Emmylou loves #131 The hairy & scary moot is on show, would underwear that fits be an idea?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stand influencers. But it’s my view that if you contact the person directly publicly or privately, or a business that they work with, with the intent of causing them any type of distress, embarrassment, loss of income, etc, that is “troll” behaviour. I’m not necessarily saying it shouldn't be done, but a spade is a spade.
Trolling is considered as deliberately trying to upset someone by posting nasty comments to them online.

Sending a brand a message about their use of a particular influencer is not trolling, it’s being able to have an opinion and voicing it. For example when the Movember charity allowed Emmy to walk in her undies to “raise money” for men’s health even though she only attempted to raise the money in the last 3 days and she then made it all about herself, they got a stern email from me and from many others here (and probably many others who aren’t on here). That is not trolling.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
We are not trolls. If she made better choices and was a decent mother/partner/daughter/sister then we’d have nothing to say. If she kept her tit off social media we’d have nothing to say. If she didn’t lie about her ‘gifts’ we’d have nothing to say. If she chooses to read here and still chooses to behave the way she does, then we have something to say!! It’s not rocket science! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
She’s laying the foundations for her launch in August. She wants everyone to make a pity purchase from the poor single Mum of 3 who paid her tax debt without asking her partner for any money. witch you won’t be getting a cent from me or anyone I know. No other Melbourne influencers will support her at all.
I consider everyone here on tattle as Fact checkers not trolls and yes we will call you out on your bullshit Emmy.

Reactions: 36
We are watching you like hawks tubby belle Lou. Everyone on here has eyes & ears & we will continue to report you for lack of disclosure & also message any Brands that you choose to work alongside with our opinions which is our right - tough titties if you don’t like it. All your jaw swinging, insane giggling & rants won’t change a thing.
YOU CANT BLOCK & DELETE ON TATTLE. This is our stomping ground.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm sure there are some (hopefully not fezzas on here) that do troll her. Once again, she just gets it wrong. The fact that she's approaching #132 speaks volumes on her problematic behaviour and just an all-ROUND bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Emmylou loves #132- steaming stale rolls and hating on the tattle trolls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She’s laying the foundations for her launch in August. She wants everyone to make a pity purchase from the poor single Mum of 3 who paid her tax debt without asking her partner for any money. witch you won’t be getting a cent from me or anyone I know. No other Melbourne influencers will support her at all.
I consider everyone here on tattle as Fact checkers not trolls and yes we will call you out on your bullshit Emmy.
Absolutely spot on. The whole live was about setting the scene for her product launch starting off with the poor me I am a victim, then telling them how much she loves them, how much they mean to her and their stupid responses telling her how stunning and brave she is, how they will always support her, I will never understand how people don’t see through this grifter, if ever there was a case of you can’t fix stupid this is it. The good thing is she said she has put all her money into this new venture so I cant wait for it to fail.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
She really is the definition of insanity living large IRL.

Let’s start a business and use my large following to buy products and I’ll live happily ever after. OK so no one wants overpriced plastic face shields

Let's buy into a farshion brand and exploit everyone involved in said brand cos the fatties who follow me will love buying the mumu’s. Oops tax issue, I’ll sell my stake in the brand and live large while paying the ATO a fraction of what I owe them.

Let’s raise money quickly and put out an e-book 12 minutes before Xmas Day showing people how to have a fabulous Christmas just like me. Oops who knew people would realise all the recipes are basic AF and most are already on my website.

Now let’s start a business and drop everything into funding the business and make it all about me, cos that works so well, doesn’t it?! Oh yeah ✌

Emmy, cos you’re illiterate I’ll spell it out for you … The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome.

Spoiler: whatever junk you’re going to try to flog WON’T WORK and in a year’s time you’ll be having to start.all.over.again and I love that for you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
If that were the case and we know it isn't as she even appeared to double down on the spending as you mentioned, clam wall and couch etc etc...in no universe could she have recovered to the point that she takes a couple of weeks long vacay to Vegas only a few short months thereafter. If there are followers of her that believe her bullshit and outright lies they deserve to be deceived. Rocking back and forth with worry yet took a selfie in the accountants lift?? These blatant lies infuriate me!
Also leased a new car during all of that- just before we found out via Tattle.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Honest question I wonder does she have any loyal followers anymore? She has been busy burning most people and surely her community can see through her lies. I hope she sells about 5 bottles of whatever this trash is she is pushing!

Reactions: 17
Also leased a new car during all of that- just before we found out via Tattle.
I had forgotten about the car! She pretended she walked in and bought it on a whim when in reality she leased it and it was pre planned. She definitely would have known about the tax debt at that time

Reactions: 28
Ignoring her doubling down on being a financially abusive tit stain, did she really claim she’ll be charging $40-$55 on a product “worth” $150-$200? Because that’s not how business works…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Ignoring her doubling down on being a financially abusive tit stain, did she really claim she’ll be charging $40-$55 on a product “worth” $150-$200? Because that’s not how business works…
I suspect she’s being sneaky with her wording (no surprises there) and she’ll claim “my one product replaces three products and therefore is worth X amount” or “my product is comparable to this product that costs more money, therefore you’re saving money”.

I’m honestly still completely baffled that she thinks this is a good business decision. Can’t wait to see what she thinks her unique selling point is.

Reactions: 25
Can’t believe she said Aaron was living large on MY income. Best thing he did was duck her off.

Products worth $150- $200 but selling for $45-$50????? Lol. That’s now how it works. Whaaaaat giving away products for around 70%??? You don’t do product costings like that. No wonder she had tax debt. Cant fuckin figure out her numbers. Reckon that’s what Lia/leah who left us visited last Sunday to help with the finer details.

Lazy, uncouth, uneducated mole who is firmly un employable still looking for utopia.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Can’t believe she said Aaron was living large on MY income. Best thing he did was duck her off.

Products worth $150- $200 but selling for $45-$50????? Lol. That’s now how it works. Whaaaaat giving away products for around 70%??? You don’t do product costings like that. No wonder she had tax debt. Cant fuckin figure out her numbers. Reckon that’s what Lia/leah who left us visited last Sunday to help with the finer details.

Lazy, uncouth, uneducated mole who is firmly un employable still looking for utopia.
She will have us know she is an entrepreneur who has filled out lots of forms, got herself a spreadsheet, is doing the job of 6 people and does this between 9.30 - 2.00 weekdays. 🤣

• Haha

Can you pritty please go down to your local Woollies and with your thermos hot dogs and Bunnings chair and lie in wait for Ms Muffit or Sagey Boi to purchase their after dinner snacks?

I’d like an updated description of your current hairdo and ninja moves in her next tattle rant!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So this tub of lard thinks she can possibly come up with a skincare product for $45-55 when you have companies like L’Oréal, Olay & the Ordinary which have millions of $$$ behind them & produce amazing proven products at this price point.
She is delusional & she may as well flush her money down the toilet.

• Heart
I bet she did that face she does to try convince others and herself that she's being truthful while saying this.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.