Emmylou Loves #124 Bub’s tits are the GOAT meanwhile Emmys just a fat bogan on a boat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new sheriff is in town!!! Cyber Constable Bubs!!! Look out Fezzas!! We have been warned!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

IMG_8656.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The outspoken post has been deleted. Lots of people agreeing that Emmylou probably wrote post to garner sympathy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Yes she did say she’s surviving on a single parents wage. She’s on the Centrelink single parents payment. No wonder her recent medical tests were bulk billed she’s got a pension card.
She clearly is.
She would be getting rent assistance and FTB as well. bleeping scammy bleep she is.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
There’s a very strange vibe she’s trying to push that she’s got no choice in her notoriety. It’s not like she’s a terrific actor, musician or athlete who has a level of fame they may not want just from plying their trade. She has literally put everything she has into being famous for simply being herself. It’s not brave, it’s her entire purpose in life. If it’s truly difficult and the consequences of it have forced her into therapy etc… do another job? Nobody would be worse off in life if EmmyLou wasn’t an influencer. She doesn’t do this for some sort of benevolent reason. There’s no altruistic motives behind her career choices or decisions. Why would anybody feel sorry for her? Go do a different job away from social media. Make your Instagram private and just share stuff with your friends and family like the rest of the world. It’s really not that dramatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
How could she qualify for anything on Centrelink with the way she spends money?? She has a far more lavish lifestyle than I do and I certainly couldn’t survive on those Centrelink payments. She mustn’t be declaring her income correctly (makes sense when she hasn’t even been filing tax 🥴)

Reactions: 26
There’s a very strange vibe she’s trying to push that she’s got no choice in her notoriety. It’s not like she’s a terrific actor, musician or athlete who has a level of fame they may not want just from plying their trade. She has literally put everything she has into being famous for simply being herself. It’s not brave, it’s her entire purpose in life. If it’s truly difficult and the consequences of it have forced her into therapy etc… do another job? Nobody would be worse off in life if EmmyLou wasn’t an influencer. She doesn’t do this for some sort of benevolent reason. There’s no altruistic motives behind her career choices or decisions. Why would anybody feel sorry for her? Go do a different job away from social media. Make your Instagram private and just share stuff with your friends and family like the rest of the world. It’s really not that dramatic.
But she's got dreeeeeeams and you need to follow your dreeeeeams even if you're crap at everything and love to get your rig out at every opportunity, the less clothing the better....

That's what her stories tonight were showcasing, right? It's what I took away from it... 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pretty farkin rich having a go at people taking photos and videos in PUBLIC!!!! 😂😂😂😂 I broke my G-Banger in a fit of laughter!!!!

IMG_8399.jpeg
IMG_8137.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Love to see the actual charges civil or criminal she thinks are available to her for posting a publicly available ASiC doc and a pic at woolies.. .. as if the police are ever even going to go near this! She paying a cyber expert $1k a day retainer? 🤣 why can't she just say Tattle.. cmon girl you know you want to.. a "hate site" is too generic and boring ! She can't name the site tho as it would being people here to read the truth and she can't have that!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve not even got past the first story in the latest rant! Ooh my loordy! This is way better than MAFS.
@gemmagucci I’ve got your back sis! 😂😂😂
IMG_0525.jpeg

duck off mole with trying to expose our @SnarkyTart too!
How is she affording her own cyber security investigators on her single parent wage?
Umm….. what is a bleeping single parent wage?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Love to see the actual charges civil or criminal she thinks are available to her for posting a publicly available ASiC doc and a pic at woolies.. .. as if the police are ever even going to go near this! She paying a cyber expert $1k a day retainer? 🤣 why can't she just say Tattle.. cmon girl you know you want to.. a "hate site" is too generic and boring ! She can't name the site tho as it would being people here to read the truth and she can't have that!
I was hoping she would say your name!!!! Imagine Lou saying HOT PUSSY is attacking me!!!! 😂😂😂😂 I have lost 20 kilos laughing tonite!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was hoping she would say your name!!!! Imagine Lou saying HOT PUSSY is attacking me!!!! 😂😂😂😂 I have lost 20 kilos laughing tonite!!!
Ha ha I was hoping for a dishonourable mention but alas no pics in the wild for me.. where are all the people "coming for her"? Where are the DM"s? She's so full of tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh yeah! We poked the bear! 😅 (hmm, next thread title? 🤔)

How do we know she's lying about, well, everything in that hilarious rant?!?! Her mouth opens. But seriously, the gulping and shifty eyes are on overdrive!

The narcissistic raging, the outright lies, and uninformed statements are 🤯

SO.HERE.FOR.IT! 🍿🍻🍿🍻🍿🍻🍿🍻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh she can get FUCKED! How DARE she say that she’s brave for standing in front of the camera putting her face and her name out there 🤬🤬🤬

What about the innocent people she includes in footage from SMM and wherever the duck she goes?

What about her OWN kids who have had their short lives lasted online with full name, date of birth, school location etc etc?

She’s NOT a victim in this, the ATO and her own kids are the victims. Her pathetic rant trying to out Tattle will have caused a shitload of more people googling what this ‘hate site’ is, and welcome when you find it!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.