Emmylou Loves #132 Looking Large and In Charge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sage has not been seen since her sad birthday with the donuts. I think the girls were there when she grilled burgers with SL but we can safely say they have not been around for more than a week.

I am (not so) patiently waiting for her follower count to drop to 116,000 (and then see her scrape some money together and buy some bots).

Just a flashback to her glory days at Zoe Moss…
Right so is this Ozempic?? She has lost a lost of weight since this pic but what she eats doesn’t match so surely there is some sort of chemical help?? It’s 100% not diet and exercise and ‘journaling’ 🙄

I was hoping she’d be closer to 116k followers by now - she’s so unrelatable, maybe her followers just mute her instead of unfollow 😂

Reactions: 14
Oh no poor Faye!
That almost happened to me last week. I was frazzled and for some reason I thought I was typing here but I was actually typing my comment into her story comment box omg thank God I realised before I hit send.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Mama is so desperate to be rich, famous, sexy & thin. You can smell the desperation oozing out of her phone. She will never be any of those things but by god she will die trying & put herself into more debt. She is just a sad middle aged barely literate mole living in a dirty hovel.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME WE SAW THE KIDS?
The kids aren’t required just yet, they’ll be rolled out and exploited for sympathy just prior to the launch of the new products.

Reactions: 24
Oh no poor Faye!
That almost happened to me last week. I was frazzled and for some reason I thought I was typing here but I was actually typing my comment into her story comment box omg thank God I realised before I hit send.
I think that stuff happens to the best of us. My hubby did it via email once about his boss, but sent it to his boss by accident 🫣 terrible.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
[
I
Sage has not been seen since her sad birthday with the donuts. I think the girls were there when she grilled burgers with SL but we can safely say they have not been around for more than a week.

I am (not so) patiently waiting for her follower count to drop to 116,000 (and then see her scrape some money together and buy some bots).

Just a flashback to her glory days at Zoe Moss…
I’ll give credit where credit is due; she has definitely lost a significant amount of weight! Regardless of how she did it, she looks great now. A lot healthier!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
If i was a 13 year old boy and my mother was showing her giant nipples on a public instagram account I would simply die from shame
---
[
I

I’ll give credit where credit is due; she has definitely lost a significant amount of weight! Regardless of how she did it, she looks great now. A lot healthier!
She hardly looks great 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 25
[
I

the facts are she has lost a lot of weight...looking "great" is very subjective...that's all I'll say on the matter...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
[
I

Regardless of what weight she is, she continues to lie to her followers about her weight loss.

Noone, who is 150cms, can eat what she does without exercise and naturally lose weight and that is the issue.

Journalling ain't gonna cut it and she's a bleep no matter what she weighs.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Regardless of what weight she is, she continues to lie to her followers about her weight loss.

Noone, who is 150cms, can eat what she does without exercise and naturally lose weight and that is the issue.

Journalling ain't gonna cut it and she's a bleep no matter what she weighs.
Shes still got a way to go and filters the tit out her shape so no one really knows, though i would say those Maybelline street images from the other day are probably more representative of her size 16 frame..albeit short. she was probably more like a size 20 before. if 7 kgs is a dress size and she weighed 95 kgs before shes probably a 14-16 now. No one cares about her weight, its the lies Muriel! ive always said that she plays up the amount of food she eats, we've never actually seen her eat a full meal.

Reactions: 19
In amongst the rambling about the expensive bra (which looks crap, how expensive could it have been?), she said something along the lines of “I would give anything to have that money back”. The money she spent on a bra several years ago. Not the money she pisses away on the daily now, not the money she spends on ridiculous looking expensive outfits to wear once or twice, no the money she spent on a bra years ago. What an idiot!

Reactions: 26
Looks great 😂😂😂😂😂 no, I don’t think so.

She has lost a fair chunk of weight over a number of years. Gunt lop,lipo,duramine, no exercise or gym did that. She is a hideous witch regardless of her weight, her behavior towards her kids & followers, her entitled attitude, the way she feels like she’s owed something makes her a despicable human in my book. She deserves nothing good to come her way.
I hope karma comes for her hard real soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
duck me since when is green curry brown. That meal is putrid and any fuckwit who follows her recipe is fucked.

Agree she’s lost weight through various bullshit ways but without eating properly it’s unsustainable.

And kids are with Aaron this week. When will she tell us they are with him full time and only visit her. It’s ok Emmy just tell the dickheads who love you they left because you’re so busy on your new project it’s better this way.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m a busy single mother of three whose kids are with their “high living” dad for the week. So I’ll make enough curry (500g of chicken is more than enough for 4 meals) for 4 meals, eat it in 1 and pretend I have leftovers so it’s not enough to get sick of it.
It’s the lying that shits me the most about her. I don’t care if she’s fat, ugly, lives in a hovel. It’s the bald faced lies and she gets away with them all. I don’t believe in karma but if it exists it needs to run a hell of a lot faster to catch up with this slug.

Reactions: 28
This is a longstanding peeve I have with her. She always, always, always incorrectly refers to chicken thigh fillets as chicken thigh cutlets. Cutlets have the bone in, you deadshit.

This woman hasn’t got a skerrick of interest in expanding her knowledge or vocabulary about anything food-related.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
duck me…I’ve just taken on a THIRD job to help pay bills etc and this lazy cow just swans about like money grows on trees.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She has an airfryer. It's so easy to make a nice meal for one after a busy day.

That curry is going to sit on the stove all week and be reheated over and over. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.