Emmylou Loves #132 Looking Large and In Charge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sagey took home gold… no he didn’t. He got a stock standard competitors participation medal.
Wow how’d she drop to size 10 in a week tell me your secret Emmy I’d love to slim down a bit more before my Euro Vacay

Reactions: 12
I actually love velvet - we have a velvet sofa and a velvet throw on our bed and I love green but green velvet has been now been ruined. Lou has ruined so many things for all of us!

Reactions: 12
A
Tagging Bec Judd imagine the laughs they’ll all have in Paris tonight. What a fucken embarrassing fool she is Bec doesn’t care about supposed friends tossing their clothes at Vinnies she wouldn’t even acknowledge this loser now that she’s in numero uno infurnzerrrr position
You just know they are bitching about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She totally cosplayed the TKD outfit to match the kids. Im sure she'd borrow one of Sage's uniforms if she could fit into it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nearly all the dresses on b&b are $60 on sale, inc ones that Amy has. I wonder if they are one she is sellingand how much she wants for them?
For example
received_1130128044946175.jpeg

received_862969995653377.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What grown, intelligent woman is still being 'influenced' by anyone. Let alone the vacuous dull ex-WAGS of Melbourne. Honest question for Melbourne people...who is Bec Judd appealing to? What type of person aspires to be like her? That group just seems like a school mum clique

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Zoe Moss size 10...Where is she planning on wearing this dress? The only outing she's been on lately is to take the fish fingers out for a stroll around the block
😭 This made me snort. 👨‍🍳💋

This is excellent news for the Emmylou party that I’m planning. Girls, we have our outfits sorted.
Soooo excited! I’ll take this one since I have three breasts and I’ll finally have a dress that covers all of them. 🤗✌🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
lol Gina!
Im a bit skinnier than Gina but it does pose the question.. would you be her size and obscenely rich and enpowerful or skinny and poor? Hmmmm.. lazy lou thinks she both!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nearly all the dresses on b&b are $60 on sale, inc ones that Amy has. I wonder if they are one she is sellingand how much she wants for them?
For example
View attachment 2991608
View attachment 2991610
Thr huge mark up on those cheap clothes.

lol Gina!
Im a bit skinnier than Gina but it does pose the question.. would you be her size and obscenely rich and enpowerful or skinny and poor? Hmmmm.. lazy lou thinks she both!
Can I just have the money?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sagey took home gold… no he didn’t. He got a stock standard competitors participation medal.
Why is she posing with the people who actually participated in the tournament?? Why is pretending she’s at a hip hop show? My kids do martial arts & you train, do well enough to grade/meet the criteria to win a sparring match etc or you don’t. Sageey ain’t off to the Olympics any time soon.
---
Firstly, how could you not know how to pronounce "Elodie"
And usually if you say clothes no longer fit me, that means you cannot fit into them, they're too smallish truly is so dumb
It shits me that she hands her phone to staff in different places to film her but can’t even take 2 minutes to check she’s got details of products she’s trying to promote correct.
---
She didn’t get a trip to Paris with the B&B BFFs but they did share her story. Maybe she told them she’s too busy on the computer releasing a skincare product to go to Europe?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.