Emmylou Loves #127 The Queen of grift in a shrine of, won't buy the kids clothes that fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes sense. The $161,000 that she didn’t pay the ATO had to go somewhere!!!
It's funded her self indulgent lifestyle for the last 5+ years.

Travel, clothes, shoes, bags, hair, facial treatments, WLS, TV shows, books and much more than I can think of, off the top of my head.

Possibly paid the deposit for the WA house with stolen taxation money too.

• Angry
Reactions: 26

Travel, clothes, shoes, bags, hair, facial treatments, WLS, TV shows, books and much more than I can think of, off the top of my head.

Dows she still own the WA house?
---

Dows she still own the WA house? Is anyone a twit and on X, i think Bush has posted on there but o cannot see it.

Reactions: 2
I’m over this witch and her giggly bits where she shows Mr Bush but not really. Filming when she’s out with him but she doesn’t show his face so we just get snippets of conversation or footage of them driving in the car just to prove they’re ‘together’ but not really.

Emmy mate, you need to read “He’s Just Not Into You”. It’s a book and doesn’t have pictures or finger puppets so I’m not sure if you’ll understand it but if the dude was really into you then you’d be allowed to show him on camera. Like his face instead of just his hand or the back of his head.

But if they’re not together and it is a business arrangement then why does she keep hinting or pretending like they are together in her stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That him? Eric Anthony Bush?
Wrong Bush. It’s this one I think

---
I’m over this witch and her giggly bits where she shows Mr Bush but not really. Filming when she’s out with him but she doesn’t show his face so we just get snippets of conversation or footage of them driving in the car just to prove they’re ‘together’ but not really.

Emmy mate, you need to read “He’s Just Not Into You”. It’s a book and doesn’t have pictures or finger puppets so I’m not sure if you’ll understand it but if the dude was really into you then you’d be allowed to show him on camera. Like his face instead of just his hand or the back of his head.

But if they’re not together and it is a business arrangement then why does she keep hinting or pretending like they are together in her stories?
Because she wants everyone to think she’s young, sexi and desirable and men want her 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16

She has been reading fairy stories. Hey princess Gunt, this is not a fairytale. Mirror, Mirror on the wall wo is the most deluded of all... 🤣
---
I can’t find him on Twitter 🤷‍♀️
I only looked on google and it showed a reference to twitter. Maybe he deleted it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

She so desperately wishes she could have a man.... I can smell the desperation from here

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Well, we know she doesn't read but they made a movie from the book. She can watch that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If i see that bikini one more time 🤯 I know she hyper-fixates on things but this thing has been hanging on for years. Replace it, or buy another one! It bothers me so!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is him I think. Nothing posted for a while but a quick scan shows he supported Insurrection Day in the good ole USA by posting support on the first anniversary.
I just did a deep dive back on his Twitter and that Happy Insurrection day post was sarcasm because further tweets show he was anti Trump and pretty Democrat leaning. Also, he seems much smarter on Twitter to be with an idiot like Amylou. He can spell and writes pretty well.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is she leaving the makeup stand for when she goes back again? I need more information ✍
---
That’s all we know. She was in Target and showed her friends in her phone the makeup stand and said she bought one last time but took it back home - then she said she was buying another one to ‘leave here’ insinuating she’d be going back to Vegas and 🧢!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope she comes home & finds Nolove & The Children have done a flit left us & moved to WA to live a peaceful life without her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hope she comes home & finds Nolove & The Children have done a flit left us & moved to WA to live a peaceful life without her.
You would think the witch would have to be home or already is what with the children's second week back at school......not that she gives a duck either way. They would be do much better off without this swine dropping in and out as she see's fit

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.