Emmylou Loves #124 Bub’s tits are the GOAT meanwhile Emmys just a fat bogan on a boat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely little collab from @#Super Cute and @RojoCaliente

Well done team.

You win a kid free weekend as its Aaron's weekend. Enjoy being fused to the couch.

Previous thread:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Got to be the most boring and underwhelming holiday I’ve ever seen. All we got was food and her round head. Where was NZ? Nightlife? Friends? Surely cruises aren’t that boring. Kids didn’t miss her at all, she’s already back to cooking chicken and dancing like a fool for the camera. What’s next for her, Grand Prix?

Reactions: 23
Got to be the most boring and underwhelming holiday I’ve ever seen. All we got was food and her round head. Where was NZ? Nightlife? Friends? Surely cruises aren’t that boring. Kids didn’t miss her at all, she’s already back to cooking chicken and dancing like a fool for the camera. What’s next for her, Grand Prix?
That last thread was one of the slowest moving threads we've ever had. Which goes to show the less we see of her the less we have to snark on.
But it truly was such a boring holiday.
She clearly hated every minute of it except for the free food.
She's been dying to be back in Melbourne.
---
Im a bit behind on watching her tit and just saw the corn cob video. What the hell? That fake ass concern over Aaron having the accident. Then continues on about the corn. You stupid bleep.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
That last thread was one of the slowest moving threads we've ever had. Which goes to show the less we see of her the less we have to snark on.
But it truly was such a boring holiday.
She clearly hated every minute of it except for the free food.
She's been dying to be back in Melbourne.
---
Im a bit behind on watching her tit and just saw the corn cob video. What the hell? That fake ass concern over Aaron having the accident. Then continues on about the corn. You stupid bleep.
How much mash did they all get served??! duck me glutinous porkers

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lovely little collab from @#Super Cute and @RojoCaliente

Well done team.

You win a kid free weekend as its Aaron's weekend. Enjoy being fused to the couch.

Previous thread:
Oh mah goodness!!

I’ve never won a thread title!!

I’d like to thank my Prep teacher Ms Hateskids for teachin me the words an hittin me over the left hand wiv a ruler. That hands just for gang signs ✌🏽

Also praise be to my new fren @RojoCaliente for our collab….cheques in the mail biatch 💸

I’m off to the Dojo to celebrate wiv Sagey Boi cos I’m just so proud of that lil fucker (plus he’s taken all the spicy chicken wings) 🥷
IMG_6675.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
If you want a recrap of the cruise from the past thread, you can always read the postcards to the family on the fridge.If you want to relive it I’d suggest you chase her around the food court at Highpoint for an hour, followed by watching back to back episodes of Teletubbies and Sesame Street on ABC Kids.

All the people on the boat said they couldn’t get a table at The Wake for dinner. So strange because she was there every night. Sometimes twice!

No pjs made the midnight snack run a little fun. As this trip drew to a close, Lou realised her pants no longer did either, so she got back on the journal for a little more shredding.

NZ vultural highlights include a bakery, a bit of water and some rocky beach… all obscured by her fat head. They went down Victoria at in Auckland on the way back to the airport. Where are all the Vietnamese restaurants?

Ian Thorpe and Can’t Hackett still need to achieve their pool laps for this charity thing. Wonder if she remembers she won’t be able to get near MSAC this week with the GP going on.

We hotly anticipate her appearance as a grid girl this week. As George Russell decides whether to drive on hard or medium tyres, her soft tyre will be squeezed in to something awful.

Sagey is growing up so fast and we couldn’t be prouder. Thank god he’s already left home because he’d never survive cooking for sheep shearers in the wild. At least maybe he can look after his sisters while his dad fixes the car.

Don’t worry about ALove guys. He’s an expert in walking away from car crashes

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Oh mah goodness!!

I’ve never won a thread title!!

