Emmylou Loves #132 Looking Large and In Charge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just sprained an ankle running here….🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

The ONLY person who should be rushing to buy something Bec Judd has on is Bec Judd!!! This is just more and more evidence that she is not right in the head! I’m gobsmacked the people at the shop go along with her delusions! 😱

Also fuming that she’s selling stuff she’s been gifted! Why not take them to a women’s shelter or donate somewhere else! I hope she gets raked over the coals for making a profit off gifted items😡

Don’t even get me started on the burping….🤢
This putrid bleep doesn’t know she could donate things to those less fortunate, she lacks the ability to consider others.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Her in ilfitting bra and undies on insta is cringe enough, imagine 1 on 1

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Just catching up.

I like the shade of green. But as everyone has said it's too tight on her. She would be more comfortable in size 14 or 16. Just because a dress has stretch doesn't mean you can squeeze yourself into it.

As for selling the clothes some of them would be so old. Why bother? I would just donate them.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Placement of the bag and napkin says its too short to sit down in LOL

View attachment 2991083
As someone from Becs hometown (Perth) i don't get the hype. she doesn't get much news coverage here and her family are bogans..i honestly don't get it..is it because of Chris and his melbourne based footy team? I don't think she would have had anywhere near the profile in perth she seems to have in Melbs? Lots of WCE and Dockers wags too but really not much exposure! I don't think shes particularity beautiful or talented or anything!..

Reactions: 21
Just catching up.

I like the shade of green. But as everyone has said it's too tight on her. She would be more comfortable in size 14 or 16. Just because a dress has stretch doesn't mean you can squeeze yourself into it.

As for selling the clothes some of them would be so old. Why bother? I would just donate them.
Her mindset in relation to clothing is fascinating!

It stretches, it fits!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
FemBotBec couldn't give two fucks about Emmylou....they're probably laughing behind her back at her in this dress. It's for $240.
---
Aren't these bird tacos only meant to be the size of a street taco, not a fricken family sized pizza.

View attachment 2991027
I was totally confused when it popped up as bird tacos 🌮 🍔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s so tight on old Oneword you can’t even make out the shape it’s supposed to be.

View attachment 2991066
They’re taking the piss with this dress even on a proper model.
---
Oh duck off, any excuse to get your gear off.

Maybe someone from ATO can organise a purchase.

View attachment 2991076
Imagine being sprung on your compuder Facetimin’ Grifter Lou in her undies.
---
When she comes on, food in hand, walking around that tip, talking with her mouth full and BELCHING. I mean, could she GET any more putrid? She’s putrid! Just PUTRID.
She’s gross. Nothing is that urgent that you need to set up a camera to video yourself still chewing & hanging on for dear life to a bloody “bird” taco. There’s probably fish finger oil stains on the dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Our fashionista Lou in her 95% polyester and 5% spandex (this used to be called “velour”) looks like an overstuffed sausage. The kind that will burst open when cooked.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.