Emmylou Loves #127 The Queen of grift in a shrine of, won't buy the kids clothes that fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god she informed me about the 100ml limit for carry on! I for one have been living under a rock for the past 20+ years.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
@exflighty i was off her for a bit last year so never followed her last vegas trip. But I am shook she admitted to asking an uber driver to take her photos with her luggage?
What was the purpose of this? To show her loser followers she was home? I dont get it. How bizarre.
She's cooked right through to the middle of her brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg I am praying to the god of Oxtail that somehow a producer from 90 Day Fiancé is on this thread and casts her and babe for next season. PLEASE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does she always orate to the camera with tips nobody asked for like she’s in a perpetual episode of Getaway?

Really glad I checked in for a vid of her luggage which was representing in classic “Emmylou Loves colours” like that’s even a thing at all and also 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴 Quality content.

I just lost 7 IQ points but I do know that she has pantyliners for gstrings and she now has a wipe to freshen up everywhere. So I can start my day

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
The whole micellar wipes debacle in the Daily Mail has paid off though - she now uses “intimate wipes”. 🤦🏼‍♀️

On every long haul flight I have been on (and I am on them numerous times a year), they always turn the lights off when it is time to sleep. It is like a big neon sign to sit down, be quiet and try (or pretend) to sleep. It would be so annoying to have this maniac do her arm stretches to get her stuff from the overhead compartment every hour or so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
@exflighty i was off her for a bit last year so never followed her last vegas trip. But I am shook she admitted to asking an uber driver to take her photos with her luggage?
What was the purpose of this? To show her loser followers she was home? I dont get it. How bizarre.
She's cooked right through to the middle of her brain.
yeah so last year as someone else mentioned, she had her car cleaned and detailed in order to drop off and pick up I think it was Eli? One of those guys anyway. She did a big farewell cook up, dropped him off and then picked him up when he arrived back home.
Only for NOT ONE of them, not even ALove, to come and get her from her Peen Chase kid free trip. So the Uber driver took her photos for her. Biggest lol ever. I think there might be a screenshot of it somewhere in the media gallery.

she was absolutely embarrassing on that Vegas trip.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I am hoping she packed her sparkly crop top outfit. The purple one.
Put your crop tops out for Emmy, ladies. She’s hunting peen.

That video of her gyrating around in the street with a 360 degree camera filming - omg it was perfection.

• Haha
At least she won't be flogging ZoeLoss anymore. Sadly now it's Blowjob and Binjuice farshun that she'll be flogging.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who knew you could get panty liners for g bangers? Hardly seems worh it! Why not just wear a comfy pair of knickers on the plane or change knickers? Foul!'this way I guess the slutty sisters don't need to change underwear if they get banged like Candice in the pub toilets...

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The stupid bleep paying extra for seat 30L but the whole row was empty anyway.

You're doing great sweetie 😘

• Haha
The whole micellar wipes debacle in the Daily Mail has paid off though - she now uses “intimate wipes”. 🤦🏼‍♀️

On every long haul flight I have been on (and I am on them numerous times a year), they always turn the lights off when it is time to sleep. It is like a big neon sign to sit down, be quiet and try (or pretend) to sleep. It would be so annoying to have this maniac do her arm stretches to get her stuff from the overhead compartment every hour or so.
I have done 7 and 10 hour flights in economy. One flight i did not get into my seat as the man on the aisle was complaining. Plane was ready for take off. I looked at flight attendant and with hand guestures she and whispers she said wait a moment. Came back and offered me another seat to the applause pf the other people.

Reactions: 6
We are also forgetting that last time she went to Vegas then the whole ‘Emmy was scammed out of $13 000’ story came out!!! We all called bullshit on it but as usual, Amber etc did a big sob story on the poor love! Wonder how much she’ll be ‘scammed’ this time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just paid my taxes today and owed $1900 and all I can afford is a road trip to Vegas for two nights. I would love to be able to hop on a flight to Australia but I guess I'm too responsible. She is despicable. I wonder how many grocery stores and discount stores she'll visit? She's already seen the Grand Canyon so he won't take her there again. There are the Red Rock Canyon sights but they would be wasted on her. Can't wait to watch this train wreck.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ditto, wish I could just drop all responsibilities and fly halfway across the world for peen, but unlike VegasShowgirlLou, I have to work to pay my bills etc.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.