Emmylou Loves #128 Emmy Lou has arrived in Nevada, is she rooting the Son or the Father?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This putrid bleep only went live to 1) show how close she was to the stage and 2) fake sob in the background. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Omg…….. is this……… it can’t be…….
A RED HAT!!!!
We wanted sumfink but not this!!!!!!
IMG_1013.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Careful Eric, Emmylou Marry Me Bush is taking over

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm pretty sure she was looking to get a WW gig by promoting their food but I don't think it happened.
Nah, im saying Jackie had the WW gig.
Emmy definitely seemed to be trying but Jackie and someone else were already ambassadors.

Reactions: 9
I would be horrified if my partner said that about my stuff being in his house when we first moved in together, let alone put it on the internet!

Reactions: 22
the pair of uneducated cunts, who gave them a microphone 🤣🤣 the whole thing is so cringe, they are ugly, can’t speak properly & does she think people don’t know she’s home? wtf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So many questions about this relationship. How is it going to work? Will she go back in a couple of months? Will he come to see her, when? Has she spent the past 12 months harassing him into a relationship? Why the big announcement now?

I really hope the abuser moves to LV S & V would be so much better without her, if need be she can pay for a yearly pLaNe RiDe for C to go see her as she is the only one who would somewhat miss her.

Did she take the children to the march today? Or is it AL’s weekend?

Lol, putting Chessie in her reel, Chessie didn’t even rate her dinner with Lou in her April dump.

IMG_1852.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus. Was she on something when she did that story. It’s so choppy and all over the place. Had 13 hours on a plane to get the story looking good.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.