Emmylou Loves #128 Emmy Lou has arrived in Nevada, is she rooting the Son or the Father?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand things like that are smaller but it didn't seem very ergonomically comfortable.
And I still think even as a cameraman he would know how far away to be from a mic.
I've seen some people say that you're meant to clip it onto your top for better sound. Not hold it in front of your mouth.
---
Isn’t that just the travel sized bottles you buy to decant into?
Could be! I didn't think of that.

Reactions: 11
Just had another look and it sure does look like that.

Emmy the beauty therapist from 20 years ago bringing out her own range of skincare.

View attachment 2902413

And she also follows a business that makes personalised stickers for products.

View attachment 2902424
Typical of her to use an alibaba white label product and slap her own ELL label on it. I mean if kim k can do it i dont see why this knobhead wouldnt. But i hate white label tit. Its all so poorly made and her stupid followers will lap it up. They probably have shrines in their homes like her with all her cook books and doterra oils and plastic handbags

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm screaming.....what are these faces she's pulling?!
She thinks she's Lady looking up at woman, just missing the bit of spaghetti, or in her case, a chicken wrap.....

Maybe that's what she's following all the life organiser/cleaning places?
Cos E Bush's place looked reasonably cleand and tidy and if he's coming to stay in the sty, she needs some serious help 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I dislike her but she does look genuinely happy when with 🧢
And this is so triggering. This was my mum when she got her partner when I was a tween. So happy with him but couldn’t be bothered with me. I feel so sorry for EL’s kids. At least they have Aaron. Thank goodness he left her ass when he did.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
She looks giddy and smug………

For now! But let’s face it, 3-6 months and it will all be over, onto the next fast money scheme and new face

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lord she is in loooove so bad and he tolerates her, barely, cos she pays for everything. And I love that for them both.

This won’t end well, let’s be real any relationship with ELL never ends well, but we’ll be there watching 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe she’ll make ALove move to LV too. Poor man will get bundled up into her bullshit and bullied into it.

They have interchangeable facial features!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And this is so triggering. This was my mum when she got her partner when I was a tween. So happy with him but couldn’t be bothered with me. I feel so sorry for EL’s kids. At least they have Aaron. Thank goodness he left her ass when he did.
I'm in my mid 40's and my mum has been chasing D since I was 17, my siblings and I (and our children) no longer have a relationship with her and she's too much of a narc to realise why we dislike her and don't want her in our lives anymore.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She thinks she's Lady looking up at woman, just missing the bit of spaghetti, or in her case, a chicken wrap.....

Cos E Bush's place looked reasonably cleand and tidy and if he's coming to stay in the sty, she needs some serious help 😂
Imagine the pair of them rolling around getting all hot and steamy on the filthy carpet.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Seeing her so happy makes me even more heartbroken for those kids.
It must be so confusing for them.

She really needs to clear out the ground floor. Start at the back and work her way out the front door.

🧢's pretty much lives by himself. He doesn't have 3 dependents and an ex dropping in to pick up their stuff.

Reactions: 17
I'm in my mid 40's and my mum has been chasing D since I was 17, my siblings and I (and our children) no longer have a relationship with her and she's too much of a narc to realise why we dislike her and don't want her in our lives anymore.
Same here! Except I was much younger and subjected to a crappy string of bogan boyfriends and duck boys, never shown how to stand up for myself or be an independent woman, just to listen to and rely on a man. But then also told that all men are tit. Thank duck I had a good and involved dad to balance her out.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.