Emmylou Loves #121 Farken food fondling freak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the passion
---
Does anyone have a good spf hand cream? Just ordering some driving gloves
Good idea though - I had four BCCs cut out of my driving arm/hand last week and it's not like I'm driving a lot either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Ladies excuse my 61yo hand and my wonky arthrits fingers. I tested out the emmy look. Most of theses rings besides the gold ones on my pinky I made. No, wearing lots of rings at once is not a good look.
I really Really like these two - maybe not together but they are pretty

Reactions: 10
The spending to me is mind blowing I seriously can not make it make sense...
Bitch you don't need pizza base from the fucking market you need to pop into your beloved Woolies and get a tip top one. Better yet and probably cheaper than the bases from the market get a fucking take away for once!

Reactions: 16
She’s got nothing but time, surely she could make some dough?!

Reactions: 18
I thought the exact same thing. The bread did look nice, but she could make her own.

She’s got nothing but time, surely she could make some dough?!
All her dough is with the ATO.

Reactions: 37
I love a good flex and a not so humble brag! Be proud sista! No tall poppies here (well only a few I can identify)

Let's face it.. no man of any substance would ever think this slug worthy of any gift of diamonds of any shape or size! ALove certainly didn't!

Reactions: 17
EDIT to add actually did not see the price, but you get my drift!

Reactions: 7
Absolutely no way would you pay $55k for rings when everything else in your life is rented/leased! Are these rings brass/lab diamond combos?

Reactions: 21
Oh.My.Godfather!!!!! What an obscene amount of money whether she has paid that or whether she was ‘gifted’ them!!! They are so dull and unappealing to me! That’s a brand new car!!!!!! Jesus Mary & Joseph!

Also, how is she not losing followers at record pace at this moment in time

Reactions: 25
I’m
She’s up “super early” No Lazy Lou, 6.45am (*in the morning) isn’t super early for regular people who actually work for a living.

Reactions: 15
That’s the thing though, are they gifted and not declared, is it all an ad?

Reactions: 12
Is that an age spot on her cheek or a sunspot?
Pigmentation. Not sun spots, just sun damage & ageing skin. If only she wore sunscreen in amongst the 700 products she puts on every live video she does

Reactions: 10
I was wondering if she paid trade price for those rings?

Still she should have an invoice or valuation for her records and that of the ATO.

Reactions: 13
If the ugly cheap rings werent enough to turn me off, the White November lady's voice in those stories would certainly keep me away.
The high pitched whine was so fake!
She sounds like a bored teenager
---
Wearing a gazillion rings at once just looks cheap & nasty no matter how (supposedly) expensive they are. As much as it hurts to say it the new rings are the nicest out of a bunch of mismatched tarnished looking jewellery.
---

Things are worse than we realised. She’s turned the off!! Is this the first time!?!
View attachment 2760355
Even the neon has #leftus

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.