Emmylou loves #131 The hairy & scary moot is on show, would underwear that fits be an idea?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok now this New York influencer is hot !
Yo yo mumma thinks she looksa like dis

she has the real confidence without the fake body image and crater scar !

Emmy take note this is real this is sexy. You are not !

Attachments

Reactions: 5
So this tub of lard thinks she can possibly come up with a skincare product for $45-55 when you have companies like L’Oréal, Olay & the Ordinary which have millions of $$$ behind them & produce amazing proven products at this price point.
She is delusional & she may as well flush her money down the toilet.
Most people who are creating a product talk through their process so their followers can see that its genuine.
Dr Naomi has gone through the whole process and has chosen a proper lab, talked about what ingredients she chose and why. Throughout the process decided it was better for her to get her chemistry degree. This is how you market a range.
I had so many questions for her during my pregnancy and she always replied. I use her bakuchiol religiously bc i cant use the retinol due to preggo/breastfeeding. Thats how you sell and support your product.

I think EL is making a body moisturiser and a body oil to "lock it in".

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She will have us know she is an entrepreneur who has filled out lots of forms, got herself a spreadsheet, is doing the job of 6 people and does this between 9.30 - 2.00 weekdays. 🤣
So that works out to be 1 hour of work for each person per day, sounds about right in her world 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So this tub of lard thinks she can possibly come up with a skincare product for $45-55 when you have companies like L’Oréal, Olay & the Ordinary which have millions of $$$ behind them & produce amazing proven products at this price point.
She is delusional & she may as well flush her money down the toilet.
Millions of dollars and product testing etc etc etc
---
Sorry if they’re too small to read

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Why does she sook about the trolls? No one is going to her and trolling her, it’s also not trolling if people are simply stating the facts, where is the issue?
She’s a hideous liar & is constantly misleading people for sympathy.
Her product will be a flop like her hangy arm fat, arse & tits.
The only way it would ever stop online is if she did a Deni long legs and left social media. As long as she is on insta grifting through life, someone will be there watching. No sympathy from me!

Reactions: 10
OMFG what a dreadful day to have eyes 😭😭😭 do we have a fezza called @dinnerplatenips? you are up!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She really said this ? How was he living large looking after their 3 children virtually himself while she’s off on trips, shopping sprees , furniture buying ? Is there a video at all of this ?
Does A love have social media, I am sure he would love to know what she has been saying

Reactions: 12
Most people who are creating a product talk through their process so their followers can see that its genuine.
Dr Naomi has gone through the whole process and has chosen a proper lab, talked about what ingredients she chose and why. Throughout the process decided it was better for her to get her chemistry degree. This is how you market a range.
I had so many questions for her during my pregnancy and she always replied. I use her bakuchiol religiously bc i cant use the retinol due to preggo/breastfeeding. Thats how you sell and support your product.

I think EL is making a body moisturiser and a body oil to "lock it in".
The one thing that kinda stuck out to me was when someone asked her about what's best for stretch marks and after going through a few things, she said she wasn't actually sure as she hadn't researched about that. And then, as per my little snippet attached from the live, the way she looks down as she says THIS product, makes me believe it is something definitely in front of her. PLUS, her latest stories/reel looks to me as if the bottles she's using for her skincare are generic bottles with no labels. I think you smart fezzas worked it out

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I’d love to know how much that “expensive” bralette cost her, but I’m not screenshotting the nips

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d love to know how much that “expensive” bralette cost her, but I’m not screenshotting the nips
No camera lens is wide enough
---
thread #132 title suggestion

BoobyTape invite got lost in the mail, our satellite nips tax evader should be sent to jail

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Should have spent less on the the gunt lop and spent some coin on some tiddy implants like SS did.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Caught the live.

She nearly did give a hint what her next project was.

11am meeting on a Sunday! I wonder if that's with an overseas client.

I think she's really lonely. Everyone has left her. She loved talking to her phone and the messages fangirls were writing.
Braaaaaaaad gave her some sandwiches & extra food so I thought she was meeting in person. But maybe all the food was just for her to cope with a 3 hour meeting
---
Omggg she mentioned the trolls that comment on brands posts? I knew she asked Figur to turn them off. What a sad bleep. I love how much tattle bothers her. Repugnant pig
If they’re using influencers who make their crappy products look even more tit then it’s constructive feedback, not trolling. Surely Figur & other brands would start to wonder if association with EL is worth it when they constantly have to turn comments off.
---
Omggg she mentioned the trolls that comment on brands posts? I knew she asked Figur to turn them off. What a sad bleep. I love how much tattle bothers her. Repugnant pig
If they’re using influencers who make their crappy products look even more tit then it’s constructive feedback, not trolling. Surely Figur & other brands would start to wonder if association with EL is worth it when they constantly have to turn comments off.

Reactions: 9
What an illiterate duck. Still doesn’t understand the difference between bought & brought. I guess that what happens when you leave school at 14 to root shearer’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Braaaaaaaad gave her some sandwiches & extra food so I thought she was meeting in person. But maybe all the food was just for her to cope with a 3 hour meeting
And she has 2 coffees. Who is the other one for and won't they be cold by the time she gets home?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.