Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

handunderchin

Chatty Member
I still come back to HOW is she funding her rent, clothing, food, utilities, LET ALONE this new business venture when the only work she has done this week is the ZM pop up?? How much could she realistically earn from that gig?

Reactions: 26

somanyteeth

VIP Member
Like a few of you, i think the actual bday party would be fine. Camellia is spoiled as all fuck and thinks she's 15 already so i dont think she'd settle for something she wasnt happy with.
But the way Emmy controls the food and the narrative of the whole planning is yuck. Also the no sauce. Thats psychopath behavior.
Also, i just bought 100s and 1000s to make fairy bread bc its delicious.

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t know if it’s just me, but I find it incredibly inappropriate for her to post those stories from Tamara’s vow renewal!! That is not for her to share with the world! It’s so rude! She is so rude! 😤

Broken_vase

Emmy has a message for Tattlers - if she comes across as flat (like on the live) it’s not because she’s being ghosted by BushBaby, or havin’ no friends, or no financial prospects, it’s all because of her sooper secret project that she’s been workin’ on for years. Don’t forget about the 3 hour meetings that all corporate wheeler and dealers have on Sat’day arvo too!

Yeah just keep tellin’ yourself you’re doing fine sweetie, if you say it often enough you might even start believin’ it 😋
Exactly this. You know you’re winning at life when your mumbling mouth stories into your phone in Coles on a Saturday night.

• Haha
  • Heart

hotpussy

VIP Member
Girls are notorious for wanting BIG parties at that age...I know im Gina Rinehart etc (lol) but girls i know have limo rides to the city, go to sushi train then little gift bags! if you're not shelling out money for a venue, restaurant or activity or gift bags (which she isn't) , at least spend the money on food!! Sure, have those honey joys and fairy bread (we haven't had this since my boys were around 6) for your midnight snacks, but let the girls choose their own Grilld Burgers/salads and chips and buy some plain cupcakes and let them ice them with cool lollies and icing, don't need another massive cake! all the cheap processed food for dinner she is making is gross..thank god I only have boys, who couldn't care less!

• Heart

Buttercup725

VIP Member
Fucking hell, she uses the scissors to CUT LASAGNA??
View attachment 2929792
Hi Emmy 👋 You're clearly trolling us at this point because using scissors to "cut" lasagna is absolutely batshit.
And the sizes of servings are HUGE!! And she was going to have to order more French fries because the mound she made was not enough and of course she didn't plan accordingly. Funny, as a culinary arts expert and party planner extraordinaire, you'd think she knew all this.

• Haha

hotpussy

VIP Member
I still say she is driving a local delivery meat van at Fat Ant's workplace!!!!

Hence her getting lost, and tired of driving ....and Anthony coming home with her that day to "set her clock" - and that was the time we saw her in the blue work top!!

------------------------------------
And off topic.... the same pic from the back , same day she tried to claim she don't photoshop!!! And to leave her alone bullies!!!!

View attachment 2948274View attachment 2948275

View attachment 2948270
"FAT ANT"..Im dead..im having visions of the crazed gnome speeding around the industrial areas in a delivery van wearing a hairnet..helping to pack the (hopefully not Ralph's) meats for Fat Ant on his forklift..

• Haha
Reactions: 25

SaraSea

It's kind of made my day that EL was having a crap day so turns to food to help her feel better. Punkin soup with cobbin virgin oil. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Michy02

VIP Member
She has even been asked this on a live, does she care if Sage is impacted by her online presence etc she said I don’t give a fuck. She does not care for anyone but herself. That’s the bit we all find hard to comprehend, what is normal behavior for us & shit that would alarm us, she does not worry one bit.
My daughter would be mortified! I’d never purposely embarrass her. It’s crazy. Kids have become used to it but surely there’s got to be a point where they just roll their eyes 🙄 Mums at it again!
---
Sage will go no contact with her the second he’s 18 and she’ll wonder why he #leftus
Totally agree. She will only be left with C.
---
* Cammmmelia
---
EmmyLou Loves #131 Pink G in your face pass the bucket what a disgrace. Moot on show it’s time to go 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

FeelsLikeBudder

Chatty Member
It’s coming back to me in no particular order….She used the meat scissors to cut up marshmallows and other shit for what looked like a mashed podadoo salad that was actually a rocky road. What is wrong with buying small marshmallows and using a knife for the other crap? Would be quicker. But then again less chance to fondle the food.

People are nasty to her. She’s sick of that shit.
Calling her a bogan is a compliment. She’s from Fuckin Bunbury.
She called her fam right after the tornado. 👃 🔥 sure thing
She’s banging out another rocky road super early before the pop up. Why? Who farkin knows

Ignores all questions about long distance love and kids with the usual blank pissed off stare of concentration. Reading is hard ya know.

Fucken loves hanging out with us. ie her “in the phone friends “

Said was putting the rocky road mess in the oven …. Ha ha. Did I say that. Fridge I mean haha. Someone said cooked? and then she said yes she was cooked. Who’s been reading tattle?

Loses her car 🚗 on Bay street but doesn’t want to use Siri to find it. Probably the truth is she doesn’t know how to use Siri.

Someone mentioned the forgetfulness was due to perimenopausal. She didn’t look impressed but didn’t deny it for a change.

• Haha

makeitstop

VIP Member
Got me self some arrowroot biscuits for Mother‘s Day, should I drive me budder around on the dashboard before I budder them?

• Haha