Emmylou Loves #124 Bub’s tits are the GOAT meanwhile Emmys just a fat bogan on a boat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight's meltdown has been a long time coming, feel good to finally let your guard down Lou?? Move along now earn a legitimate living and try your best to get your children back love it's literally all you have left. To call out Tattle as trolls is legit doing a google search on yo self as a public figure, put yourself out there doll and profit from it none the less. Accept the criticism that comes along with it

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ha ha I was hoping for a dishonourable mention but alas no pics in the wild for me.. where are all the people "coming for her"? Where are the DM"s? She's so full of tit!
She’s a big fat lying bleep.
It’s all off Tattle.
No one went to her house & threatened violence.
No one illegally filmed her in woolies, filming or photographing people in public places is not a crime. She should know she does it daily and profits off it.
Us talking about her is actually none of her business. She comes here to seek out her thread. If only she out that much time and effort into her kids 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 32
How could she qualify for anything on Centrelink with the way she spends money?? She has a far more lavish lifestyle than I do and I certainly couldn’t survive on those Centrelink payments. She mustn’t be declaring her income correctly (makes sense when she hasn’t even been filing tax 🥴)
And she has an INVESTMENT PROPERTY worth over $500,000. Did she tell Centrelink about her assets? Surely she should sell that and live off the proceeds before claiming a Centrelink payment!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Amy's been up last night reading Tattle.. remember Amy, what others think of you is NONE of your business.. ✌
She says she doesn’t read here - apparently a Cybersecurity rep do. Not sure Cybersecurity reps clients with a to-do list for the following day’s Insta posts…

• Haha
I just did a flip through …. She doesn’t touch the hate pages, they’re psychotic , but they come at her. Huh? How do they come at her? And how would she know if she doesn’t touch them. Bubs, you need to stop reading them out to illiterate Lou. You’re giving her anxiousness. Bad Bubs.

• Haha
Love to see the actual charges civil or criminal she thinks are available to her for posting a publicly available ASiC doc and a pic at woolies.. .. as if the police are ever even going to go near this! She paying a cyber expert $1k a day retainer? 🤣 why can't she just say Tattle.. cmon girl you know you want to.. a "hate site" is too generic and boring ! She can't name the site tho as it would being people here to read the truth and she can't have that!
If Centrelink is paying her a Single Parent pension, do they know she's spending $1K/day on her "cyber team"?

• Haha
Time for bed now Lou. I think a fresh box of cheezels is in order and don’t forget your latest copy of tattle. Tomorrow is another day, another unhinged rant, more lies another pity party.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Supermarkets are private places with PUBLIC access.. its only illegal to film in places where there is an expectation of privacy such as bathrooms etc... shes a bloody idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Because old mate NEVER goes looking for the troll comments, the cyber security team must follow pages like outspoken and then goes and blocks anyone who likes a negative comment about her on instagram???

Sure Jan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has lost weight over the years, we don't deny that. However, I literally saw her at SM Market the other day... I CAN CONFRIM SHE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THIS IRL... Wake up to yourself EL, be WHO YOU REALLY ARE and stop being such a lying show pony, it's pathetic.

PS Put it away, you're a mid 40's grifter, not a hot young influencer.
She constantly says she doesn’t have to explain herself (weight etc) and she owes her followers nothing. So what’s in it for the followers gullible enough (or worse vulnerable enough) to believe she’s an inspirational single mum?

Reactions: 12
Influx to tattle in 4,3,2,1……
She has her own cybersecurity look into footage at Woolworths because her mental health can’t handle it. She has to go the therapy. These trolls are inciting violence. There’s photos and and and she doesn’t know much about it , but knows when it’s escalating.
Gulp gulp, serious face, jazz hands and seriousness eyes. Apparently It’s all stemmed from that one comment this morning that she’s not bothered about. ..at all.
Stop reading here if you are so not bothered then you would have no idea what was being said or not said.

edit: oh and people are taking photos of her. Uuum. What?? She loves when ppl do that. She lives for ppl doing that. And I am sad that I missed the transcription of her phone call and photo of her in Woolies at the till, checkout, whatever it’s called.

edit2: her last words are to threaten the trolls with her cybersecurity. They are watching you.
Omg dead @ gulp gulp!!! Constantly gulping when telling porkies

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.