Emmylou Loves #128 Emmy Lou has arrived in Nevada, is she rooting the Son or the Father?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know what meetings she's having and if they're purely so she can try and make thw trip tax deductible. She better have the right Visa if she's working

Reactions: 22
Hope so. Lock the bleeping borders. We don’t want the witch back.
You all hate me, don't you? She is not welcome here. Also, she fits in better in Las Vegas than Palm Springs. Palm Springs is full of lots of fashionable gay folk, rich old folk and rich folk who have second homes there. I love it for the mid century architecture and the scenery. I even thought about moving there but the air conditioning bills would be huge. And I am not one of the rich ones. But Amylou would stick out like a sore thumb. She looks like everyone else in Vegas.
---
I’ve legit never heard of wearing 2 perfumes in my life and I’m about to hit half a century
Perfume makers push layering so they can sell more product. It is a thing but Amylou didn't invent it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I want to know what meetings she's having and if they're purely so she can try and make thw trip tax deductible. She better have the right Visa if she's working
If only there was technology to have the meeting/s remotely without travelling thousands of miles in a plane.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
IMG_4666.jpeg

Ok, I’ll take one for the team.. so to speak. Somehow my husband and I acquired one of these when we first moved in together (pre marriage). I honestly do not remember who gave it to us, or why, but he was a mascot for a while. He had a name and would get dressed up, or down, for bbqs with friends etc.

Anyway…. That little flap of soft air ain’t doing nothing for nobody! Plus it had a sharp plastic seam around it and would not have been practical in the slightest. 🤣😏 Hope that helps you curious kittens. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I skipped through most of her stories.. but what I did notice was the amount of nose scrunching and giggling.
Personally, I think she’s planning on moving there and ditching the kids with ALove. It’s like she’s breadcrumbing the idea.. first the acrylic caddy, now everything is “we”
It is a thing, MECCA are into layering not sure if they are just trying up sell though, the way they describe is around complimenting fragrance notes to create an individual scent, not just slapping two fragrances together like Lou.

Reactions: 12
I’ve legit never heard of wearing 2 perfumes in my life and I’m about to hit half a century
I’m sure it’s a marketing tactic 😂 but some less complex scents mix and match really well with each other and means you can switch it up to suit your mood. I wouldn’t deliberately buy two new perfumes so that I could layer them, but I do play around with what I’ve got.

Reactions: 17
Boujee according to the Urban Dictionary is “Aspiring to be a higher class than one is. Derived from bourgeois - meaning middle/upper class, traditionally despised by communists.” So in modern-day English, someone who is bougie is creating an air of wealth or upper class status — whether it's true or not.

sums up our ImposterLou to a tee
---
🧢 must like it.
---

I wonder if she has invested money in the apartment and she she's it as hers.
There is NO WAY IN HELL any Australian bank would lend this grifter money to buy an overseas property. She’s technically unemployed, rents a hovel at an age when most people are living in their own homes (whether mortgaged or not). She would have no savings, or burning through them at a rate of knots. NO WAY JOSÉ. She would be funding the set up of his house and that is precisely why he is with her. She’s a cash cow 🐮 in his view.

Reactions: 20
I’m sure it’s a marketing tactic 😂 but some less complex scents mix and match really well with each other and means you can switch it up to suit your mood. I wouldn’t deliberately buy two new perfumes so that I could layer them, but I do play around with what I’ve got.
How do you layer charlie red and tabu perfume. I got given tabu from a boyfreind when i was 17, i did not open it :poop:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Should just report her anyway. She’s a shifty turd

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Boujee according to the Urban Dictionary is “Aspiring to be a higher class than one is. Derived from bourgeois - meaning middle/upper class, traditionally despised by communists.” So in modern-day English, someone who is bougie is creating an air of wealth or upper class status — whether it's true or not.

sums up our ImposterLou to a tee
---

There is NO WAY IN HELL any Australian bank would lend this grifter money to buy an overseas property. She’s technically unemployed, rents a hovel at an age when most people are living in their own homes (whether mortgaged or not). She would have no savings, or burning through them at a rate of knots. NO WAY JOSÉ. She would be funding the set up of his house and that is precisely why he is with her. She’s a cash cow 🐮 in his view.
Emmylou didn’t get a loan for the apartment, Broken Veneers showed clips of Eric Bush’s purchase of the place, he borrowed 95% of the purchase price and it’s in his own name. She may have provided the 5% deposit, we will never know. He also got a new car around this time too, likely another debt accrued.
BV found that he had also been married for around 6 years to an absolute stunner and was divorced, she’s is nothing like Emmy Lou. I hope she knows the ex exists it would give her body confidence a hit 😂 they are still Facebook friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How do you layer charlie red and tabu perfume. I got given tabu from a boyfreind when i was 17, i did not open it :poop:
Ahh Tabu, i can smell.it from here. Maybe it needed to be layered with some ex.cla.ma'tion

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
In my limited knowledge, and this was from Oprah Winfrey from memory, layering is using the same fragrance for body lotion and perfume but that was last century and the young folk of today may have altered it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tabu should be in the trash IMO. BUT, if someone likes it, I think it's too strong to layer with anything.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.