Emmylou loves #131 The hairy & scary moot is on show, would underwear that fits be an idea?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#132. Emmy loves talking tit and has a long clit.

I said what I said 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The mrs and I watched her latest reel or whatever the duck you call it. Like I'm a boob guy but I'd rather fist my own ass before i got near her pancakes!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Not sure why she would need to be doing a photo shoot in lingerie for any product, even skincare. Sex does not sell skincare Lou! Especially when it’s a supersized down set of lingerie that’s meant for a lean long legged 22 year old. Not a potato with filters.
She rubbed about 5 products onto her face & cleavage today so I think we’re about to see way more of EL than anyone n Ed’s or wants to
Screenshots ready to be uploaded after cropping lol
I stupidly watched it for a bit - forgot about her hair roller TED talk 😂
---
Knowing DesperateLou the product is probably unrelated but she insisted on posing in lingerie, because nothing she does makes sense.
😂 She probably wander around mid Winter in lingerie & her faux fur (“folks” as she says it 🤦🏼‍♀️) to promote an eyebrow gel.
---
I couldn't believe it when she was saying she didn't even ask Aaron to help out with the tax bill even though he was 'living large' on her income. She actually believes the tax debt was 100% everyone else's fault except her own.
Then cross on today about how well they get along since the separation. What a witch - he’s clearly got his own issues but he seems to do the majority of child care while she swans around on interstate trips, cruises & US trips. Hardly living large.
---
Serious question. Are people who snark on this site considered trolls?

My thinking is no.
She can’t handle people pointing out facts in amongst her bullshit. I’m overweight so I tend to steer clear of joking about her body/weight but if she is blatantly lying or badly promoting products in a public forum then she can’t complain about being called out for it.
A lot of what’s written on here is laughing at how transparent and naive she is online while thinking no one will notice or pick her up on things. She shares her children’s lives publicly, berates her ex publicly then claims she’s being trolled.
---
Absolutely spot on. The whole live was about setting the scene for her product launch starting off with the poor me I am a victim, then telling them how much she loves them, how much they mean to her and their stupid responses telling her how stunning and brave she is, how they will always support her, I will never understand how people don’t see through this grifter, if ever there was a case of you can’t fix stupid this is it. The good thing is she said she has put all her money into this new venture so I cant wait for it to fail.
What money did she have left to put into this project? Genuinely curious. How do you owe the ATO so much, pay back the bare minimum then sink money into a new venture after a US trip?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She will have us know she is an entrepreneur who has filled out lots of forms, got herself a spreadsheet, is doing the job of 6 people and does this between 9.30 - 2.00 weekdays. 🤣
Except when it’s Aaron’s week/weekend (most weeks/weekends) and she can work “late” until 5pm 😉
---
So this tub of lard thinks she can possibly come up with a skincare product for $45-55 when you have companies like L’Oréal, Olay & the Ordinary which have millions of $$$ behind them & produce amazing proven products at this price point.
She is delusional & she may as well flush her money down the toilet.
Does she think Chemist Warehouse will stock it or is she going to sell it online where every purchase gets a free Christmas e-book?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she’s cautious about showing her plate nips on the gram surely that tells you to PUT A FRICKEN TOP ON!!!!!!!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like that Message Faye sent wasn’t even intended for EL 😂 I reckon she went to send it to someone else haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s PMS’ing.

poor Faye. 🥴

View attachment 2970184
Geez Faye. Werent you around for the last rant. She can do whatever the duck she wants at any age. She also gave us permission to do whatever we want at any age 😆
Also Faye if you're here, hi 💜 if not, I hope she finds us.
---
Looks like that Message Faye sent wasn’t even intended for EL 😂 I reckon she went to send it to someone else haha
100% which makes it funnier.

• Haha
WHY IS HER SKINCARE APPLICATION SO AGGRESSIVE!?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
There was no need whatsoever to appear in that bra. What the actual duck is wrong with her, S would get mercifully trolled I have a son 14 so I have no doubt.
Let the break up go darl it's coming up 3 years. This is nothing more than a vote for sympathy which hopefully turns into $ in the bank. Rinse, wash repeat....what's the quote "don't live the same year over and call it a life" not exactly it but you get my drift

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
So she actually means she has dinner plate areolas, doesn’t she? She’s not aware of the difference between nipples and areola? Her knowledge of anatomy really disturbs me. Like her claiming she has clit for days? She means labia, doesn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She ain’t fooling anyone with this latest grift she cant even wash her dishes. And we have all seen her grubby face plastered all over the gram for years. No one is buying skincare from a grubby pig!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She ain’t fooling anyone with this latest grift she cant even wash her dishes. And we have all seen her grubby face plastered all over the gram for years. No one is buying skincare from a grubby pig!
I think the diehard losers who follow her will buy it, the ones who worship her, as mind boggling as that is, will be first to part with their money. Once they realise the product doesn’t work, they won’t purchase again and will probably feel a bit miffed. No one else will buy it.

I’m keen to know how she plans to actually get the product out there if she’s not having a launch party for it? It’s what all these stupid influencers do….. does she actually have the funds to send out PR packs etc etc.

Like others, I’m wondering how she even has the funds for this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.