Emmylou Loves #127 The Queen of grift in a shrine of, won't buy the kids clothes that fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her kids have phones. The oldest at least is on social media. Imagine him seeing her socials from
Home 😔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’m half wondering if she’s already home.
Or if she will stay on in the US for her Birthday.
Or will she come home in time for her birthday and expect every us to shower her with gifts and love?a narc won’t be able to pass up their big day -
45 but looking 60

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Or will she come home in time for her birthday and expect every us to shower her with gifts and love?a narc won’t be able to pass up their big day -
45 but looking 60
I wonder this too. I really think she'd stay bc she has no one in Aus to celebrate with. Last year she had eli and Anthony and the whole crew over. She got nobody now. And we know she hates celebrating anything with the kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder this too. I really think she'd stay bc she has no one in Aus to celebrate with. Last year she had eli and Anthony and the whole crew over. She got nobody now. And we know she hates celebrating anything with the kids.
That’s true, she has diddly squat here.
At least staying on the trip for her big day the old witch can pretend she’s getting spoilt

• Haha
Reactions: 11
45 but looking 60
No she would basically have to stay another 2 weeks to celebrate her birthday if it's what May 2nd?? She would but she won't

Reactions: 9
No she would basically have to stay another 2 weeks to celebrate her birthday if it's what May 2nd?? She would but she won't
Oh tit that is ages away.
Omg im shook just thinking if she could stay away that long from her kids. Surely not. SURELY.
Hopefully she's already home

Reactions: 10
Is this for real? How does a blow up peen work? Does anyone know?

well… when a Daddy Balloon loves a desperate (but still highly fertile and no where NEAR menopause) housewife from Port Melbourne very very much…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Soooooooo romantic 😍

Screen_Recording_20240419_233441_Instagram_exported_17326~2.jpg

---
Wonder why she's leaving it days between posting..

So much perfume, you'll smell her before you see her.

Screen_Recording_20240419_235417_Instagram_exported_32254~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20240419_235417_Instagram_exported_31603~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20240419_235417_Instagram_exported_18520~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20240419_235730_Instagram_exported_10116~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Silly idiot. Time to report her for working illegally.
Ugh she’s so predictable 🤮🤮 When he doesn’t want to be in her stories so she films herself talking to him 🤢 Her fake nice voice 🤮
---
Errr ummm $299 USD for a black hoodie? 😂😂
IMG_7178.jpeg
IMG_7177.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.