Emmylou Loves #128 Emmy Lou has arrived in Nevada, is she rooting the Son or the Father?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ. They are both as stupid as each other. I just want to smack that smug look of her damn face. He ain't no prize scammylou, and neither are you. #dumbanddumbertakecompton

Reactions: 25
What was the stupid microphone? Was that what she bought in that box she was carrying in LA? How would you use that little box thing as a microphone? And isn't he something in media? You'd think he'd know not to breath heavily into the microphone. So many questions...

Reactions: 21
Looks like Lou is shilling more serums, some kind of #ad without the #ad is incoming. Gross she's in love and all fake giddy voice, and they're both just yuck! I just want her world to come crashing down, how can she pay to visit USA all the time?

Reactions: 17
He’s willingly hanging with Emmylou, really says it all doesn’t it lol
---
I’m really embarrassed if this is how he’s thinks all Aussie women are.
Oh my I thought you wrote his willy hanging .......I must put more tonic with my gin !!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What was the stupid microphone? Was that what she bought in that box she was carrying in LA? How would you use that little box thing as a microphone? And isn't he something in media? You'd think he'd know not to breath heavily into the microphone. So many questions...
Haha that microphone is new tech. Mics are smaller and smaller now all the influencers use them.
He's behind the camera normally so would have no idea how to talk into one. I wish they'd both stay behind the camera. That breathing was gross and her giggling bullshit was even more disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It would seem she’s trying to get into “Vlogging”
You’re about 8 years too late. What a pair of idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looks like Lou is shilling more serums, some kind of #ad without the #ad is incoming. Gross she's in love and all fake giddy voice, and they're both just yuck! I just want her world to come crashing down, how can she pay to visit USA all the time?
It did look like that

Screen_Recording_20240428_173136_Instagram_exported_27886~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20240428_173136_Instagram_exported_55697~2.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know if I have completely lost my mind - but their facial features look similar to me….

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I thought the same thing. The first thing she says is something about her face being ‘shiny’ and EB tells her to dab it off. Also the commentary in the bathroom seems to continue beyond what we see. The bathroom is full of unlabeled samples by the looks of it. So so strange… I don’t know what these two are up to.
Who she is as a person aside, if she was selling her own brand of skincare, I'd steer clear because her skincare ain't working

Reactions: 18
I thought the same thing. The first thing she says is something about her face being ‘shiny’ and EB tells her to dab it off. Also the commentary in the bathroom seems to continue beyond what we see. The bathroom is full of unlabeled samples by the looks of it. So so strange… I don’t know what these two are up to.
Just had another look and it sure does look like that.

Emmy the beauty therapist from 20 years ago bringing out her own range of skincare.

Screen_Recording_20240428_153612_Instagram_exported_11461~2.jpg

And she also follows a business that makes personalised stickers for products.

Screenshot_20240428_175825_Instagram~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Haha that microphone is new tech. Mics are smaller and smaller now all the influencers use them.
He's behind the camera normally so would have no idea how to talk into one. I wish they'd both stay behind the camera. That breathing was gross and her giggling bullshit was even more disgusting.
I understand things like that are smaller but it didn't seem very ergonomically comfortable.
And I still think even as a cameraman he would know how far away to be from a mic.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.