Emmylou Loves #132 Looking Large and In Charge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our fashionista Lou in her 95% polyester and 5% spandex (this used to be called “velour”) looks like an overstuffed sausage. The kind that will burst open when cooked.
It's definitely velour not velvet and she's stretched it so far that it's lost it's velvety sheen. SMH

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder if Mumma Lou will make it to the Maybelline/Chemist Warehouse event tonight in the toniquet sleeve green velvet number? Theme of tonights event is New York Chic…..😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her in ilfitting bra and undies on insta is cringe enough, imagine 1 on 1
A Private 1 on 1 cameo with her trying on clothes, surely her cyber security team doesn’t deem this as a safe practice. But what a great idea to conceal the amount of cash she makes.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In other news, I made chicken schnitzel wraps for lunch and my prick of a husband didn’t say they were bewdiful, nor did he suggest I make plenty and freeze for the family. Wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Nobody cares how to make that disgusting burger taco thing. It looks awful! Buy a bun and make a proper burger like a normal person!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sagey took home gold… no he didn’t. He got a stock standard competitors participation medal.
She's looking thick AF here.. those thighs ...no skinny filters.. why does Sagey look so unhappy if he's taken Gold? .

Reactions: 21
QUOTING MYSELF.

She actually says if she can "squeeze into a 16, I will.....you know me"

WTF 🙈
She has serious issues! IT’S JUST A NUMBER EMMY!!!!! She would be so much happier if she didn’t define herself by the tag in her clothes!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

So much second hand embarrassment for that TKD photo!!! What does she look like - I’m dying for Sage!! Poor kid! 😳

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Firstly, how could you not know how to pronounce "Elodie"
And usually if you say clothes no longer fit me, that means you cannot fit into them, they're too smallish truly is so dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just catching up.

I like the shade of green. But as everyone has said it's too tight on her. She would be more comfortable in size 14 or 16. Just because a dress has stretch doesn't mean you can squeeze yourself into it.

As for selling the clothes some of them would be so old. Why bother? I would just donate them.
Koireeee Harvey had a couch in that green shade about 65 couches ago.🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.