Emmylou Loves #128 Emmy Lou has arrived in Nevada, is she rooting the Son or the Father?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG I think I’m about to throw up. What kind of fucken launch was that.
She’s obviously home and here she is acting like she won the lottery when he is most definitely the booby prize. The giggling, coy schoolgirl act, puppy dog expressions excuse me while I vomit. What a pair of losers.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She is like a dog marking its territory with that bathroom vanity, there is so much storage underneath, but no she has spread her stuff across the entire length, I hope he shoved it away as soon as she left.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
What was the point of posting it now? It wasn’t even worth posting while she was there. Did she record it for her private insta and she’s finally conned him into letting her post about him publicly?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My friend just sent me a screenshot of his face and said "his face is too small for his head" 😂 and she's right. All his features are too close together.
Just like her and they both have those beady eyes the ones a good psychiatrist would warn against.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How is this going to play out? I am genuinely curious. Is she going to move over there? Is he going to move over here?
Maybe this is hitting a little too close to home… I’ve just found out that my ex husband (we’re separated, not divorced yet) is seeing someone that lives in Canada (we live in Melbourne) so much so, he has referred to her as his girlfriend. He’s told our two children about her, she bought them Xmas presents last year.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh she's doubling down on the "relationship" bleeping hilarious! Nothing like fake crying at a rally and then posting up a storm of sweet duck all. Disingenuous witch

• Sick
Reactions: 26
She's so giddy.

Who am I to get in the way of lurve.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Surely her DMs are blowing up from fans and haters, wondering what the duck the plan is having an international partner while coparenting three kids

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry if this has been said but if she Marries him will she change her insta name to Emmylou Loves-Bush

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Just like our beleaguered overlard, I need some time to unpack these suitcases. In the mean time.. my speculation leads me to think I’ve uncovered her reason for being over there.

You’d have to be incredibly stupid to mix business with pleasure but I suspect they’re filming a movie together. A remake of Twins. While Arnold Schwarzenegger has given his blessing for the recast, I hear Danny Devito isn’t happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Imagine her kids seeing this and there is no doubt the older 2 will. They already know they aren’t a priority for her and now seeing this must be wondering WTF is going to happen to their already chaotic lives.

Reactions: 23
Just like our beleaguered overlard, I need some time to unpack these suitcases. In the mean time.. my speculation leads me to think I’ve uncovered her reason for being over there.

You’d have to be incredibly stupid to mix business with pleasure but I suspect they’re filming a movie together. A remake of Twins. While Arnold Schwarzenegger has given his blessing for the recast, I hear Danny Devito isn’t happy.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You never disappoint

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.