum or whatever it’s going to be.

Maybe it’s Pussy wipes, or Emmylou Loves Lou Lou wipes for when you can’t get the job done with paper the wipes will clean the poo dregs.
Those wipes will save you so much money, you won’t need to wash the g-banger every 3 days, the wipes will enable you to go a whole week without washing it. Save money on washing detergent & water.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Sage has not been seen since her sad birthday with the donuts. I think the girls were there when she grilled burgers with SL but we can safely say they have not been around for more than a week.

I am (not so) patiently waiting for her follower count to drop to 116,000 (and then see her scrape some money together and buy some bots).

Just a flashback to her glory days at Zoe Moss…
Christ she was a chubby checker.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.