EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken 🐓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her skin is like leather and I doubt she’d ever exfoliate so whatever product she uses would just sit on top of her crusty skin and not ever absorb! Let’s face it, she’s in the sun a lot with zero SPF protection, she’ll spend a lot of her future years getting skin cancers removed I’d imagine! Pretty sure L’Occitane would never align with this grifter, she’d never deserve such lush products!

Reactions: 14
To be honest!? She probably had no idea he worked at Ch 10. That useless slug was literally on for 48 seconds and then did a cross from Melbourne!?

Reactions: 23
Ive always thought she doesnt exhibit any signs of empathy. Which is why I always thought she was a sociopath or had EDD along side her undiagnosed narcissistic personality disorder.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
She has a "protective layer of filth", much like if you don't wash your car for a year.

Reactions: 22
I don’t think she reads or watches the news so probably clueless to that tragedy.

Reactions: 15
I don’t think she reads or watches the news so probably clueless to that tragedy.
She’s def clueless lol. Although real dads posted something about it pretty quick and someone on their thread said they are doing it for clout so don’t think people can win either way.
When is the cruise? I can’t wait.

Reactions: 12
Can we start a list of what clothes she should pack for the cruise? I want to see the camila onesie.

Reactions: 22
Ive always thought she doesnt exhibit any signs of empathy. Which is why I always thought she was a sociopath or had EDD along side her undiagnosed narcissistic personality disorder.
This sounds exactly like her.
Imagine being her kids 🥲

Reactions: 13
The pink dress where her boobs just ..well I have no idea
---
Do they have a captains dinner where they dress up ..the black Zoe moss dress she flogged for the racing carnival wasn’t it ?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.