Emmylou Loves #124 Bub’s tits are the GOAT meanwhile Emmys just a fat bogan on a boat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me that thinks it’s bizarre that she would respond to comments on the Outspoken post? Pretty sure Michelle from IMG didn’t/wouldn’t advise her to do that …
She’s spiraling because she knows if she doesn’t fess up to all the crap going on comments will. She won’t be able to delete comments on the Ready Steady Cook FB page when her ep is on.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s spiraling because she knows if she doesn’t fess up to all the crap going on comments will. She won’t be able to delete comments on the Ready Steady Cook FB page when her ep is on.
You might be on the money with this. Now when everyone is piling on after her ep, she can say "see?? This is what they do!!".

Reactions: 16
Influx to tattle in 4,3,2,1……
She has her own cybersecurity look into footage at Woolworths because her mental health can’t handle it. She has to go the therapy. These trolls are inciting violence. There’s photos and and and she doesn’t know much about it , but knows when it’s escalating.
Gulp gulp, serious face, jazz hands and seriousness eyes. Apparently It’s all stemmed from that one comment this morning that she’s not bothered about. ..at all.
Stop reading here if you are so not bothered then you would have no idea what was being said or not said.

edit: oh and people are taking photos of her. Uuum. What?? She loves when ppl do that. She lives for ppl doing that. And I am sad that I missed the transcription of her phone call and photo of her in Woolies at the till, checkout, whatever it’s called.

edit2: her last words are to threaten the trolls with her cybersecurity. They are watching you.
If she hadn’t spoken so loudly at the self serve I wouldn’t have been able to hear her. Fuckin this, fuckin that is all EVERYONE could hear in Woolies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Someone give me the heads up - when her cyber security team find me will they arrive in a ghost busters van or is it more like a Blues Brothers car?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
If she hadn’t spoken so loudly at the self serve I wouldn’t have been able to hear her. Fuckin this, fuckin that is all EVERYONE could hear in Woolies.
She hasn’t got store footage has she, she’s got the time from her card transaction and phone log after she saw it on tattle. She’s pathetic as hell. The black and white stripe she’s confusing with the zebra crossing she was also caught at 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The cyber security thing is so funny. We've withstood chia's threats of the same thing as well as leila. Bring it on!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I hear you’ve got lovely black hair and great fashion sense. That was my take away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone woke up today and chose violence 🤣🙊
It’s always interesting to me influenzers who say “I don’t care what anyone thinks” while still needing constant external validation
I don’t care what anyone thinks but let me scroll back through 5 years of posts & photos to post about 10 photos with explanations to show just how much I don’t care.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No invites to Melbourne‘s biggest event on the weekend, instead she got free bounce in Braybrook and attended an event where amongst the other freeloading grifters she looked like their grandmother, not celebrity enough for ‘I am celebrity’, hasn’t even acknowledged her former Studio 10 host Tristan going into the jungle, upset that MCobeauty only giifted her a setting spray and not a box full of goodies or a contract like others are getting, realisation that her grifting ways are numbered and Mumma might need to get herself a real job.
And Khan Hong gets a gig as a chef on Ready steady cook followed by a gig on I’m a Celebrity. EL gets a gig as the RSC “home cook” despite her previous TV work

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.