Emmylou Loves #121 Farken food fondling freak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! Was it a fisherman she was engaged to? I remember when she was last in Bunbury her brother made a comment that he still sees her ex around town and now (the ex) has a wife and kids of his own.
Yes!! Wasn't he an indigenous australian and taught her so much about his culture.

So much she couldn't even remember anything about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My mum is 65, has owned cafes her whole life, last 10 years worked at the deli at woolies and her hands still look younger than this. What the hell has she done. Has she just never worn a lick of sunscreen in her life?
What about some moisturiser? Omg they look bleeping atrocious.

Also love shabaz 🥰
I'm 43 and wear sunscreen twice a day, stay out of the sun and I've got hands that looks worse than Emmy's. Even in my 20's I've always had old lady hands. It's so embarrassing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh.My.Godfather!!!!! What an obscene amount of money whether she has paid that or whether she was ‘gifted’ them!!! They are so dull and unappealing to me! That’s a brand new car!!!!!! Jesus Mary & Joseph! 😱😱😱😱

Also, how is she not losing followers at record pace at this moment in time 🤷🏻‍♀️
Her engagement rate is only 0.6% which means only 700 ish people are interacting with her tit. So she might get views but people dont seem to care enough and are skipping right past her tit not paying any mind.
Its weird how social media has created this FOMO where people dont unfollow.
I cleanse my insta all the time of people i used to follow or accounts that no longer ✨️spark joy✨️but so many dont.
My fiancé thinks Im weird bc I go through and unfollow accounts lol. He hasnt unfollowed anyone since 2012.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What's so hilarious about the kids preparing Pizza? She is such a farken weirdo.

S has called in on his way past.
I think she giggles like that to make it look like she's having a great time and she's not got a care in the world. Showing us fezzas that she does love spending time with the kids. It's OK Emmy, we know how you act when the phone is recording and when it's not. You really need to pick up your act in public though, because I'm pretty sure some fezzas have reported that they've seen you with the kids and you weren't even giving them the time of day, just had your head stuck in your phone. Do better dipshit

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I'm 43 and wear sunscreen twice a day, stay out of the sun and I've got hands that looks worse than Emmy's. Even in my 20's I've always had old lady hands. It's so embarrassing.
Me too!!! So I never wear rings. I have the most amazing engagement/ wedding ring all in one that my husband had designed and I wear it only when we are going out. Because my hands are goblin like and may scare young children. It's the age old 'Don't draw attention to your worst features' Amylou clearly thinks her gunt and hands and neck are her best features!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Her engagement rate is only 0.6% which means only 700 ish people are interacting with her tit. So she might get views but people dont seem to care enough and are skipping right past her tit not paying any mind.
Its weird how social media has created this FOMO where people dont unfollow.
I cleanse my insta all the time of people i used to follow or accounts that no longer ✨️spark joy✨️but so many dont.
My fiancé thinks Im weird bc I go through and unfollow accounts lol. He hasnt unfollowed anyone since 2012.
I joined a group on Facebook this morning, 5 minutes later I left 😂 I seem to do it all the time, like I'm not the same person I was 5 minutes ago 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was blocked too, shady as duck if you won’t just reply and say she’s a paying customer, which proves she isn’t. There is some sort of deal going.
I think emmy would have warned her straight off the bat. You will get a bunch of DMs and comments they're just trolls bla bla bla make sure you block them. Looks like I have some time today to dob them into the ATO. So I'll do that
---
I will be reporting her to the ATO

Thanks Veneers. Me too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I've had a very busy 'Computer Day' today.

Just catching up and I cannot believe the total of all of those 'Kleins' rings (only older people will get it) 👵

You could get a couple of Tiffany, Cartier or other high end real diamond rings for less than that.

A ring on every finger is not the flex she thinks it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just catching up and I cannot believe the total of all of those 'Kleins' rings (only older people will get it) 👵
OMG! Kleins!! The og Lovisa. I remember them.

I don't like rings on every finger. Never felt comfortable with one on my pinky finger.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Those rings are ugly as duck.

and she definitely been snorting something tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've had a very busy 'Computer Day' today.

You could get a couple of Tiffany, Cartier or other high end real diamond rings for less than that.

A ring on every finger is not the flex she thinks it is.
It just looks so tacky!

Reactions: 9
She should have been made to pay her ATO debt in full. Even if it was over a number of years at least the debt would have been paid off or re-mortage the investment property.
I don’t get it. The total sum wouldn’t have sent her broke based on how she spends. I guess she’s got a good account who is keeping her personal finances separate. I know they don’t want to send people or “businesses” bankrupt, but it should take a bit of work and sacrifice to pay back a debt. This seems like they decided, “this is how much she can afford to comfortably pay back while still maintaining her usual extravagant lifestyle” which is bullshit. I have to keep reminding myself that she had to sell Zoe Moss and that’s a big loss of income and convenience now that she doesn’t have staff.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t get it. The total sum wouldn’t have sent her broke based on how she spends. I guess she’s got a good account who is keeping her personal finances separate. I know they don’t want to send people or “businesses” bankrupt, but it should take a bit of work and sacrifice to pay back a debt. This seems like they decided, “this is how much she can afford to comfortably pay back while still maintaining her usual extravagant lifestyle” which is bullshit. I have to keep reminding myself that she had to sell Zoe Moss and that’s a big loss of income and convenience now that she doesn’t have staff.
Very well said.

They should look at her personal spending as that does impact on her debt. She is still shopping at the Market and buying at least one takeaway coffee a day.

She hasn't curb her spending and never will.

Reactions: 16
Emmys pizza is so “refreshing”. So healthy. It’s got spinach. And of course Camwilya is all over the place with witty comments. So influential Sagely has obs dropped past on his bike to act as cameraman.
IMG_5398.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
$44k to look like you just stepped out of Lovisa.

Keep on being tacky LouVisa!
No wonder that dumb witch behind the slug is smiling this moron has just paid all her bills for a few months. The mark up on that tit is huge $44k at my jeweller would buy you quality.

She’s such a selfish bleep and the ATO are fucked letting her off the hook when she splashes around that cash. But the one thing bee haven’t seen is her tennis bracelet did she buy it or was it borrowed.

Reactions: 13
I was discussing this with some friends this morning! I thought I recalled a live or a story where she said she was once engaged to another man? Does anyone remember this? I think it was about 2 years ago?
Also, must sting that Alove was married to another woman (didn't have kids with her) and still didn't marry Lou after 3 kids 🤪
This is the tit I love!!! When we know the man was capable of love & believed in marriage, but EL just wasn’t worthy 🤣🤣

Maybe someone can pop an archived video up of her previous fiancé story, I would love to know who the poor guy was that fell victim to her the first time lol
---
Emmys pizza is so “refreshing”. So healthy. It’s got spinach. And of course Camwilya is all over the place with witty comments. So influential Sagely has obs dropped past on his bike to act as cameraman.
View attachment 2760914
Look at the pig of a kid in the background hands in her mouth

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.