Emmylou Loves #132 Looking Large and In Charge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still remember when I saw her in a Geelong park with her 3 spawn and the look on her face whilst she was eye balling them screamed “Why didn’t I swallow instead….even anal would’ve been better….what did Bubs always say? Up the bum no babies!”.
🚨Ok just for Emmys Cyber Team, she didn’t LITERALLY say this with her mouth….her EYES did the screaming….like metaphorically speaking 🤭

I was trying to encapsulate the sheer look of distain on her face

• Haha
Reactions: 25
🚨Ok just for Emmys Cyber Team, she didn’t LITERALLY say this with her mouth….her EYES did the screaming….like metaphorically speaking 🤭

I was trying to encapsulate the sheer look of distain on her face
You would think the "cyber person" would have caught Faye's message before it got to Lou, after all that is the capacity in which they are employed...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She did go to the Logies guys😂😂😂😂

look not in the way she hoped she was an extra asking questions to literally no one on the red carpet!
---
Then she went to the arias both awards which no one no longer cares about in a pair of jeans and a bikini top!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

look not in the way she hoped she was an extra asking questions to literally no one on the red carpet!
---
Then she went to the arias both awards which no one no longer cares about in a pair of jeans and a bikini top!
Um nooooooo 😂 is there photographic evidence?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her blowing on her food gives me irrational rage.

Apart from a hot chip to a toddler ( so over 15 years ago) I honestly can’t remember the last time I had to blow on my own food.
YES!! I feel the irrational rage as well. It's completely performative.

Reactions: 6
Classic narcissist is Emmy. Get some help for the sake of your kids Emmy, please

Reactions: 10
I really wanted to see this #logies2018 bizzo so googled it.
This interview came up. Man, she's always had front row tickets to herself https://sothefairytaleslied.com/tag/emmylou-maccarthy/
---
Lol. The Hun wrote up an article about her attending too. Even they wouldn't touch her now. What a fall from grace.
*the original article was behind paywall)
Besides the Gunt removal and the evolution of body filters over the last 7 years, shes essentially the same weight as she was then? so the weight loss is just since the covid days when she was obviously the one eating all of our scare supermarket supplies and leaving the shelves bare back in 2020?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

---
Maybe that's where I'm confused. 🤔

I'm sure she went ro some event like the Arias in just undies though.

HELP FEZZAS 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I’m asking for cat chow peppy next time Im at an Italian restaurant
Honestly hats off for that translation of Emmywho lingo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really wanted to see this #logies2018 bizzo so googled it.
This interview came up. Man, she's always had front row tickets to herself https://sothefairytaleslied.com/tag/emmylou-maccarthy/
---
Lol. The Hun wrote up an article about her attending too. Even they wouldn't touch her now. What a fall from grace.
*the original article was behind paywall)
Gosh dare I say it but she looked cute in that outfit with her big smile. What happened to her attitude to make her so unlikeable now? Or was she always like this?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I still remember when I saw her in a Geelong park with her 3 spawn and the look on her face whilst she was eye balling them screamed “Why didn’t I swallow instead….even anal would’ve been better….what did Bubs always say? Up the bum no babies!”.
YMMV but Oprah taught me that you can still get pregnant from anal... especially if you're sooo fertile and have a pretty face..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
YMMV but Oprah taught me that you can still get pregnant from anal... especially if you're sooo fertile and have a pretty face..
With old mate’s terrible knowledge of anatomy you could probably slip her one up the back passage and she’d be none the wiser. Given her chosen undies double as a tourniquet most days I reckon she’d have lost sensation to her nether regions long ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.