I’d like to thank my Prep teacher Ms Hateskids for teachin me the words an hittin me over the left hand wiv a ruler. That hands just for gang signs ✌🏽

Also praise be to my new fren @RojoCaliente for our collab….cheques in the mail biatch 💸

I’m off to the Dojo to celebrate wiv Sagey Boi cos I’m just so proud of that lil fucker (plus he’s taken all the spicy chicken wings) 🥷
View attachment 2819622
Me either Cutie! Our collab is even better than CruiseLou and SallySue's bed sharing in the hovel cabin. To celebrate I am off to write an e-book on How to Co-Parenting with Style when you have the kids 0% of the time. I'll then practice some new oxtail recipes that I learnt from hoovering it all up on the boat and will then claim as my own in my next upcoming bestselling cookbook, Oxtail Slop from the Filthy Chef Flop. See you at the ATO!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Going back to the mouth story about Sagey, she’s always amazed at things her kids do because she’s so disengaged that it’s like she’s hearing it for the first time.

The fact that he stays before and after taekwondo to help train other kids is amaze balls to her but we see Sage show care and concern for his siblings eg. looking after Vida and covering her ears at the Grand Prix last year or the year before. DumbNutsLou should have known that such a noisy environment would be awful for someone with sensory issues but this fuckwit of a mother doesn’t even realise this and thankfully Sage does and steps in to help.

I mean he’s still a kid and can be a lout so I‘m not suggesting he be canonised or anything, it’s just that he’s more in tune to the needs of his siblings than the fucknuckle that gave birth to him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Poor Sage looks sad all the time. All of her kids will need alot of therapy and she does not care one bit how her unhinged bs is literally breaking them!!! 😡😡😡😡

And Vida looks like she has put on alot of weight as well 😡

IMG_7942.jpeg
IMG_7940.jpeg
IMG_7941.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 8
In Melbourne for the weekend and she’s posting she’s at the markets just as we start heading that way. Why today!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Who sent me to the Kearns? 😂😂😂 I can't even. I read the wiki then went to her insta and 🤮 noooo. That bloke is the smarmiest squint eye creep I've laid eyes on in a long time. I can't. Next?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If you want a recrap of the cruise from the past thread, you can always read the postcards to the family on the fridge.If you want to relive it I’d suggest you chase her around the food court at Highpoint for an hour, followed by watching back to back episodes of Teletubbies and Sesame Street on ABC Kids.

All the people on the boat said they couldn’t get a table at The Wake for dinner. So strange because she was there every night. Sometimes twice!

No pjs made the midnight snack run a little fun. As this trip drew to a close, Lou realised her pants no longer did either, so she got back on the journal for a little more shredding.

NZ vultural highlights include a bakery, a bit of water and some rocky beach… all obscured by her fat head. They went down Victoria at in Auckland on the way back to the airport. Where are all the Vietnamese restaurants?

Ian Thorpe and Can’t Hackett still need to achieve their pool laps for this charity thing. Wonder if she remembers she won’t be able to get near MSAC this week with the GP going on.

We hotly anticipate her appearance as a grid girl this week. As George Russell decides whether to drive on hard or medium tyres, her soft tyre will be squeezed in to something awful.

Sagey is growing up so fast and we couldn’t be prouder. Thank god he’s already left home because he’d never survive cooking for sheep shearers in the wild. At least maybe he can look after his sisters while his dad fixes the car.

Don’t worry about ALove guys. He’s an expert in walking away from car crashes
Can’t Hackett 🤣🤣🤣
Well the children have finished their holiday, back to work now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Come on S give her somefin...use your words. Tell her NO. Love from your Auntie Fezza.
The kids are walking up the stairs Emmy, why are you telling them to walk up the stairs?

Also, great job by the Emmy communidee member in charge of the fortune cookies. Saw her coming and just knew she'd have to say take one per person. Maybe she's not a communidee member and they just have photos to refer to for managing serial gluttons.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Home to the hovel from the world’s most boring cruise ever to immediately trot out the kids.……….
Get to work ! Mammas gotta hustle 💩🤬
They look so effen miserable with the exception of cameramillia on occasion !

Reactions: 24
Me either Cutie! Our collab is even better than CruiseLou and SallySue's bed sharing in the hovel cabin. To celebrate I am off to write an e-book on How to Co-Parenting with Style when you have the kids 0% of the time. I'll then practice some new oxtail recipes that I learnt from hoovering it all up on the boat and will then claim as my own in my next upcoming bestselling cookbook, Oxtail Slop from the Filthy Chef Flop. See you at the ATO!
No Parenting with No Style

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.