Emmylou Loves #127 The Queen of grift in a shrine of, won't buy the kids clothes that fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she’s on the plane filming plane content which she will delay post then we will see her in the kitchen etc back to usual programming. I had to skip most of those stories…no interest in curlers, perfume, incessant giggling or watching her eat cherry pie.

Reactions: 17
And we have Johnny-on-the-spot newscaster Lou making an appearance.

Car into a fire hydrant 🙄 the excitement is palpable!!

Her telling someone at the end "and just an FYI everybody's ok"... Thanks for that insight 👌 no tit. There's just some workers trying to work out where the off valve is 🤷‍♀️😂

Bet we'll be hearing about this excitement again 😜

And WTF was with the apple...cherry...cherry pie nonsense?? Was she trying to say it's like an apple pie... But with cherries ? Just in case her communidee is that daft they don't know what such an American thing a cherry pie is...🙄😂🤷‍♀️
Amylou is SOOOO WORLDLY you guys ! Next she'll be performing the star spangled banner with captions on so the plebs can follow along...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ugh she’s so predictable 🤮🤮 When he doesn’t want to be in her stories so she films herself talking to him 🤢 Her fake nice voice 🤮
---
Errr ummm $299 USD for a black hoodie? 😂😂View attachment 2885537View attachment 2885538
Well played EB Junior well played. LoserLou thought he had gone to the effort of buying sumfin really special for her, only to discover it was an ugly black hoodie, her disappointment when she realised what is was is priceless. It is so obvious the shifty grifting freeloading EB Junior scored the hoodie in exchange for a plug on her instagram, he would have some sort of connection to Patch Jacket telling them he has hooked up with an Aussie chick who has 120k followers I can get her to promote the hoodie, with 35 followers PJ would have jumped at the opportunity, don’t worry Emmy you can always put it away for V she will need a new hoodie when she out grows her Kmart hoodie without a hood in a few years time.

Who said romance is dead?

#hesakeeper

Emmy - 0
EB J - 1

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
All the Patches in the world cannot patch up Emmylous fckd up life!!!! 😂😂 She is giving old flea market lady/ Mamas Family Vibes!!!

IMG_0109.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t want to WK but she does look much happier over in the US. Still just as stupid and nonsensical, which only proves how unhappy her “great co-parenting” relationship and raising her three children make her.

The woman is crazy thinking she can live this holiday life permanently when there are three young ones waiting to raised by her and ALove back in Melbourne.

Reactions: 25
I don’t want to WK but she does look much happier over in the US. Still just as stupid and nonsensical, which only proves how unhappy her “great co-parenting” relationship and raising her three children make her.

The woman is crazy thinking she can live this holiday life permanently when there are three young ones waiting to raised by her and ALove back in Melbourne.
I believe that’s the opposite of WKing 😂. She does look genuinely happy, in a way that she does not when she’s stuck at home looking after the Children.

Reactions: 27
Right I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Why is she protecting his identity? She literally has zero respect for her children (who are vulnerable to strangers on the net), general filming in public also! And LEARN the name of the bleeping dive you are staying at. Several attempts and she still can’t get it. Shove the cherry pie fair up your ass you idiot!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Will all the fkn money she has spent (and spending) on trips to the USA she could have taken the kids to Disneyland. What a selfish "parent".

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What the duck is with the hair curlers/rollers obsession? Wearing them in the car, in shops, seemingly every bloody day. Then she takes it all out and her hair looks no different at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ugh she’s so predictable 🤮🤮 When he doesn’t want to be in her stories so she films herself talking to him 🤢 Her fake nice voice 🤮
---
Errr ummm $299 USD for a black hoodie? 😂😂View attachment 2885537View attachment 2885538
I always knew she looked like a silver back gorilla and whoop there it is 🤣
---
What the duck is with the hair curlers/rollers obsession? Wearing them in the car, in shops, seemingly every bloody day. Then she takes it all out and her hair looks no different at all?
I asked my friends this the other day, if it was a thing and nope it’s not. She’s a proper fuckhead looking for attention. No amount of hair curlers can fix the ugly soul she’s rolling with.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone catch that she called him honey in the car.
Fck me, he lives on the otheride Of the world and she sees him once every 2 years.
She is a naive delusional moron

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Right I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Why is she protecting his identity? She literally has zero respect for her children (who are vulnerable to strangers on the net), general filming in public also! And LEARN the name of the bleeping dive you are staying at. Several attempts and she still can’t get it. Shove the cherry pie fair up your ass you idiot!
Because he’s not really her boyfriend and he’s not romantically into her , she’s so full of tit and he’s likely just playing along with it for a free ride. There would be way more loved up pics & stuff being posted, they just don’t exist.

Like oh look King babe surprised me with green satin Peter Alexander pjs and look how that went 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.