Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MeowbahCanGoRot

Chatty Member
She seems to be concerned about this on her face. I’m putting this here in hope she may read this if she reads Here. That to me looks like a basal cell carcinoma I could be wrong. But it looks very worrying and darker unless she covers it. Is Emmy finally realising that skin cancer is a thing ?

Attachments

Reactions: 4

RojoCaliente

Chatty Member
Poowong as I think Yankieroo referred to a few pages back and which I also used to comment after is the phonetic piss take spelling of her name "Phuong" mirroring Emmy Loo's mis pronunciation of all language . So "Slutty Sue" is also half Vietnamese and people are happy to use this term regularly for her. What's the difference???
Phuong is pronounced 'Foong' fyi
---
Why would you cook the sausages then reheat she’s fucked it’s not a time saver dickhead it will just make those sausages so dry.
Make it make sense? And why are they sitting on the bench top not in the fridge?

Reactions: 4

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Gomi post from 16/08/2020 (when Melbourne was in lock down #234589783)

"It’s interesting watching her life implode. The extreme weight gain over a very small period of time. No influencer job. The exploding bowels that is apparently caused by anxiety- more so loss of income. Now cottoning on to the DT oils pyramid scheme. Hoping that will give her the $$. She’s just another bunny in the scheme.

The house that looks more derelict than normal. The kids who look like orphan Annies. The front yard is starting to resemble the inside. Hate to be the neighbours who put up with her throwing her wet towels over the shared fence or the used yoga mats over the fence to dry.
Her eating, man she eats for 3. The snacking. The cake baking. The cream, the portion sizes. The cheese addiction.

Did she say in her stories yesterday she would wear samples all week cause cant be bothered doing the laundry? Its part and parcel of life.... do your friggin laundry. What else do they do all day between her and the sloth they can clean and tidy. Its takes an hour a day to keep on top of things.

Both just lazy. Lazy to work. Lazy to clean. Lazy in their cooking. Lazy in their parenting
."

Not a lot has changed in nearly 3 1/2 years. Except Aaron #leftus
Was that your post BV?

Reactions: 3

Buttercup725

VIP Member
It's been confirmed on a FB post that Lou was part of the taping of this program today. Apparently someone asked George if she was there and he confirmed she was.
---

Fridays 7:30pm. Lou will be on episode 2 or 3.
What is the premise of the show?
Oops, I just saw we have it on Food Network and I have never watched.

Reactions: 3