Emmylou Loves #127 The Queen of grift in a shrine of, won't buy the kids clothes that fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she'd hit up someone wirh even a smidge of public profile.
Mumma couldn't just hook up with a plumber from Ringwood for happiness, a normal loving man that works hard for a living.
Has to be someone that might vaguely give her the spotlight she craves.
It's actually sad and a bit pathetic.
I'll take the bloke from Ringwood. Sounds ideal, the man drought is real (but not so real that I want the leftovers from Crenshaw Blvd)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hands up if you knew exactly how little demure 'doesn't drink alcohol' AALou was going to react when she sipped her Martini?

The sip, the shock, the pretend outburst and slips out an accidental 'duck' because she is so classy, she doesn't swear, but this strong drink got the better of her :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Her friend lapped it up.

When we all know she would suck the alcohol out of a sanitiser bottle

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I just want to circle back to yesterday.
The dedication & hard work of clever Tattlers to unearth Eric’s home address, purchase price, loan amount, plus the beautiful ex wife, god ones what else - all from a snippet that Emmy posted.
If she just stopped being a show off grifter bleep, we would have nothing to snark on or snoop up on.
She does this then will claim we are our front of her house.
No bleep- this is all your own doing.
---
So this man Eric is in his 50’s and childless, likely a choice he has made, he perhaps didn’t want kids or couldn’t have them, but I have a feeling a man of that age now would think of nothing worse than being around his wanna be girlfriends pain in the arse kids.
How can a relationship like that work?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
She’s looking worse by the day. Wrinkles on the inside of her eyes and her nose wtf
Not looking a day over 63 doing well sweetie.

Bet there was not a stray grain of rice left after she went to work on this huge plate of food.
Instead of being all shifty about her weightloss, AmyLouSkase would be a millionaire if she shared how to eat enough to feed a small village and still be a Size 12.

Such a missed opportunity!!

• Haha
Instead of being all shifty about her weightloss, AmyLouSkase would be a millionaire if she shared how to eat enough to feed a small village and still be a Size 12.

Some sort of witch craft going on there for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 12

She has.. steak wraps, walking and journalling. Why don’t you believe her?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hands up if you knew exactly how little demure 'doesn't drink alcohol' AALou was going to react when she sipped her Martini?

The sip, the shock, the pretend outburst and slips out an accidental 'duck' because she is so classy, she doesn't swear, but this strong drink got the better of her :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Her friend lapped it up.

When we all know she would suck the alcohol out of a sanitiser bottle
Your words are a 100% replica of what went through my head. It actually makes me sick how fake and disgusting that tit was.
Her friends an idiot too. He obviously has no mates either. Unless he knows EL pays for him if he goes out with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So let me get this right and please correct me if I’m wrong.
I can start up a business, make money & not pay tax from business.
Get a tax debt, because I didn’t know I had to pay tax, get the business restructured and pay 1/4 tax debt and potentially have money I made from the business in my bank account
still live like I have been , eating out , buying hideous clothes , grifting activities for my kids , go on a free cruise , come back and then fly to Vegas for a few weeks and spend up there ?
And just an fyi ..this isn’t me and would never be this dumb stupid and have no guilt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Get a tax debt, because I didn’t know I had to pay tax, get the business restructured and pay 1/4 tax debt and potentially have money I made from the business in my bank account
still live like I have been , eating out , buying hideous clothes , grifting activities for my kids , go on a free cruise , come back and then fly to Vegas for a few weeks and spend up there ?
And just an fyi ..this isn’t me and would never be this dumb stupid and have no guilt
You got it!

Reactions: 15
This trip has been so boring. I can’t even be bothered writing a postcard to ALove. I bet he is sorry that he left us now!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can’t get my head around her buying a cheap acrylic makeup stand to “leave there”. How often is she planning on abandoning her kids and flying across the world for a booty call? I might do that if I’m staying somewhere else once a month but I’d probably just buy a good travel makeup case to be honest.
As per usual, no “I’m missing the kids, wish they could see this, when I come next time I’ll bring them, etc, etc”. What a useless mother she is. Those kids deserve so much better than a mother that splashes the cash on everyone but them, uses them for content and to get free stuff but never actually puts the time in and parents them properly, showing up for them on a daily basis for the things they actually need, you know, love, care, time, showing an interest in them.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I certainly dont get it but I assume it has to do with her business finances and not her personal ones??

Can someone explain to me like I'm a 4yo how this can happen and if its possible that she got a lot more money from ZM than what went to the ATO. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Still stand by him paying her. Sugar daddy style. That's why he's not showing her on his socials, because it's purely a paid arrangement.
According to this, Eric jnr is the first born. His sister just turned 50. So what, he's 60? He doesn't look it and Eric snr could've stuffed up his words, BUT if he IS older, explains why he'd look for a paid arrangement imo.
If any is paying anyone it’s her! I know she doesn’t have a job but I can see her paying for EVERYTHING for her King Bush Babe. Why on earth did she buy that kettle?? Surely not to bring home.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If any is paying anyone it’s her! I know she doesn’t have a job but I can see her paying for EVERYTHING for her King Bush Babe. Why on earth did she buy that kettle?? Surely not to bring home.
I agree! I think she's paying for everything. To try and impress him.

That kettle is for her as there's no way she would be boiling water on the stove.

She really should have brought that stove top coffee pot her ex employees bought her for Christmas. It would look great in 🧢's kitchen.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.