Emmylou loves #131 The hairy & scary moot is on show, would underwear that fits be an idea?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't believe it when she was saying she didn't even ask Aaron to help out with the tax bill even though he was 'living large' on her income. She actually believes the tax debt was 100% everyone else's fault except her own.
How was Aaron "living large?" Is she mad???

Reactions: 25
How was Aaron "living large?" Is she mad???
I'm assuming the tax debt was accumulated over multiple years, not just the past year. I guess Aaron living large was staying at home with the kids whilst she galavanted around being a famous TV personality

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I couldn't believe it when she was saying she didn't even ask Aaron to help out with the tax bill even though he was 'living large' on her income. She actually believes the tax debt was 100% everyone else's fault except her own.
And she paid $20k to have her gunt chopped off.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
If it was reversed and she wasn't working and Aaron was, she would have the attitude that of course she's entitled to spend, duck off FinancialAbuseLou :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Hold on, she blamed her accountant, who did his job with the information SHE gave him, on a $160k debt? And said her "partner" was living large? THEN has the audacity to say that she was crying poor when she's spent a good $50k on random tit the past 6 months?

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Hold on, she blamed her accountant, who did his job with the information SHE gave him, on a $160k debt? And said her "partner" was living large? THEN has the audacity to say that she was crying poor when she's spent a good $50k on random tit the past 6 months?
Considering that accountants are considered the most trusted people(yes there are surveys and accountants come up on top) and then there's FraudsterLou, whoever believes her deserves to waste their money on her crap

Reactions: 13
Jesus I wonder how ALove feels hearing this about him"living large"? How bleeping embarrassing! Only think large is the portly witch's belly... she really cannot accept responsibility for anything!

Reactions: 26
Correct!

Interesting to see how she'll go when she lodges her tax return this year.
---
Jesus I wonder how ALove feels hearing this about him"living large"? How bleeping embarrassing! Only think large is the portly witch's belly... she really cannot accept responsibility for anything!
I thought the same thing. I don't remember any nice holidays, buying a house in Melbourne.

So much for coparenting with respect….
It's all about style for Emmy.

Reactions: 12
Perfect summary!

Just like her dig at ALove for being tired because he was working in an actual job all day. He couldnt possibly be as tired as her! She made a lasagne and went to the shops 🙄
Im no ALove fan but god she is so horrible and resentful towards him

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I’m not sure buying a packet of Tarot cards, some Bic pens to write crappy poetry and loose leaf tea to read the tea leaves constitutes “living large”.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Serious question. Are people who snark on this site considered trolls?

My thinking is no.

Reactions: 20
Like I say to all the new staff at work if you don’t want to be pulled up own your mistakes and admit when you are wrong😂😂 if Emmylou took any accountability no one here would be pointing out her faults. There probably are a few trolls amongst us but most just call her out on her lies, crappy parenting and the grifting!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Serious question. Are people who snark on this site considered trolls?

My thinking is no.
I cannot stand influencers. But it’s my view that if you contact the person directly publicly or privately, or a business that they work with, with the intent of causing them any type of distress, embarrassment, loss of income, etc, that is “troll” behaviour. I’m not necessarily saying it shouldn't be done, but a spade is a spade.

Reactions: 28
I cannot stand influencers. But it’s my view that if you contact the person directly publicly or privately, or a business that they work with, with the intent of causing them any type of distress, embarrassment, loss of income, etc, that is “troll” behaviour. I’m not necessarily saying it shouldn't be done, but a spade is a spade.
Unfortunately people will always have opinions about a brand and who they use and are free to post this on the brand or their own page. If negative or embarrassing content (if true) was trolling there were be no Daily Mail or newspaper reporting. Fine line I'm prepared to walk as we live ina free society. ✌

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.